VFW just sounds out on Trumps comments to the Khans

Khan died in 2004. Remind us who was President then?
George W. Bush. Who's running for President now and is attacking Gold Star families? Who are both the VFW and Gold Star families calling to apologize for their remarks?

Hillary's lies in Benghazi aren't worse? You're a partisan Democrat hack. Your views have nothing to do with your service. They have to do with your political ideology.

Note I'm not insulting the military. I'm insulting you

It was wrong of the Khan family to allow their sacrifice and grief to be used for Democratic political campaign fodder...

That said...

Trump has lost yet another decent-sized chunk of (already wavering) support, with this latest collection of foolhardy responses...

At this rate, by the time we get to November 8, Trump won't pull more than 10-15% in the General Election... one of the biggest Ass-Whoopings in recent memory.

Deservedly so.

Not because the HildaBeast (a.k.a. the Ghost of Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall) is a particularly trustworthy or competent or moral creature...

But because the Alternative is ssssooooooo very much worse...

The fool simply has no filters, nor grace nor class... a caricature and walking bumper-sticker rather than a Leader of Men and Nations...

Rather like McMurphy from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" channels the Ghost of Attila the Hun...

A big, unthinking, petulant child-man, who emotes rather than reasons...

No thank you...

I like a half-dozen things he says...

But I don't believe he'll carry through with any of them...

And, having him with his mitts on the Treasury and finger on The Button, the price is simply too high...

I despise the HildaBeast...

But I'm stuck voting for her...

God, I hate this...

Normally I agree. But Trump brought up the fear the muslim card. If I'm a muslim, I'm pissed.

Oh, I see. Trump brought on the fear. Not ISIS, not the beheadings, not the Fort Hood shooting, not 9/11, not Nice, it was Trump. Wow you folks really are in the bag for crooked Hillary.

Yeah, because Christians are no better than Muslims, don't ya know, and if you're afraid of them it's because you're a bigot.
Because it makes a lot of sense to look at the two groups as these two giant collectives where EVERY Christian is safe and trustworthy and EVERY Muslim is a deceiving terrorist.

Right?

All I know is the real people I know who were actually in the military seeing the crap you're writing to people who weren't in the military would tell you that you're misguided....
Given your scant knowledge of the United States military, I strongly doubt you know anything about the subject.

You really are a dick, aren't you? You don't just play one on message boards...
Yes, ma'm, I am. A professional military officer. In your eyes, a real "dick".

It used to be that only the Left Wing hated and disrespected our military personnel. Now both Left and Right Wing assholes do it.

Although I don't approve of Trump's response to the family, I have always thought it is somewhat unfair to belittle candidates who did not serve in the military for whatever reason. Those who did, fine, we honor their service. But those who didn't? It doesn't make the veteran "better." So in that sense, I didn't like Mr. Khan's statement "You have never sacrificed anything." Neither have I, but it doesn't make me a less good person simply because my son didn't die during his time in the service. I don't get that part of the argument. Trump should have stayed away from defending himself on that one, since it was a stupid accusation to begin with.

But he can't stop, and that's Trump's core problem. The man is not emotionally stable. He's a 70 year old man who is basically nothing more than a troll, and if you think that would stop if he's elected, you are 100% wrong. Trump is a prideful, arrogant, narcissistic danger to our great country. This fool has to be stopped - something he's fortunately doing a good job of himself.

Trump says he wants America to be great. Not sure he can do that but he can for sure keep it safer than the competition. Link below of what America may soon look like if we get this obama in a skirt as presidente. This is the real danger, not Trump. Link below and vid clip about 2/3 down page for you lovers of diversity, no matter how it ruins a country.

Finland First! - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Hillary's lies in Benghazi aren't worse? You're a partisan Democrat hack. ...
Fuck Hillary Clinton. You're a fucking cowardly, anti-military whackjob who is so far off center, if anyone disagrees with you, you label them "a partisan Democrat hack." When the shooting starts, I have no doubt you'll be hiding in your basement instead of "running toward the gunfire".

VFW, the Khans, McCain, and the American public (in the polls) are telling Comrade Trump to fuck off.

