Vermont Governor opens up vaccines to anyone over 16 years of age who identify as Black, Indigenous or POC

Oh wait, my bad......................anyone EXCEPT whites.

Vermont GOP governor opens up COVID vaccines for those who identify as Black, Indigenous or person of color

Vermont is opening up coronavirus vaccine eligiblity to anyone over 16 years of age who identifies as Black, Indigenous or a person of color — prompting fierce criticism online for excluding White people.

We`ve known the reason for this for over a year now. Read much? Willfully ignorant or just a dumbass?
Coronavirus in African Americans and Other People of Color | Johns Hopkins Medicine
Higher COVID-19 Incidence in Minority
Communities (aarp.org)

Vermont GOP governor opens up COVID vaccines for those who identify as Black, Indigenous or person of color

Vermont is opening up coronavirus vaccine eligiblity to anyone over 16 years of age who identifies as Black, Indigenous or a person of color — prompting fierce criticism online for excluding White people.

We`ve known the reason for this for over a year now. Read much? Willfully ignorant or just a dumbass?
Coronavirus in African Americans and Other People of Color | Johns Hopkins Medicine
Communities (aarp.org)
white people, other people of color.

It says "who identify as black, etc."

So can I walk in with my white ass and say "I am black" and get the vaccine?

Or can I say "wa wa wa wa " and show my white ass and say I am indigenous and get a vaccine?

Or should I just say "I feel pretty today and so I am going to go in the little girls room and listen to that 12 year old girl pee"

We live in a fucked up time.
anyone can identify as a female or black,

i'm not the one spouting white privilege. you should educate the ignorant fks doing it.

Tell it to nostra. It's in the title of the thread he created.

Vermont Governor opens up vaccines to anyone over 16 years of age...........but only if they are white. - Nostra

i'm not the one spouting white privilege. you should educate the ignorant fks doing it.

Tell it to nostra. It's in the title of the thread he created.

Vermont Governor opens up vaccines to anyone over 16 years of age...........but only if they are white. - Nostra
he didn't start the white privilege tantrum, demofks did. go get em tiger. make sure to look "meaner"

Communities (aarp.org)
I always love it when Dimwingers think they can justify their racism.

Communities (aarp.org)
I always love it when Dimwingers think they can justify their racism.
they are the kkkers.

so you don't think if one isn't black there is no color to our skin? really? wow.
Actually that was your claim with "white" people.

Are Black & White Colors? - Color Matters

white is the absence of color. In other words, you can't mix colors to create white. Therefore, white is the absence of color in the strictest sense of the definition.
no, I merely said white is a color. you demofks call others that aren't black as white, calling out white privilege. you need to grasp that ahead of your tantrum. it's ok though we know you're not all there.

It will be OK, buttercup. :itsok:
Actually you'll be outraged for the next two weeks over Vermonts policy, only to have it disappear on the 19th.

Who will be eligible to get vaccinated next?

Vermonters 40 and older will be able to sign up for vaccination appointments starting April 5, followed by people 30 and older April 12 and people 16 and older on April 19.

My first thought was surprise that non-white people live in Vermont. My second one matched what I see written in the article:
"We still have much more to do to address the significant disparities in the rates of
COVID-19 infection, hospitalization, and death among Vermonters who are Black,
Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC),"​

no, I merely said white is a color. you demofks call others that aren't black as white, calling out white privilege.
Apparently you don't know history. State Constitutions and laws gave privilege to "whites" who were defined as having less than 1/16th black lineage.

Forum List

Back