🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans to Palin-You're an idiot!

You obviously don't know diddly squat about our military.

No? LOL!

Tell me what I missed? Or concede to the vacuous nature of your assertion, through your failure to do so.

OH! And try to do it in such a way which will establish some relevance, to prevent your post from failing due to its deflective nature.

If you think only a few liberal/Democrats have served in our military, you're full of shit. Their time served is just as valuable, you POS.

ROFLMNAO! Adorable.

I can see that you're doin' the very BEST you can. But as has always been the case for you, throughout your life, your best is no where NEAR enough to get it done, scamp.

There are no Leftist Americans... and your would-be 'service' is MEANINGLESS!

As noted earlier... this is because nature precludes the means for one to claim to be the opposite of that for which they are presently standing.

One, therefore, cannot BE an American, as they're standing FOR the unprincipled notions that are hostile TO the principles that define America.

Americans... as just an FYI: Are those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere TO the principles that define America... .

See how that works?

LOL, you're an idiot.

Am I?

Well that IS bad news. Oh well... . Guess there's not much I can do about it.

But it's YOU I feel for here, given that you're getting your intellectual ass handed to you, by an idiot.

ROFLMNAO!

MAN! Now that has GOT to SUCK!

Military’s 2014 Political Donations: Army and Navy Favor Democrats, the Rest Lean Republican

Where is the Money Going - Military s 2014 Political Donations Army and Navy Favor Democrats the Rest Lean Republican - AllGov - News

You obviously don't know diddly squat about our military.

No? LOL!

Tell me what I missed? Or concede to the vacuous nature of your assertion, through your failure to do so.

OH! And try to do it in such a way which will establish some relevance, to prevent your post from failing due to its deflective nature.

If you think only a few liberal/Democrats have served in our military, you're full of shit. Their time served is just as valuable, you POS.

ROFLMNAO! Adorable.

I can see that you're doin' the very BEST you can. But as has always been the case for you, throughout your life, your best is no where NEAR enough to get it done, scamp.

There are no Leftist Americans... and your would-be 'service' is MEANINGLESS!

As noted earlier... this is because nature precludes the means for one to claim to be the opposite of that for which they are presently standing.

One, therefore, cannot BE an American, as they're standing FOR the unprincipled notions that are hostile TO the principles that define America.

Americans... as just an FYI: Are those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere TO the principles that define America... .

See how that works?

LOL, you're an idiot.

Am I?

Well that IS bad news. Oh well... . Guess there's not much I can do about it.

But it's YOU I feel for here, given that you're getting your intellectual ass handed to you, by an idiot.

ROFLMNAO!

MAN! Now that has GOT to SUCK!

You need a break from posting so you can go find your keys, dumbass.

Carla Danger, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!

baby2.gif

dumbpalin.jpg

Daisy Mae Mooseburger is one scary chick.

I bet you are scared of her, you cowardly pussy.

Her cellulite inverts my penis.

Bet this whore excites you....

hillaryclintonugly.jpg

Man, be better than Liekhota, Hillary isn't a whore simply because you disagree with her politics.

She's a whore because she murdered 4 Americans!

th

Forum List

Back