veterans day

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
1668162623389.png

thank vets by supporting them....not by thanking them in stores

Is that today?

Shit, I should stop working for a while so I notice these things :p

I guess that means the banks are closed... so probably Uber Eats tonight. Which is actually not bad, for 30 bucks same price as Dominos I get a 12" cheese steak, a 12" ham and cheese for later, a Stubborn soda and a brownie. Delivered. Not bad, not bad at all. Pre-Covid prices, almost.

Please send this vet ten percent of your annual income.
How about we just make the VA a better system for veterans?

How about we listen to veterans when they say they have health problems because of exposure to burn pits, instead of forcing them to wait and wait and wait, so that more of them die before we have to spend the money on them. You know, like what we did with Agent Orange.

How about we listen to veterans when they say they have health problems because of exposure to burn pits, instead of forcing them to wait and wait and wait, so that more of them die before we have to spend the money on them. You know, like what we did with Agent Orange.
Good idea! How about the Democrat controlled Congress to pass a clean burn pit bill to protect our veterans instead of making it a slush fund as a method to raid the treasury for worthless filthy ass Libtard projects?

You are a Prog. Government has disconnected its covenant with military people. And military people have also screwed with their own also.

You are a Prog. Government has disconnected its covenant with military people. And military people have also screwed with their own also.
Nothing like what happened when Reagan was president we lost the GI Bill and medical until Bush jr.

Nothing like what happened when Reagan was president we lost the GI Bill and medical until Bush jr.
YES!

Now before you call me a traitor or commie, please understand veterans are merely pawns in the game of war played by the elites.

We need to change Fed law so that marijuana is no longer illegal so that Veterans who could use it medically can do so through the VA.

If wanting our gov't to keep the promises we made to veterans makes me a Prog, then I am guilty as charged.

Forum List

Back