Vermont Governor opens up vaccines to anyone over 16 years of age who identify as Black, Indigenous or POC

Oh wait, my bad......................anyone EXCEPT whites.

Vermont GOP governor opens up COVID vaccines for those who identify as Black, Indigenous or person of color

Vermont is opening up coronavirus vaccine eligiblity to anyone over 16 years of age who identifies as Black, Indigenous or a person of color — prompting fierce criticism online for excluding White people.

What about 8 year-olds who identify as over 16?

My first thought was surprise that non-white people live in Vermont. My second one matched what I see written in the article:
"We still have much more to do to address the significant disparities in the rates of
COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and death among Vermonters who are Black,
Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC),"​
They are upset that blacks and people of color in Vermont, get to get the vaccine 18 days earlier than the general population.

no, I merely said white is a color. you demofks call others that aren't black as white, calling out white privilege.
Apparently you don't know history. State Constitutions and laws gave privilege to "whites" who were defined as having less than 1/16th black lineage.

Yes, the "one drop" rule DemoKKKrats still use to guide virtually all their policymaking.

Blacks and people of color can get the vaccine 18 days before the general population.

Oh my gawd! That's so racist. Call the media. This will not stand.

Blacks and people of color can get the vaccine 18 days before the general population.

Oh my gawd! That's so racist. Call the media. This will not stand.
It is racist, by it's very definition. It just happens to be racism you support.
Why didn't you complain that their policy is also "ageist" They discriminate against young people.

Alert the media.

My first thought was surprise that non-white people live in Vermont. My second one matched what I see written in the article:
"We still have much more to do to address the significant disparities in the rates of
COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and death among Vermonters who are Black,
Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC),"​
Isn't there like 3 black people in Vermont?

Forum List

Back