🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans to Palin-You're an idiot!

Priceless!!!

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

The word does not apply to Leftists...

The Left feels that because a few of them 'served' in the US Military that this provides them with something akin to legitimacy.

It does not.

You obviously don't know diddly squat about our military.

No? LOL!

Tell me what I missed? Or concede to the vacuous nature of your assertion, through your failure to do so.

OH! And try to do it in such a way which will establish some relevance, to prevent your post from failing due to its deflective nature.

Priceless!!!

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

The Left feels that because a few of them 'served' in the US Military that this provides them with something akin to legitimacy.

It does not.

I hope the VA doesn't find out about this....

LOL! "Hey Leftist Vets benefit from their Service... so they're legitimate."

Hysterical.

And despite that, not a single Leftist can ever legitimately claim themselves as anything remotely at kinship with that which is known as "AMERICAN".

And this is because nature precludes from that which is "POSSIBLE", any means for those who stand FOR THE ANTITHESIS, to simultaneously be counted as adherents to the THESIS!

See how that works?

Priceless!!!

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

It does not.

Hysterical.

And despite that, not a single Leftist can ever legitimately claim themselves as anything remotely at kinship with that which is known as "AMERICAN".

And this is because nature precludes from that which is "POSSIBLE", any means for those who stand FOR THE ANTITHESIS, to simultaneously be counted as adherents to the THESIS!

See how that works?

Not really, but keep explaining it to us. Kinda reminds me of a Salavdor Dali painting....

Priceless!!!

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

It does not.

No? LOL!

Tell me what I missed? Or concede to the vacuous nature of your assertion, through your failure to do so.

OH! And try to do it in such a way which will establish some relevance, to prevent your post from failing due to its deflective nature.

If you think only a few liberal/Democrats have served in our military, you're full of shit. Their time served is just as valuable, you POS.

Priceless!!!

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

It does not.

No? LOL!

If you think only a few liberal/Democrats have served in our military, you're full of shit. Their time served is just as valuable, you POS.

ROFLMNAO! Adorable.

I can see that you're doin' the very BEST you can. But as has always been the case for you, throughout your life, your best is no where NEAR enough to get it done, scamp.

There are no Leftist Americans... and your would-be 'service' is MEANINGLESS!

As noted earlier... this is because nature precludes the means for one to claim to be the opposite of that for which they are presently standing.

One, therefore, cannot BE an American, as they're standing FOR the unprincipled notions that are hostile TO the principles that define America.

Americans... as just an FYI: Are those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere TO the principles that define America... .

See how that works?

Priceless!!!

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

It does not.

No? LOL!

ROFLMNAO! Adorable.

I can see that you're doin' the very BEST you can. But as has always been the case for you, throughout your life, your best is no where NEAR enough to get it done, scamp.

As noted earlier... this is because nature precludes the means for one to claim to be the opposite of that for which they are presently standing.

One, therefore, cannot BE an American, as they're standing FOR the unprincipled notions that are hostile TO the principles that define America.

Americans... as just an FYI: Are those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere TO the principles that define America... .

See how that works?

LOL, you're an idiot.

Priceless!!!

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

It does not.

Hysterical.

See how that works?

Not really, but keep explaining it to us. Kinda reminds me of a Salavdor Dali painting....

Golly.. wouldn't it be nice, if your inability to comprehend simple concepts, somehow discredited those concepts?

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

It does not.

No? LOL!

ROFLMNAO! Adorable.

See how that works?

LOL, you're an idiot.

Am I?

Well that IS bad news. Oh well... . Guess there's not much I can do about it.

But it's YOU I feel for here, given that you're getting your intellectual ass handed to you, by an idiot.

ROFLMNAO!

MAN! Now that has GOT to SUCK!

Priceless!!!

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

It does not.

No? LOL!

ROFLMNAO! Adorable.

See how that works?

And btw, the Army gave more in donations to the Democrat party.

No? LOL!

ROFLMNAO! Adorable.

See how that works?

LOL, you're an idiot.

Am I?

Well that IS bad news. Oh well... . Guess there's not much I can do about it.

But it's YOU I feel for here, given that you're getting your intellectual ass handed to you, by an idiot.

ROFLMNAO!

MAN! Now that has GOT to SUCK!

The Army — the largest branch, with donors accounting for nearly $250,000 of the total — is the only branch to have donated the majority of its contributions to Democrats. Army service members and employees contributed more than $122,000 to Democratic candidates and party groups during the 2014 cycle.

Forum List

Back