🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans to Palin-You're an idiot!

I am continuously amused by the paranoid over reaction of the left to Sarah Palin. Every time she farts in Alaska, another liberal faints in Massachusetts.

You misunderstand the reactions. The only person who might have fainted was overcome by laughter and couldn't catch his breath. The left is afraid of palin in the same way they are afraid of an old Robin Williams skit. They are afraid they might laugh too hard.

I am continuously amused by the paranoid over reaction of the left to Sarah Palin. Every time she farts in Alaska, another liberal faints in Massachusetts.

You misunderstand the reactions. The only person who might have fainted was overcome by laughter and couldn't catch his breath. The left is afraid of palin in the same way they are afraid of an old Robin Williams skit. They are afraid they might laugh too hard.

The quality sucks, but this one cracked me up!

Who is the twerp David Pakman? What major network is he on?

The bottom line is that most of us Vets appreciate Sarah, and I know many, many Vets.

A YouTube blogger passes for news and opinion these days? The veterans standing around Sarah were saying nothing. No video of the hecklers who were likely OWS loons were shown.

A YouTube blogger passes for news and opinion these days? The veterans standing around Sarah were saying nothing. No video of the hecklers who were likely OWS loons were shown.

That's not true. Fox News stated that only veterans were allowed inside the memorial, and all other protesting took place at the edge of the White House south lawn. I even posted the link. Fox News wouldn't lie, would they?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back