Vice President Biden And Democrats Might Skip Netanyahu Speech To Congress

Obama has no problem sucking up to Turkey though:
qqcmntBl.jpg

While turning a blind eye to all the journalists his best buddy Erdoğan has in jail:
pAcoiwMl.jpg

But don't worry he 'supports free speech' at home, as long as it isn't the Russian equivalent of US government funded news media:

However, he is morally obliged to not meet those 'evil Jews', even though he hangs with despots and authoritarian governments.

erdogan-on-islam.png
K3MmqGG.jpg

I sincerely hope Vice President Biden and all Democrats boycott the Netanyahu speech to Congress!

Of course you do. You're a classless, childish partisan

I sincerely hope Vice President Biden and all Democrats boycott the Netanyahu speech to Congress!

In this case the classless childish partisans broke protocol, and invited him.

Oh, you mean, they went around the president to get things done? Kind of like the way the president brags about going around Congress to get what he wants done?

And well they should. Let the little Zionist lecture the other Zionists. If I was Obama I would have had his plane turned back.
Someone needs to lie to Biden and inform him that many daughters of the Republicans will be at the event.
Or post a pic of a hot Israeli girl:
i7Rz5Ci.jpg
Is Tara Reid going? will her blouse fall off?

Oh, you mean, they went around the president to get things done? Kind of like the way the president brags about going around Congress to get what he wants done?
Who, in our system of Checks and Balances, is responsible for Foreign Policy?

And well they should. Let the little Zionist lecture the other Zionists. If I was Obama I would have had his plane turned back.
Someone needs to lie to Biden and inform him that many daughters of the Republicans will be at the event.
i7Rz5Ci.jpg
As long as it isn't Miley Cyrus with a wrecking ball, things should go okay. ;)

Yes, the Iranians LOVE fucking over the mulatto child... The whole world is laughing at Obuma!

a9ommv.jpg
Laughing with you mean? You are who they laugh at.

i7Rz5Ci.jpg
That would be a vast improvement.

Vice President Joe Biden won’t commit to attending Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech to a joint session of Congress next month.
s!

Bibi Netanyahu and the Myth of the ‘Special Relationship’

The pro-Israel consensus is cracking

Sneaking around behind the President’s back to invite a foreign leader to address Congress – specifically for the purpose of undermining how the chief executive conducts US foreign policy – would normally be regarded by patriotic conservatives with unmitigated horror. Imagine, for example, if a Democratic Congress had invited Daniel Ortega to address the assembled solons back in the 1980s, when President Reagan was (covertly) funding and supporting a contra movement to overthrow the Sandinista regime. Heads would’ve exploded all across the political spectrum, not just on the right. While this example is somewhat more dramatic than House Speaker John Boehner’s invitation to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu – for the specific purpose of undermining the nuclear talks with Iran – it isn’t by much.

The Boehner ploy has split the pro-Israel community down the middle, with such stalwarts as the Anti-Defamation League’s Abe Foxman denouncing it as "ill-advised" and former US Ambassador to Israel Martin Indyk – founder of the staunchly pro-Israel Saban Center at the Brookings Institution – saying:

"Netanyahu is using the Republican Congress for a photo-op for his election campaign, and the Republicans are using Bibi for their campaign against Obama. Unfortunately, the US relationship will take the hit. It would be far wiser for us to stay out of their politics and for them to stay out of ours.”

i7Rz5Ci.jpg
That would be a vast improvement.
Horrifyingly you are probably right.

Yes, the Iranians LOVE fucking over the mulatto child... The whole world is laughing at Obuma!

a9ommv.jpg
Laughing with you mean? You are who they laugh at.

Your comebacks are getting as delusional as The Manchurian Republican... BOTH of you are laughing stocks, only he has a 20 point higher IQ than you!

Forum List

Back