🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans to Palin-You're an idiot!

shades of 2008....

032508_chelsea_clinton.jpg

Priceless!!!

and what position is Palin running for? must have forgotten, can you help?

Palin I ll Hopefully Run for Political Office Again To Annoy Haters - NBC News

Notice its not for the good of the country, just to annoy haters!

yeah, everyone knows that you dim/libs hate her, so what? You also have bush, paul, cruz, carson, newt, limbaugh, hannity, levin, romney, and every other republican or conservative. YOU are the party of hate, we get that.

(but its really fear, isn't it) fear of the truth and what the truth does to your liberal lies.

What's really cute is when the same libs that trashed our military for the 8 years GWB was president and trashed McCains military service as a POW when he was running for President... Now try to shame others for not supporting the military. Cracks me up that they think anyone is supposed to take a thing they say military related seriously at this point. Not.

There's a difference between not supporting the military and not supporting their mission. Our service members follow orders, I put the blame where it belongs....AT THE TOP!

then you blame obama for the current mess in the mid east? Good, its about time.

Forgot her notes on her palm did she? :)

what is it about Palin that scares you so? An attractive conservative woman. Is it her sex or her conservative views, or that she is not afraid to speak out about them?

Personally I find her voice and speech patterns irritating, but I do not understand the hate that she generates. What is it about?

what is it about Palin that scares you so? An attractive conservative woman. Is it her sex or her conservative views, or that she is not afraid to speak out about them?

Personally I find her voice and speech patterns irritating, but I do not understand the hate that she generates. What is it about?

Not afraid of her as much as the people who seem to like her. She's a moron yet that seems to appeal to serious poeple. That's worrying, not the moron itself.

Not afraid of her as much as the people who seem to like her. She's a moron yet that seems to appeal to serious poeple. That's worrying, not the moron itself.

If she is a moron, she is a very rich one. Most morons aren't capable of using someone else's hate to get very rich. The fact that you guys are so obsessed with her is making her richer every day------------like I said, liberalism is a mental disease.

How sad someone has to dig up some old video on a person just so they can let loose some hate on them. I've never seen anything like it.

If she is a moron, she is a very rich one. Most morons aren't capable of using someone else's hate to get very rich. The fact that you guys are so obsessed with her is making her richer every day------------like I said, liberalism is a mental disease.

Sarah is rich because tea party types give her money. THAT is a mental disease. I have always said that whenever a conservative and his money are separated, that is a good thing.

Sarah is rich because tea party types give her money. THAT is a mental disease. I have always said that whenever a conservative and his money are separated, that is a good thing.

Wrong again, without the dem/lib obsession and massive hatred of her, she would be nothing but a minor bit of history. Its you fools that keep her in the limelight.

Well, Red, I promise you that Sarah has never made a dime off of me, or anyone of my political persuasion...and you can take that to the bank!

Well, Red, I promise you that Sarah has never made a dime off of me, or anyone of my political persuasion...and you can take that to the bank!

nice try, but even though you may not send money directly to her, your obsession with her keeps her in the news, gets her TV gigs, and makes her a celebrity. I am quite sure she and her family thank you for your support.

Really, really dumb people make a lot of money on reality TV shows. There is not a strong correlation between making money and intelligence.

What the rubes don't realize is that there is a difference between talent and intelligence. Sarah Palin has talent, not intelligence.

There are tens and tens and tens of millions of rubes out there from which one can make a sizeable fortune if one has no conscience. Fox News and Alex Jones and the Washington Times and MSNBC prove this every day.

It does not take a genius to sense when good fortune has placed one in the spotlight and to take advantage of it. Sarah Palin got nominated for VP as a Hail Mary pass by an old dude who didn't stand a chance of winning. She has cashed in on that lottery jackpot for all it is worth.

The rubes think this is a qualification for President! A person who quit the only significant executive job she ever had for money. The rubes love her and will overlook anything she does that is seedy and base.

BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:

nice try, but even though you may not send money directly to her, your obsession with her keeps her in the news, gets her TV gigs, and makes her a celebrity. I am quite sure she and her family thank you for your support.

Not a problem~! Hell, she is better than having to pay for entertainment! I hope that she is able to extend her 15 minutes for another 2 years. She is almost as good as Pat Paulson was!

Forum List

Back