🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans Day - 2013

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
vets_zpsa73bb757.jpg

You're right..................some gave all (meaning they actually had the balls to sign up to serve in the military and ended up making the ultimate sacrifice and died while doing what their country asked them to do) and some gave nothing (meaning almost all of the tea baggers who never served a day in their life, yet want to vote for more wars and send more people to their death because they have an agenda to promote).

Me? I served 20 years, and spent time in no less than 4 war zones.

I wonder if Ted Cruz, John Boehner, Eric Cantor, or Sarah Palin ever thought about doing the same thing. I joined because not only did they offer a very good travel plan (I joined the U.S. Navy because of it, as well as because of my whole family being patriotic, my Grandparents were proud of me because I did so, my Grandfather wanted to join but was declined because he was the head of a family), and had a whole lot of fun (as well as a couple of nervous moments when fired at by heavy artillery), as well as gained a lot of insight into how people work together.

How many tea party members have served? How many GOP members have served (McCain is the only one I can think of). Matter of fact, how many members of Congress, the Senate or the Presidency have served?

Sorry...................but you civilians have no idea what it's like to be on deployment, or to be in an environment that the military has to live in.

Yeah.....................most say they support the troops, but most have no idea as to what they've done for this country or the sacrifices that they've made.

Most of the support the troops bullshit is nothing more than lip service, because you can't and won't understand their sacrifice.

Biker....thank you for your service. My father was also in the Navy (Chief Petty Officer). My father in law was Army (101st Airborne), my husband "joined" the Marines in 1970 and spent time in Viet Nam, my son is Army (was 101st Airborne, now Psy Ops) and is now in Afghanistan. You would probably call me a TP member, but I'm not. I don't think you're right about them though....you do know than many of them are older people....people that were draft age during the draft, so I think most of them did serve.

Also, even though many people didn't serve, they most likely had friends and relatives that have. No, they won't all understand what it's like, but they don't deserve to be bashed for it. I've never served, but to me my son and all others that are serving are hero's to me (no matter their political stance!).

What LIBERALS/PROGRESSIVES/LEFTISTS/DEMOCRATS think of our troops...

SupportTroopsWhenTheyShootOfficers_zps5fff58c3.jpg

561724387_liberals_hate_troops1_xlarge_zps952456ba.jpeg

... and finally the dick head kenyan POS...

obama-disrespects-the-anthem_zps61eb53a2.jpg

... none of these piles of dog shit are good enough to lick the sweat off a veterans ass.

And read the sig line, that little cock sucking, jerk off, shit stain FuckStarkey thinks CAREER SOLDIERS are LEECHES that SUCK OFF THE GOVERNMENT. What a pathetic little SCAB...

Last edited:
And here's what OUR OWN GOVERNMENT "really" thinks of our VETERANS...

Homeland Security Classifies Returning US Veterans as Potential Terrorist Threat

Mark my words, one of the years soon some LEFTARD shit stain is going to suggest we do NOT honor our fallen brothers in arms and veterans, just as the leftist POS just recently said we should NOT sing our NATIONAL ANTHEM at sporting events. These rotten bastards hate our military and they hate our veterans. All this pomp they put on here on Veterans Day to them is a JOKE, and they'd rather NOT do it.

Last edited:
Took me a minute, but I found my favorite Vet Day image of all time.......

veterans-705395.jpg

Thank you. ♥

Odd...how blue states such as CA have a large number of military and vets.

Oh really... with the state being on an ocean and having ten times the population of most other states, you think that's odd? Well, I hate to break this to ya but, you're just fucking stupid.

Here's what your filthy leftist state REALLY thinks of military/veterans...

USATODAY.com - San Francisco gives battleship the heave-ho

Just didn't go along with your filthy, disgusting, perverted homo agenda did it. Well you finally got a homo lover president and it's now all fine and dandy... we see what's important to you stinking leftists, here's your kullyfornia, the military/veterans be damned, all you care about is your precious FAGS...

marxist-liberal-values-hate-prayer-love-homosexual-agenda_zps289b4db3.jpg

From August of this year.

ARIZONA - Two Navajo Marines helped Navajo Code Talker Roy Hawthorne, USMC, during a parade to honor the Navajo Code Talkers in Arizona.

Hawthorne walked the two-mile parade route, and seen in the photo, two Marines helped him with the last half-mile.

August 14th has been declared as National Navajo Code Talkers Day. The code talkers were used during World War II utilizing the Navajo language as to confuse the enemy. The codes they used were never broken and are considered to be insurmountable to help save democracy.

Oh really... with the state being on an ocean and having ten times the population of most other states, you think that's odd? Well, I hate to break this to ya but, you're just fucking stupid.

Just didn't go along with your filthy, disgusting, perverted homo agenda did it. Well you finally got a homo lover president and it's now all fine and dandy... we see what's important to you stinking leftists, here's your kullyfornia, the military/veterans be damned, all you care about is your precious FAGS...

Interesting...................your "proof" is an article that was written back in 2006, when there was a lot of Republican idiots running around who are hating on the gays.

Got news for you..................I'm an individual who has actually served (spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy from 1982 until 2002) and also was in a rating (Personnelman) that took care of the service records of the whole unit.

Wanna know what I'd found out during that time? Gays are generally better at their jobs than straights. Every 6 months, as a PN (Personnelman), I had to do the exam worksheets which totaled up the evaluations, awards, time in service and time in paygrade that every person taking the test had to fill out. Guess what? Gays almost always had higher evaluations, more awards, and generally did better on the exam than straights.

Even though I'm no longer active duty, and am now a member of the Fleet Reserve, I'm very glad that gays can serve openly in the service.

I'm guessing you've never served active duty, nor have been in a war zone.

Interesting...................your "proof" is an article that was written back in 2006, when there was a lot of Republican idiots running around who are hating on the gays.

Got news for you..................I'm an individual who has actually served (spent 20 years in the U.S. Navy from 1982 until 2002) and also was in a rating (Personnelman) that took care of the service records of the whole unit.

Wanna know what I'd found out during that time? Gays are generally better at their jobs than straights. Every 6 months, as a PN (Personnelman), I had to do the exam worksheets which totaled up the evaluations, awards, time in service and time in paygrade that every person taking the test had to fill out. Guess what? Gays almost always had higher evaluations, more awards, and generally did better on the exam than straights.
Even though I'm no longer active duty, and am now a member of the Fleet Reserve, I'm very glad that gays can serve openly in the service.

I'm guessing you've never served active duty, nor have been in a war zone.

How do you know they were gay, if gays couldn't serve openly back then?

Forum List

Back