🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vice President Biden And Democrats Might Skip Netanyahu Speech To Congress

I still can't get over/decipher why Jews voted for Obama when it was so obvious he never showed any respect for them from the start.

American Jews like Obama - and many of them disagree with Nutanyahoo and his hardliners.

I wonder what beverages Netyanyahoo will have inside his podium ( I still remember the sodas Clinton was drinking when he was grilled)

Democrats need not attend.... This event is only for those with a genuine concern and interest in protecting Israel.
It's not just Israel. That's the point. He will talk about Iran. He will talk about ISIS. He will talk abotu the threats thsoe two present to the whole world. Netanyahu and Israel live with that reality. Obama seems to play it on TV.
Will he talk about peace? Unlikely. He doesn't care for it.

129055853786125979.jpg

I think some Dem's will attend so long as their are a few hot blonde wives for them to grope and kiss.

Excellent news!

Jewish donors ARE a major part of Democrat Party fundraising success.

No, make that "WERE"!

On how American Jews are Mostly the Opposite of Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu

What is striking is how dissimilar the mainstream of Jewish Americans is to the ruling Likud Party in Israel, headed by Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu.

Netanyahu and his party use Judaism and Jewish heritage as the basis for the construction of an exclusivist, nationalist, hardline ideology hostile toward and suspicious of non-Jews. Netanyahu even sponsored a campaign of television commercials attempting to shame American Jews for dating non-Jews or commemorating Christmas.

31% of Jewish Americans in this poll said they did not feel attached to Israel. Another 39% are only “somewhat” attached. The strong Israel nationalists are only about 30%.

62% of Jewish Americans do not believe that the Israeli government is making a good faith effort to negotiate with the Palestinians, though they have an even lower opinion of the Palestinian Authority.

83% do not agree that the construction of Israeli settlements on the Palestinian West Bank helps Israeli security, a key plank in the platform of the ruling Likud Party in Israel.

44% of Jewish Americans, on the contrary, assert that this settlement of Palestinian land is actively harmful to Israeli security.

amjewish1.jpg

More: On how American Jews are Mostly the Opposite of Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu Informed Comment

Nutanyahoo isn't making many friends with American Jews.

Excellent news!

Jewish donors ARE a major part of Democrat Party fundraising success.

No, make that "WERE"!
maybe there are two kinds of Jews? the ones who hate Hitler and will never vote for a Liberal, and the ones who just dont give a dam about the average americans so long as the democrats pay for their summer homes from Long Island right into New England.

Obama has no problem sucking up to Turkey though:
qqcmntBl.jpg

While turning a blind eye to all the journalists his best buddy Erdoğan has in jail:
pAcoiwMl.jpg

But don't worry he 'supports free speech' at home, as long as it isn't the Russian equivalent of US government funded news media:

However, he is morally obliged to not meet those 'evil Jews', even though he hangs with despots and authoritarian governments.

Many American Jews only call themselves Jews... their REAL religion is Liberalism.... they are so fucked up

Obama has no problem sucking up to Turkey though:
qqcmntBl.jpg

While turning a blind eye to all the journalists his best buddy Erdoğan has in jail:
pAcoiwMl.jpg

But don't worry he 'supports free speech' at home, as long as it isn't the Russian equivalent of US government funded news media:

However, he is morally obliged to not meet those 'evil Jews', even though he hangs with despots and authoritarian governments.

erdogan-on-islam.png

Vice President Biden And Democrats Might Skip Netanyahu Speech To Congress

And well they should. Let the little Zionist lecture the other Zionists. If I was Obama I would have had his plane turned back.

Forum List

Back