🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Vice-president of Republicans Overseas calls Donald Trump 'truly psychologically unbalanced'

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
Vice-president of Republicans Overseas calls Donald Trump 'truly psychologically unbalanced'

Source: International Business Times
The Vice-president of Republicans Overseas Dr Jan Halper-Hayes has lashed out the GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, calling the billionaire "truly psychologically unbalanced".

Speaking on BBC Radio 4's Today programme, Hayes, whose organisation represents 8.7m Republicans abroad, said that while she felt guilty for criticising the head of her party, Trump had "gone over the top".

Hayes explained she had the property mogul and former reality TV star fill out a temperament assessment for her book Quiet Desperation: The Truth About Successful Men.

She said his temperament, the personality traits he was born with, were "really concerning" and added "Donald is out of control right now".

Read more: Vice-president of Republicans Overseas calls Donald Trump 'truly psychologically unbalanced'

Trump is scary and unhinged.

ALERT:

Scare tactics work on dummies who love government and believe in AGW.

I love how Trump outs the GOP'ers....they are more evil than democrats.....

I love how Trump outs the GOP'ers....they are more evil than democrats.....

Agreed.

Trump may have spoken the unforgivable, when he spoke out against the Iraq War, attacked Neocons like McCain, attacked W and claimed we were hoodwinked, and said, “the last thing we need is another Bush.” Along with wanting to get along with the boogieman Putin. Unforgivable I say!!!!

One would think D voters would find this admirable, but their media has duped them once again into going along with the establishment.

vice president of republicans? ????

With The Donald's candidacy, we are finding out there are layers and layers of neocon bastards and neocon organizations in government and whatever "Nasa" posted in the opening post. Basically anyone or any entity opposed to The Donald is a fucking neocon.

Forum List

Back