VFW just sounds out on Trumps comments to the Khans

Stand on your child's grave and make political statements and yeah there will be blowback. You daffy loons are too stupid

So you feel the Dems would be justified in going after "Benghazi Mom"?
A parent of an American hero who steps into the political arena becomes fair game regardless of which side they associate. However, most savvy politicians are wise to avoid attacking a grieving parent, widows or orphans.

Again, in this case, Trump would have been smarter to have simply said, "Yes, sir, I've read the Constitution and my respects to the Khan family for their sacrifice to our great nation. God bless America". Instead, Trump jumps out of the frying pan and into the fire by making stupid remarks about the mother of an American hero and comparing his "sacrifices" to those of all Gold Star families.

I have not finished reading this thread but I wanted to comment on something that I find interesting.

This isn't the first time that the far right has attacked a gold star parent.

They said the same things about that parent as they're saying about the Khans.

That gold star parent's name was Cindy Sheehan.

Ms. Sheehan did with the bush boy as the Khans are doing with trump. She called the bush boy out. The bush boy was a coward and refused to even talk with her.

Cindy Sheehan was the beginning of the end of the bush boy.

If the far right had any working brain cells they would stop their rants and attacks against the Khans.

Unfortunately I don't think they're that smart.

Stand on your child's grave and make political statements and yeah there will be blowback. You daffy loons are too stupid

They already have, as did you.

A parent of an American hero who steps into the political arena becomes fair game regardless of which side they associate. However, most savvy politicians are wise to avoid attacking a grieving parent, widows or orphans.

Again, in this case, Trump would have been smarter to have simply said, "Yes, sir, I've read the Constitution and my respects to the Khan family for their sacrifice to our great nation. God bless America". Instead, Trump jumps out of the frying pan and into the fire by making stupid remarks about the mother of an American hero and comparing his "sacrifices" to those of all Gold Star families.

Here....you' all have been played.

Khizr Khan Attack on Donald Trump Goes Down in Flames

Here....you' all have been played.

Khizr Khan Attack on Donald Trump Goes Down in Flames

You didn't answer my question. Do you feel the Dems would be justified in going after "Benghazi Mom", yes or no?

Just keep running away...like you are running away from saying anyone who thought Trump would be the nominee has "Bats in their belfry"... :lol:

I have not finished reading this thread but I wanted to comment on something that I find interesting.

Ms. Sheehan did with the bush boy as the Khans are doing with trump. She called the bush boy out. The bush boy was a coward and refused to even talk with her.

If the far right had any working brain cells they would stop their rants and attacks against the Khans.

They already have, as did you.

"They" did? Link to statements from the Clinton campaign, the DNC or ANY prominent Dem. Heck, link to someone here attacking her like Don the Con has attacked the Khans.

Veterans will not support Hillary Clinton. Most Vets and Soldiers i've talked to, absolutely despise Obama and Clinton. This little contrived farce isn't gonna change that.

The Dems are not Drumpf minions...it would be wrong.

Veterans will not support Hillary Clinton. Most Vets and Soldiers i've talked to, absolutely despise Obama and Clinton. This little contrived farce isn't gonna change that.
You haven't asked me.

Guess it just depends on where you are. Not a single vet I know, including myself, plans on voting for Don the Con.

Guess it just depends on where you are. Not a single vet I know, including myself, plans on voting for Don the Con.

Y'all are exceptions. Most can't stand Obama and Clinton. They've treated our Vets miserably.

But nice try Clinton Bootlickers. Most know this is contrived B.S. Just another 'Convenient Patriotism' Democrat scam. Most know y'all will get back to hating our military and country right after the Election. You ain't foolin everyone.

Yes, ma'm, I am. A professional military officer. In your eyes, a real "dick".

It used to be that only the Left Wing hated and disrespected our military personnel. Now both Left and Right Wing assholes do it.

No you stupid twat, I am insulting you, not the military. You really are stupid aren't you? You're a douche bag with no honor.

Is it your tiny penis you're compensating for saying that anyone who insults you insults the military?

And an officer? OK, now I know you're lying
Another Drumpf minion adding a military flavor to her personal insults. This Drumpf minion honesty is refreshing. Now we know how they REALLY feel about Americans who served this country.

Really and how is that? How was this conclusion achieved?

Being in the military overseas can get lonely. "Girls" like bodecea can help with that
You Drumpf minions just can't help yourselves anymore, can you?

Can't provide a quote from Trump supporting your crap, can you?

Trump apologists are ridiculous; their excuses are just as lame as Trump himself.

Trump attackers can't provide a single quote from Khan that offends them on Khan. I'm an "apologist" for nothing. I'm saying he did nothing offensive in this case. What's ridiculous is you people pulling crap like this and the complete idiocy that his mocking Hillary about her e-mail was actually a call to Russia to hack.

You people are idiots and your polices are stupid. That's why you pull crap like you are on Khan. You have to, it's all you've got since you have such a dreadful candidate

But nice try Clinton Bootlickers. Most know this is contrived B.S. Just another 'Convenient Patriotism' Democrat scam. Most know y'all will get back to hating our military and country right after the Election. You ain't foolin everyone.
Ya, a conspiracy with the VFW, Gold Star Moms, Republican's and Democrats. You conspiracy nuts will believe anything.

No you stupid twat, I am insulting you, not the military. You really are stupid aren't you? You're a douche bag with no honor.

Is it your tiny penis you're compensating for saying that anyone who insults you insults the military?

And an officer? OK, now I know you're lying
Another Drumpf minion adding a military flavor to her personal insults. This Drumpf minion honesty is refreshing. Now we know how they REALLY feel about Americans who served this country.

Really and how is that? How was this conclusion achieved?

Being in the military overseas can get lonely. "Girls" like bodecea can help with that
You Drumpf minions just can't help yourselves anymore, can you?

Can't provide a quote from Trump supporting your crap, can you?
You were given these quotes yesterday. They are contained in the multiple links to the letters from the VFW and Gold Star Moms. They both explain in detail why they are offended by Trump's remarks and both quote his remarks.
That you are not offended in meaningless, literally, meaningless. That the VFW and Gold Star Moms are offended is meaningful, very meaningful.

Forum List

Back