Very Thin Crowd - About 500,000 at most on the Mall

Think maybe your thug buddies and your American ISIS called the BLM that threatened to, and did, beat teh FUCK out anybody and everybody they could find might have had something to do with that?

Inauguration protests turn violent, car torched

And you're proud of it?

You really are a scumbag
You were told that you were weak snow flakes when you started beating on anti-Trump individuals

You were told to stop. You did not and you got the hell beaten of your.

You Alt Righters, edge, have earned your fear the bad way.

Tough.

It is what is.

comparison-withtime-1024x576.jpg
How embarrassing

Trump supporters had to work today, just relax snowflakes we are in charge now. Go sit in your safe space.

Libs like to party and spread a panic. Conservatives get shit done. Watch and observe.

And now the Inauguration is over and the hard work begins.

I know you think I'm talking about Trump...and Lord knows he has Herculean labors in his future...

But I have to put a transmission in a tractor, load the kerosene tank in the pickup and run to town and fill it to keep the shop warm, there's a mountain of paperwork that requires my attention...and that's just the rest of the days work.

Can't do those thing from Washington.

It tells me that Trump supporters have jobs and can't get off to travel to DC.

Unlike the welfare assholes that flocked in doves to Obama's little hate fest.
The liberals are paid to be there. Trump supporters have to buy their own plane fare.

It tells me that Trump supporters have jobs and can't get off to travel to DC.

More likely it's because he's a cocksucking fuckwit and less people like him. His incoming poll numbers bear this out.

You are lying piece of shit

Donald J. TrumpVerified account‏@realDonaldTrump
Well, we all did it, together! I hope the "MOVEMENT" fans will go to D.C. on Jan 20th for the swearing in. Let's set the all time record!
Hey, thanks for proving it was real important to Trump how many people showed up. And this proved me a liar...how?

Oh knock it off poopy-pants pee pee drinker.

The National Mall holds 1 million people from the capitol steps past the National Monument to the Lincoln Memorial and INSIDE the rows of trees that line the park on each side.

All that white space you see in front of the Monument is EMPTY SPACE where people should be standing!
So about 500,000 white people showed up for Trump's inauguration by looking at this photo taken a few minutes ago.

But of course Trump said 10,000,000 are there. What a gasbag.

BN-RS460_ingtru_J_20170120093209.jpg

Here's a comparison shot between Obama's inauguration crowd and Trump's. Bhahahahahaa!

obama_trump_inaug.jpg

of course

your communist brethren have been working feverishly with rioting

blocking checkpoint access to the event

DisruptJ20 blocking checkpoints and breaking windows in Washington D.C. - Hot Air

The National Mall holds 1 million people from the capitol steps past the National Monument to the Lincoln Memorial and INSIDE the rows of trees that line the park on each side.

All that white space you see in front of the Monument is EMPTY SPACE where people should be standing!
So about 500,000 white people showed up for Trump's inauguration by looking at this photo taken a few minutes ago.

But of course Trump said 10,000,000 are there. What a gasbag.

BN-RS460_ingtru_J_20170120093209.jpg

Here's a comparison shot between Obama's inauguration crowd and Trump's. Bhahahahahaa!

obama_trump_inaug.jpg

orrrr, those areas are penned off and you can actually see the fences if you bother to zoom.

another odd thing you'll see is those same spaces wide open during the photo posted of obama's inaugural.

almost like it's normal or a security protocol or something....

lol. geez.

Forum List

Back