🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans to Palin-You're an idiot!

yeah, and there is quite a few who says the same about Obama. but you all need someone to hate on I guess. so you go to your favorite target with your, war on Women

just a sad bunch and those vets are shameful

Did you just say those vets are shameful?

You better BELEIVE I DID. and so are you

Why do you believe them to be shameful? For failing to let Sarah Palin criticize others for co-opting veteran's events as she co-opts a veteran's event? For having political opinions that differ from yours? For interrupting an uninvited speaker? Why Stephanie? Why are those folks that put their lives on the line in the service of this nation "SHAMEFUL" Stephanie?

I don't think we'll be hearing from Stephanie on this...

Priceless!!!

Nothing can be logically concluded from the Palin clip. The commentator is making a lot of biased assumptions.

Someone shouted to Palin that the Republicans shut down the government. We do not know if that was a vet.

Someone else shouted, "You're an idiot!" but we do not know if that was directed at the guy who just shouted about the Republicans shutting down the government or directed at Palin. He could have been defending Palin against the first shouter, or he could have been attacking her. There is no way of knowing. And we do not know if he was a vet, either.

The commentator read things into the clip he should not have.

Last edited:
Priceless!!!

Nothing can be logically concluded from the Palin clip. The commentator is making a lot of biased assumptions.

Someone shouted to Palin that the Republicans shut down the government. We do not know if that was a vet.

Someone else shouted, "You're an idiot!" but we do not know if that was directed at the guy who just shouted about the Republicans shutting down the government or directed at Palin. He could have been defending Palin against the first shouter, or he could have been attacking her. There is no way of knowing. And we do not know if he was a vet, either.

The commentator read things into the clip he should not have.

Fox News has more:

Veterans marched on Sunday in Washington in protest of the partial government shutdown that has kept them and other Americans from visiting war memorials across the country, with support from several star conservatives.

“This is the people’s memorial,” Texas Sen. Ted Cruz told a crowd of several hundred gathered near the WWII Memorial on the closed National Mall, which has become a national symbol of the shutdown and the country’s response. “Simple question: Why is the federal government spending money to keep veterans out of the memorial? Why did they spend money to keep people out of Mount Vernon, Mount Rushmore? Our veterans should be above political games.”

Veterans, including many in wheelchairs, were allowed inside the memorial at about midday as others took the protest to the edge of the White House South Lawn.

REPEAT....OTHERS TO THE EDGE OF THE WH SOUTH LAWN.

Funny, Fox News coverage never mentions the protesters yelling "you shut down the Government." And they certainly don't mention the heckler who yelled "idiot."

Fox--"Protesters shouting “U.S.A.” and “Tear down these walls” put the blame squarely on President Obama and Democratic congressional leaders."

So much for accurate news coverage.

yeah, and there is quite a few who says the same about Obama. but you all need someone to hate on I guess. so you go to your favorite target with your, war on Women

Those vets fought for you to have freedom and safety.....what has moron Palin done?

The foul aroma of liberals fear of strong women hangs heavy on the evening air.

Always nice to smell that!

I think you meant to say "the strong aroma of Palin's armpits hangs heavy on the evening air - always nice to smell that"......we understand your problem typing, fixed it for you.

Who the fuck is David Pokemon?

Palin is awesome, she brings out the worst in the American Communists

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Bwahahaha.....weren't you deriding Elizabeth Warren in another thread.....and now you are saying Palin is awesome.....just goes to show how not-clever some conservatives are.

Priceless!!!

and what position is Palin running for? must have forgotten, can you help?

Palin I ll Hopefully Run for Political Office Again To Annoy Haters - NBC News

Notice its not for the good of the country, just to annoy haters!

yeah, everyone knows that you dim/libs hate her, so what? You also have bush, paul, cruz, carson, newt, limbaugh, hannity, levin, romney, and every other republican or conservative. YOU are the party of hate, we get that.

(but its really fear, isn't it) fear of the truth and what the truth does to your liberal lies.

Hey look everybody a thread about Sarah Palin !!

No, seriously, Sarah Palin !

Not sure if this board has ever seen a thread about Sarah Palin !!

By the way, to the OP, this video is a year old. Doh !

Actually, David Pakmon said it was yesterday. He is incorrect, but it's still priceless! :redface:
Actually, he was lying. I know he was because his lips were moving.

Vets have every right to let Sarah Shameful know that she is not appreciated for hurting America.

You know, every time someone gets giggled at because they're almost too dumb to breathe....

Doesn't mean people are shaking in their boots from them.

She's just comedy gold asinine.

Exactly. She's the gift that keeps on giving!
Remind us what you thought of the vets that attack Obama or the ones that attacked Kerry when he ran for President?

You'll have to refresh my memory of when any vets attacked Obama. As for Kerry, I thought it was dirty politics.
You know, every time someone gets giggled at because they're almost too dumb to breathe....

Doesn't mean people are shaking in their boots from them.

She's just comedy gold asinine.

Exactly. She's the gift that keeps on giving!
Remind us what you thought of the vets that attack Obama or the ones that attacked Kerry when he ran for President?

You'll have to refresh my memory of when any vets attacked Obama. As for Kerry, I thought it was dirty politics.

If you thought it was dirty politics, allow me to refresh your memory why John Kerry deserved a lot more than he got. This was his testimony to Congress while we were still engaged in Vietnam and US soldiers were being killed.

"I would like to talk on behalf of all those veterans and say that several months ago in Detroit we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged, and many very highly decorated, veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia. These were not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit - the emotions in the room and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."

I consider this aiding an abetting the enemy and I have nothing but contempt for this asshole.

Who the fuck is David Pokemon?

Palin is awesome, she brings out the worst in the American Communists

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Bwahahaha.....weren't you deriding Elizabeth Warren in another thread.....and now you are saying Palin is awesome.....just goes to show how not-clever some conservatives are.

Warren is a Native American and should not be criticized.

Forum List

Back