🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Veterans to Palin-You're an idiot!

Priceless!!!

Who the FUCK is the little HOMO PAJAMA BOY in that video?

My bet is it wasn't a veteran heckling Palin, it was a progtard plant. They follow her around like puppies on a leash JUST TO DO THAT.

Give me a break.

No breaks for you.

Disrespecting service men (even if we served) is the lowest form of disrespect I can imagine.

A Liberal plant?

... Sure! As if it is necessary to make any quack like Palin "look bad!"

Priceless!!!

Who the FUCK is the little HOMO PAJAMA BOY in that video?

My bet is it wasn't a veteran heckling Palin, it was a progtard plant. They follow her around like puppies on a leash JUST TO DO THAT.

Give me a break.

No breaks for you.

Disrespecting service men (even if we served) is the lowest form of disrespect I can imagine.

A Liberal plant?

... Sure! As if it is necessary to make any quack like Palin "look bad!"

Sarah Palin is liked better than OBAMA, as if it the majority of Americans don't need to see any more of HIM to make him look worse.

YES, A PLANT! That little FAGGOT in the video probably SENT the asshole there just to DO THAT for HIS VIDEO!

Take a hike. You have no moral high ground here or anything else.

Priceless!!!

The you're an idiot sounded edited and liberals have been known to infiltrate events to make conservatives look bad. So with that this thread get my failed thread seal of approval
thread-fail-stamp.gif

yeah, and there is quite a few who says the same about Obama. but you all need someone to hate on I guess. so you go to your favorite target with your, war on Women

just a sad bunch and those vets are shameful

She's out there trying to co-opt their protest to further her personal agenda and you say they are shameful? She's a shameless attention-whore without enough common sense to listen to them instead of using their platform trying to generate 30 secs of soundbite. If you accused us of waging war on stupid women you might have a case, though stupid men don't fare any better.
But of course hundreds of veterans that ran ads against Kerry were idiots right?

It's almost as if you're begging for one of us to say something negative about our veterans. Why is that?

hey shit bird, being a veteran does not automatically make a person noble.

Oh, also, neither does being liberal. Nor does being conservative make one innoble, and or stupid

You're correct, Palin isn't all that bright, but I'd take her over you in an IQ contest all day every day. And she'd absolutely trounce you in any comparison of morals and values.

Priceless!!!

and what position is Palin running for? must have forgotten, can you help?

Palin I ll Hopefully Run for Political Office Again To Annoy Haters - NBC News

Notice its not for the good of the country, just to annoy haters!

yeah, everyone knows that you dim/libs hate her, so what? You also have bush, paul, cruz, carson, newt, limbaugh, hannity, levin, romney, and every other republican or conservative. YOU are the party of hate, we get that.

(but its really fear, isn't it) fear of the truth and what the truth does to your liberal lies.

What's really cute is when the same libs that trashed our military for the 8 years GWB was president and trashed McCains military service as a POW when he was running for President... Now try to shame others for not supporting the military. Cracks me up that they think anyone is supposed to take a thing they say military related seriously at this point. Not.

Priceless!!!

and what position is Palin running for? must have forgotten, can you help?

Palin I ll Hopefully Run for Political Office Again To Annoy Haters - NBC News

Notice its not for the good of the country, just to annoy haters!

yeah, everyone knows that you dim/libs hate her, so what? You also have bush, paul, cruz, carson, newt, limbaugh, hannity, levin, romney, and every other republican or conservative. YOU are the party of hate, we get that.

(but its really fear, isn't it) fear of the truth and what the truth does to your liberal lies.

What's really cute is when the same libs that trashed our military for the 8 years GWB was president and trashed McCains military service as a POW when he was running for President... Now try to shame others for not supporting the military. Cracks me up that they think anyone is supposed to take a thing they say military related seriously at this point. Not.

There's a difference between not supporting the military and not supporting their mission. Our service members follow orders, I put the blame where it belongs....AT THE TOP!

Priceless!!!

"Veterans"?

ROFLMNAO!

The word does not apply to Leftists...

The Left feels that because a few of them 'served' in the US Military that this provides them with something akin to legitimacy.

It does not.

Someone who served in the military especially if they served in theater is a veteran, regardless of their political views.

And all this in a futile attempt to keep attention away from Obama's Butt Friend Forever Gruber telling you all you're stupid. But glad because your stupidity let Obamacare slither under your radar.

McCain wasn't trashed by the left, he was trashed by his fellow Vietnam Veterans.

Forum List

Back