Video from inside Australia's Covid concentration camp

I liked the part where the guy said...."doesn't matter if it makes any sense". They show who they really are. This is about punishment for not listening to their lawlessness.
I know, almost lost it. It's how the stupid operate. watch them in here.

I know, almost lost it. It's how the stupid operate. watch them in here.

Easier for humans to commit atrocities if they do so while expressing regret to their victims. Rip a page out of history, just about any page will do, it's all in there, it's all been done to death (literally) before.

I was hoping she walked out and met them on the sidewalk. I wanted to see what that scrawny fk would have done.

State servants such as these wannabe jackboots will plead and reason, beg, cajole and coerce, full of plastic, fake regret and sentiments they don't want to be doing this fascist shit either. These people bleed crocodile tears. I'd like to see one of these awesome bush people whip out a spear and drive it home.

I can't believe they have allowed this. Guns or no guns. There is a lot of other ways to deal with them without weapons.

Insane world.

OMG the government retarded is off the charts. There's an actual yellow line :auiqs.jpg: Hey see that yellow line, we have trained the virus not to cross it. :auiqs.jpg:

"I know it makes no sense but comply anyway"

"it's a highly infectious area"

But we all tested negative?

"yes but it's still highly infectious"

What??

red-dawn-on-scale-1-10-how-sick-of-government-are-you-wolverines.jpg

Do not laugh folks this kind of thing may very well be in planing stages with the current Biden puppeteers.

Do not laugh folks this kind of thing may very well be in planing stages with the current Biden puppeteers.
Been too much Peace here in the United States anyways. Red States aren't gonna do it. Places like Mexifornification are already lost anyways.

Forum List

Back