Victimhood My Ass!!

..one of the reasons you and the black culture will keep failing is that you do not concentrate on the real, critical problems

This is what we come from. So understand that whites can end their racism and peace will come to all. Or you can keep this shit up. But know one thing, just like Sis Hamer, we will fight until hell freezes over. And when that day comes, if white refuse to stop, put your ice shoes on, because we will continue to fight on the ice.

“There is very little truth in the old refrain that one cannot legislate equality. Laws not only provide concrete benefits, they can even change the hearts of men—some men, anyhow—for good or evil.”

Thurgood Marshall

You're such a sniveling crying punkass bitch its pathetic.

..one of the reasons you and the black culture will keep failing is that you do not concentrate on the real, critical problems
The problem with that I think, is that during the early civil Rights days or beginnings, the black's had to unify against a perceived enemy based upon race, and this was because they felt at the time that 99.9% of whites were racist against blacks at the time.

Ok, so in this unity it was about the numbers and the strength in those numbers being brought together for a perception of unity and power undeniable.

The problem created however, is that if you try to bring everyone into the fold in this way, then you bring the bad along with the good.

Then the bad find themselves being accepted among the crowd for reason's not associated with their bad. Then the bad have been given a platform to operate from where as they can abuse freely in either direction if choose too. This might explain alot about what has decimated the blacks all these years gone by. The only way out is to recognize finally that the hard work has been done, and that it's time to seperate the bad from the good in order to go forward in a positive direction. Now when I say seperate, it don't mean to give up on those who are lost, but rather to set perimeters and standards where the bad doesn't ever overcome the good.

This is what we come from...........

You come from the same place as the rest of us you little sniveling bitch. The only difference is that we are hard workers and you're a crying bitch who wants to blame others for your problems.

Here, find your spot

d6f-jpg.296120

There will always be some racism because it is part of the human condition. However, racism can (and is) being minimized.

I believe it is being minimized as well. Most people in the US believe its wrong.

It's always fun when the very most racist individuals tells the race they hate that the entre onus to end racial hatred is on them.

Not only does the victim industry provide black people for a ready-made excuse for their failure, it doesn't even hold them to anywhere close to the same standard it expects of others.

It's all about responsibility. Blacks who accept responsibility become adults and adults become successful. Blacks like IM2 refuse to take any responsibility, and so remain boys destined for failure.

This is what we come from...........

You come from the same place as the rest of us you little sniveling bitch. The only difference is that we are hard workers and you're a crying bitch who wants to blame others for your problems.

Here, find your spot

d6f-jpg.296120
You don't know what hard work is. You married into upward mobility so go wash the dishes.

the-average-d-sweet-6969-trump-supporter-8734008.png

Terri, you really need to take better care of yourself. Meth is not good for you.

It must really suck to be you IM2. Do you have ulcers yet from all the hatred you exhibit daily against anyone not black and any black that is successful?

"There will always be some racism because it is part of the human condition. However, racism can (and is) being minimized."

What we see here at USMB is called the new racism.

color-blind-racism-2013-2-638.jpg

internalized-racism-and-academic-success-understanding-the-role-of-cultural-racism-in-the-lives-of-young-leaders-of-color-5-728.jpg

It must really suck to be you IM2. Do you have ulcers yet from all the hatred you exhibit daily against anyone not black and any black that is successful?

Yeah right. That's why I fought a city so blacks could get what is needed to be successful.

So once again a member of the group that gets the most handouts and the specific demographic that has benefited the most from Affirmative Action decides to show how ignorant she is.

trump-supporter-victim-card-valid-from-birth-until-death-when-25996708.png

"There will always be some racism because it is part of the human condition. However, racism can (and is) being minimized."

internalized-racism-and-academic-success-understanding-the-role-of-cultural-racism-in-the-lives-of-young-leaders-of-color-5-728.jpg
..I agree---the blacks are very racist

Bullshit! Looks like you are deep into identity politics and giving people special treatment based on color for perpetuity.

Terri, you really need to take better care of yourself...........

I'm in good enough shape toy beat your punk ass
Terri, you're a woman and really you don't need to be making such comments. I don't gain anything by saying what deserves to be said to you for making such a comment. It's easy to talk shit on a computer.

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-34905729.png

Now go dust some furniture.

Terri, you're a woman and really you don't need to be making such comments. I don't gain anything by saying what deserves to be said to you for making such a comment. It's easy to talk shit on a computer.

Deserves ?? After the post you posted prior with the meth head chick pic ? Reminds me of a liberal attacking Trump, and then when Trump fires back it's like "did y'all hear what Trump said, can you believe it, he's so rude and beneath the office etc, etc. LOL.

Deserves ?? After the post you posted prior with the meth head chick pic ? Reminds me of a liberal attacking Trump, and then when Trump fires back it's like "did y'all hear what Trump said, can you believe it, he's so rude and beneath the office etc, etc. LOL.
You've ignored everything this bitch has said to me. So STFU.

I want to create a entire thread devoted to baiters and their tactics. But..I hope people are better that this shit.

Forum List

Back