The polls go up, the polls go down. So when Trump is ahead then the American public is telling comrade mrs clinton to go to hell. The media is in the bag for her because the big money controls the media so we won't get too much negative press about her. This khan character started the ruckus with Trump so way to go Donald.
America needs a scrapper in the white house who loves his country. You people would have had trouble with a lot of great americans in the past who said what they mean and mean what they said. Gen. Patton and Teddy Roosevelt to name a couple of them.

For the record, almost two dozen vets commit suicide every day and, despite a lot of platitudes from both sides of the aisle, no one give a fuck except the vets and their families. It used to be only the Democrats were fuckwads towards the military, but this thread has made clear that the Republicans are fuckwads too about our sons and daughters serving our nation in uniform.

http://www.va.gov/opa/docs/suicide-data-report-2012-final.pdf

22decf6c801b4a6f2e6353c70606cf57.jpg

But where are the peaceful muslims???????? Trump was right...again!

Muslims Expected 100,000 to Attend Anti-Terror Rally in DC – Only a Couple Dozen Show Up
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/dozens-attend-muslim-anti-terror-rally-dc-planned-100000/ ^

Muslims Expected 100,000 to Attend Anti-Terror Rally in DC – Only a Couple Dozen Show Up

Kristinn Taylor Jul 30th, 2016 11:05 pm 11 Comments Muslims against terror rally DC 07232016 State Dept 2

A rally organized by Muslim groups held on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on July 23 was planned with the goal of drawing 100,000 attendees. Only dozens showed up according to media reports.

Al Jazeera reported on the planning for the rally for 100,000 that was initially planned as being anti-ISIS but was also billed as anti-Trump.

A group of American Muslims, joined by interfaith leaders, have launched an initiative to get thousands of Americans to take part in a march in Washington DC on July 23, in what they call a stand against bigotry, “extremism”, and gun violence.

The American Muslim March will take place at the National Mall – home to various large-scale historical gatherings – to also condemn “terrorism” and vocally eschew the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, also known as ISIS), organisers said.

Rally sponsors include more than 20 organisations representing the three monotheistic regions, as well as the Buddhist, Sikh, Hindu, and Bahai communities.

The initiative comes at a time when anti-Muslim sentiment is high, in part driven by the rhetoric of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, who has called for the banning of foreign Muslims from the United States.

Trump has made his Muslim ban a centrepiece of his candidacy: he recently reiterated his proposal following an attack on a gay nightclub in Orlando, which left 49 people dead. He also suggested profiling Muslims, citing Israel as an example, and implied that US President Barack Obama was complicit or sympathetic to radicalised Muslims.

Some Muslim groups have been more vocal about terrorism, gun violence and Islamophobia, since a married couple, inspired by ISIL ideology, killed 14 people in San Bernardino, California.

“We were motivated to take action after San Bernardino,” said Khaled al-Mufti, a member of the rally organising committee. “We wanted to denounce ISIS as an ideology that claims to be representative of Islam, but it’s not. That’s not the religion we practise. We want to make it loud and clear to all the world: This is not Islam.”

The rally is being organised by the Islamic Society of Central Florida, and the All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) in Washington DC, which recently hosted Secretary of State John Kerry and Hollywood actress and activist Angelina Jolie with Syrian refugees in recognition of World Refugee Day.

For the event, organisers are reaching out to renowned Muslims such as Yousef Islam, previously known as Cat Stevens, retired basketball legend Kareem Abdul Jabbar, and influential Islamic scholar Hamza Yusuf. They are hoping to attract about 100,000 people from the Muslim and immigrant communities and anybody “affected by the recent surge in hostility towards minorities”, Mufti told Al Jazeera.

“The rhetoric going on in the presidential campaigns is creating an atmosphere of bigotry,” he said. “This is not only towards Muslim, but also towards immigrant communities. We therefore wanted to provide a platform for everyone to speak about those issues…”

The Eventbrite page for the rally listed almost as many sponsors as attendees. One of the sponsors, ISNA was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the 2007 Holy Land Foundation terror funding case, according to Wikipedia.

“In the 2007 Holy Land Foundation terrorist financing case, the United States Department of Justice named ISNA, along with Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), the North American Islamic Trust, as an unindicted co-conspirator and one of a number of “entities who are and/or were members of the US Muslim Brotherhood.”[18][19][20] ISNA, along with NAIT and CAIR, filed motions seeking to be removed from the UCC listing, and the District Judge found that the government had violated the organizations’ rights by listing them as Unindicted Co-Conspirators.[21] Judge Solis, as affirmed by the US Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, held that the government should not have listed CAIR and ISNA, but that “the government has produced ample evidence to establish the associations of CAIR, ISNA, NAIT, with the Islamic Association for Palestine, and with Hamas”.[22]”

THE RALLY WAS A DUD. As is the MYTH of the peaceful muslim!!!!!

