Veterans pissed For Trump Not Knowing How to spell Marine Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
more than TWENTY years served??
that means you should be SUPER dedicated..
not many people serve for MORE than 20
not many at all!!!!!!!! very few
I'm calling BS big time here!!!st
I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps.
Idiot still hasn't figured out that wasn't my tweet even though I told him. Too damn funny.
I suggest you learn how to use the quote function before trying to pass yourself off as a vet

View attachment 182806 Matt Morgan@MorganForMI

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Veterans Are Pissed At Trump For Not Knowing How To Spell Marine Corps
/----/ Thank you for your service Marine, but -----
View attachment 182808
Way to go siding with your ignorant prez over the USMC. You traitors just keep sinking lower and lower and lower and....

Wasn't it your man Obama who referred to them as the Marine Corpse?

we are waiting for you to prove you were USMC--
...you can look crap up on Google---since you haven't responded when asked about units served, this makes it more likely you never served
...then we would have to query details about those units/etc--especially since you didn't respond quick enough
...if you don't want to prove it--that's Stolen Honor
If anything he was a stain on a Marines underwear. My wife was a real Marine and he wouldn't make a pimple on her ass.

That's ok POTUS, most Marines cannot spell it either.

Q: What do you call a Marine with half a brain?
A: Gifted.

Q: What do you call a Sailor with half a brain?
A: Marine.

Know how a Marine counts? First, they hold up one finger on one hand and count "one". They then hold up one finger on the other hand and count "two".

They then spread out all their fingers and count "many".

Know how a Marine counts? First, they hold up one finger on one hand and count "one". They then hold up one finger on the other hand and count "two".

Says sgt frag.

View attachment 182806 Matt Morgan@MorganForMI

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Veterans Are Pissed At Trump For Not Knowing How To Spell Marine Corps

seriously? marine core??

damn.... he really is almost functionally illiterate.

It is a very dull mind that can only imagine one way to spell a word.

Every service tries to imitate the Marine Corps when it comes to celebrating its birthday, and the Navy’s history makes this in many ways the biggest joke (which is a polite way to say “the biggest lie”). While the Navy uses October 13, 1775 as the birth date, they leave out the fact that the first version of the U.S. Navy was dismantled completely after the Revolutionary War because the ragtag bunch of vessels they managed to assemble on the fly did little to protect ports or disrupt the British in any way.
The Complete Hater’s Guide to the US Navy
the Navy gave us ----:laugh::laugh:----Jimmy Carter!!...now that's a joke

Says sgt frag.

Sgts only exist in the Marine Corps, Army and Air Force. The Navy has Petty Officers. If you're gonna insult me, at least try to get the rank of my service right. It's Petty Officer First Class to you.

Says sgt frag.

Sgts only exist in the Marine Corps, Army and Air Force. The Navy has Petty Officers. If you're gonna insult me, at least try to get the rank of my service right. It's Petty Officer First Class to you.
Petty is right frag boi.

Truman disparaged the USMC
Public Papers Harry S. Truman 1945-1953
but they saved the day at Inchon and the Chosin for him
..they were the only major unit not to get it's ass kicked in the 1st and 2nd Chinese Offensives of the Korean War
they in fact destroyed Chinese units

We in 1st Cav (Garryowen) often fought with Marines on the Bong Son....well, they called for us when they got themselves into trouble and we came running.....I never met a Marine I didn't like and have seen them improvise clever solutions in the middle of some bad shit. And one more thing...outside of Hue if you were waiting for a tap on the shoulder to move up, you'd look around and nobody would be there...they don't wait to be told what to do. Semper Fi. :drillsergeant:

Last edited:
We in 1st Cav (Garry Owen) often fought with Marines on the Bong Son....well, they called for us when they got themselves into trouble and we came running.....I never met a Marine I didn't like and have seen them improvise clever solutions in the middle of some bad shit. And one more thing...outside of Hue if you were waiting for a tap on the shoulder to move up, you'd look around and nobody would be there...they don't wait to be told what to do. Semper Fi. :drillsergeant:
I didn't know they still used the Gary Owen deal......wow--what a tradition ...no more 7th I see?
we had the Marine's Hymm

Everyday this president embarrasses himself and the country.
Not as much as you embarass yourself in this forum. Now you're haping on Trump's spelling errors. What a douchebag

You'd think when leftists find a spelling error it's like a pig finding a truffle.

Then when they make a spelling mistake, anyone who points that out, OMG, you have no perspective! A spelling error! Seriously!

It's how useless and pathetic they are.

OMG, they have a President who made a spelling mistake. What a national embarrassment. LOL.

At least from how Trump spelled it, he knows how it's pronounced
Asshole thinks this is trump’s only mistake despite his 2300 lies.
Ha!
Fake Marines should keep their mouth's shut.

We in 1st Cav (Garry Owen) often fought with Marines on the Bong Son....well, they called for us when they got themselves into trouble and we came running.....I never met a Marine I didn't like and have seen them improvise clever solutions in the middle of some bad shit. And one more thing...outside of Hue if you were waiting for a tap on the shoulder to move up, you'd look around and nobody would be there...they don't wait to be told what to do. Semper Fi. :drillsergeant:
I didn't know they still used the Gary Owen deal......wow--what a tradition ...no more 7th I see?
we had the Marine's Hymm

No longer AC/AM....now Armored Cav at Ft. Hood.

The only people in the military that supported the kenyan were the faggots he allowed in...

Obama_In_Drag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back