Very Thin Crowd - About 500,000 at most on the Mall

It tells me that Trump supporters have jobs and can't get off to travel to DC.

Unlike the welfare assholes that flocked in doves to Obama's little hate fest.
The liberals are paid to be there. Trump supporters have to buy their own plane fare.

You lie.

Hey, serious question here. Did those tens of thousands of bikers show up?
Did all the paid to protest and riot looters?

Makes sense attendance was light, we are at work...making America Great.
The National Mall holds 1 million people from the capitol steps past the National Monument to the Lincoln Memorial and INSIDE the rows of trees that line the park on each side.

All that white space you see in front of the Monument is EMPTY SPACE where people should be standing!
So about 500,000 white people showed up for Trump's inauguration by looking at this photo taken a few minutes ago.

But of course Trump said 10,000,000 are there. What a gasbag.

BN-RS460_ingtru_J_20170120093209.jpg

Here's a comparison shot between Obama's inauguration crowd and Trump's. Bhahahahahaa!

obama_trump_inaug.jpg
Ah - since most conservatives work, and most libs don't, it would be logical that there would be more leftists at a leftist inauguration than conservatives at Trumps inauguration.
OP FAIL.

It tells me that Trump supporters have jobs and can't get off to travel to DC.

Unlike the welfare assholes that flocked in doves to Obama's little hate fest.
The liberals are paid to be there. Trump supporters have to buy their own plane fare.

You lie.

Hey, serious question here. Did those tens of thousands of bikers show up?
Who cares?

You're nutcase buddies cared when they were starting threads boasting about it beforehand.
No they didn't. We don't care about that. We care about getting our country back from the scum that has nearly ruined it and getting rid of criminals like you.

[Q

No they didn't. We don't care about that. We care about getting our country back from the scum that has nearly ruined it and getting rid of criminals like you.

The Kenyan Catastrophe has been a disaster for this country.

Trump's speech today said that he was focused on making this country great again.

In the meantime all the hateful Libtards will be butt hurt and cry like little school girls and complain about the country getting better. Then they wonder why we ridicule them so much.

Last edited:
Wonder if all the liberal terrorist threats had a dampening effect on turnout?

I thought conservatives stand strong in the face of adversity?

Oh no wait, that's liberals... who actually protest for days and weeks and months when they object to something.

For all you bitches complained about Obama, not even the Tea Party could maintain protests for very long.

Oh no wait, that's liberals... who actually protest for days and weeks and months when they object to something.

For all you bitches complained about Obama, not even the Tea Party could maintain protests for very long.

How's Occupy Wall Street coming?
How many are protesting in Ferguson?

Bullshit or cowshit. What they do is riot, loot, burn and generally act like assholes.

Bullshit or cowshit. What they do is riot, loot, burn and generally act like assholes.

Conservatives can't even throw a lawn chair in frustration. They wouldn't have anywhere to sit.

Forum List

Back