Democratic Party uses a dead soldier as propaganda tool to elect Hillary. Just like they pushed "hands up don't shoot" lie that resulted in the deaths of police officers. Pile the bodies high for Hillary. Fucking disgusting campaign.
Yes they do, but Trump fucked himself on this one. There's a bit of logic for him to respond to Khan's remarks. Not politically astute, but logical. However, there was no reason for him to attack Khan's wife just like there was no reason for him to attack Cruz's wife nor his father. It's very unPresidential.

Support trash like comrades Vigilante and Trump or heroes like Captain Khan and LTC Nagi.

Constitutional Amendment to make serving in military as a prerequisite for POTUS is in order.
Agreed. In fact, if I had my way, it would be a prerequisite to voting and serving in any national office.

Fuck that. We don't need a military with 10 million people serving in it.

Think about it for a minute. We wouldn't have a military of 10 million but rather would have serious competition for available slots and only the best-of-the-best would be admitted. Upon completion of their tour (minimum 8 years active) they would have the real-life experience and the perspective necessary to command our armed forces. Probably not what DW was thinking but not such a bad idea.

Constitutional Amendment to make serving in military as a prerequisite for POTUS is in order.
Agreed. In fact, if I had my way, it would be a prerequisite to voting and serving in any national office.

Fuck that. We don't need a military with 10 million people serving in it.

Think about it for a minute. We wouldn't have a military of 10 million but rather would have serious competition for available slots and only the best-of-the-best would be admitted. Upon completion of their tour (minimum 8 years active) they would have the real-life experience and the perspective necessary to command our armed forces. Probably not what DW was thinking but not such a bad idea.

We'd probably just have a bunch of sleaze bag politicians in the military would run away at the first sound of gunfire.

And what quote did Trump say that offended you? I want quotes, not commentary
The fucking LW whackos use the same tactic; when they run out of logical arguments, they name call. When that doesn't work, they ask "what are you complaining about? Provide proof". It's a sophomoric delaying tactic.

You are either bullshiting by pulling such a tactic or truly fucking stupid. Which is it?

The fact remains Trump is fucking himself with this whole issue. Don't take my word for it. Listen to what the VFW and Gold Star families are saying. Of course, being an anti-military asshole, I doubt you give a shit about them.

It was wrong of the Khan family to allow their sacrifice and grief to be used for Democratic political campaign fodder...

That said...

Trump has lost yet another decent-sized chunk of (already wavering) support, with this latest collection of foolhardy responses...

At this rate, by the time we get to November 8, Trump won't pull more than 10-15% in the General Election... one of the biggest Ass-Whoopings in recent memory.

Deservedly so.

Not because the HildaBeast (a.k.a. the Ghost of Boss Tweed of Tammany Hall) is a particularly trustworthy or competent or moral creature...

But because the Alternative is ssssooooooo very much worse...

The fool simply has no filters, nor grace nor class... a caricature and walking bumper-sticker rather than a Leader of Men and Nations...

Rather like McMurphy from "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" channels the Ghost of Attila the Hun...

A big, unthinking, petulant child-man, who emotes rather than reasons...

No thank you...

I like a half-dozen things he says...

But I don't believe he'll carry through with any of them...

And, having him with his mitts on the Treasury and finger on The Button, the price is simply too high...

I despise the HildaBeast...

But I'm stuck voting for her...

God, I hate this...

Normally I agree. But Trump brought up the fear the muslim card. If I'm a muslim, I'm pissed.
A good point. If a Presidential candidate stated that if elected he would stop Christian immigration (whatever the reason), wouldn't American Christians feel attacked?

If Christians made up the vast majority of terrorists, probably not!

We'd probably just have a bunch of sleaze bag politicians in the military would run away at the first sound of gunfire.
Some perhaps, but true sleazebags tend to fall over footlockers or never make the grade. If you'd had ever served, you'd have a better understanding of the issue.

Forum List

Back