🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans to Palin-You're an idiot!

You know, every time someone gets giggled at because they're almost too dumb to breathe....

Doesn't mean people are shaking in their boots from them.

She's just comedy gold asinine.

You know, every time someone gets giggled at because they're almost too dumb to breathe....

Exactly. She's the gift that keeps on giving!
Remind us what you thought of the vets that attack Obama or the ones that attacked Kerry when he ran for President?

Remind us what you thought of the vets that attack Obama or the ones that attacked Kerry when he ran for President?

You'll have to refresh my memory of when any vets attacked Obama. As for Kerry, I thought it was dirty politics.

You'll have to refresh my memory of when any vets attacked Obama. As for Kerry, I thought it was dirty politics.
But of course attacking Palin is not right? Why is that? Further the vets that attacked Kerry all served in his unit or units like his. They knew what his actions were first hand. As for vets attacking Obama perhaps unbury your head from your ass and you will see some.

yeah, and there is quite a few who says the same about Obama. but you all need someone to hate on I guess. so you go to your favorite target with your, war on Women

just a sad bunch and those vets are shameful

Idiots come in all sexes and cross dressers, right bripat?

yeah, and there is quite a few who says the same about Obama. but you all need someone to hate on I guess. so you go to your favorite target with your, war on Women

She's out there trying to co-opt their protest to further her personal agenda and you say they are shameful? She's a shameless attention-whore without enough common sense to listen to them instead of using their platform trying to generate 30 secs of soundbite. If you accused us of waging war on stupid women you might have a case, though stupid men don't fare any better.

She's out there trying to co-opt their protest to further her personal agenda and you say they are shameful? She's a shameless attention-whore without enough common sense to listen to them instead of using their platform trying to generate 30 secs of soundbite. If you accused us of waging war on stupid women you might have a case, though stupid men don't fare any better.
But of course hundreds of veterans that ran ads against Kerry were idiots right?

I always get a kick out of the left when it comes to Palin.
They always act so relieved that she didn't make it to the Vice Presidency.

Yet look at who they gave us !

Talk about the gift that keeps on giving !

I do like thae fact that this boy is as queer as a $3 bill and has never been in the service...and from Wiki...

On social issues, Pakman supports LGBT rights, including same-sex marriage, and is pro-choice. Pakman has long advocated the liberalization of drug laws, specifically with regard to marijuana, particularly in connection to the failure of the War on Drugs and the use of drug criminalization to disproportionately imprison minorities and poor people in the United States. Pakman is opposed to capital punishment due to the combination of lack of deterrent value, multiple exonerations of death row inmates, disproportionate application to poor people and minorities, and for additional reasons.

Nothing like a faggot to point out subversive hecklers TRYING to disrupt a Veterans event.... You fuckers are entertaining! :ahole-1:'s:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

But of course hundreds of veterans that ran ads against Kerry were idiots right?

It's almost as if you're begging for one of us to say something negative about our veterans. Why is that?

It's almost as if you're begging for one of us to say something negative about our veterans. Why is that?
You already did dear. And the fact you only put a part of a quote in your sig line is just like lying.

Forum List

Back