Video: Lauren Boebert melts down at debate, starts screamin' & yellin', causes scene by not agreeing to debate rules

Well, to start, and I want to get it right, so... ...What is your favorite term for undoctumented people born in Mexico?
They will always be wetbacks…just like our great president Dwight Eisenhower said they were.
What term do you use to describe the people that break in to America and fuck Americans over?
Where are you going with this?
CFE17C0A-DDCD-4EFD-89CB-C91B54FFE819.jpeg

They will always be wetbacks…just like our great president Dwight Eisenhower said they were.
What term do you use to describe the people that break in to America and fuck Americans over?
Where are you going with this?
View attachment 694931
Places. Now, I'm building upon your bigotry. So, your favorite term for undocumented people born in Mexico is 'wetback'. Do you have others? Others you've used right here on USMB?

Places. Now, I'm building upon your bigotry. So, your favorite term for undocumented people born in Mexico is 'wetback'. Do you have others? Others you've used right here on USMB?
Subhumans?
Human cockroaches?
Not sure, I call the humans I despise all kinds of shit.
I give up….give it to me straight.

Subhumans?
Human cockroaches?
Not sure, I call the humans I despise all kinds of shit.
I give up….give it to me straight.
All sources, so far, seem to point to you being a bigot. Seems to be no question on that.

To recap: the top 3 favorite slurs that BrokeLoser likes to use to reference undocumented people born in Mexico are:

1. Wetbacks. ('Eisenhour approved', according to you, correct?).
2. Subhumans.
3. Human cockraches.

Is that about the long and short of it, magaturd? :113:

All sources, so far, seem to point to you being a bigot. Seems to be no question on that.

To recap: the top 3 favorite slurs that BrokeLoser likes to use to reference undocumented people born in Mexico are:

1. Wetbacks. ('Eisenhour approved', according to you, correct?).
2. Subhumans.
3. Human cockraches.

Is that about the long and short of it, magaturd? :113:
Sure…I’m a very proud bigot…All people operating by any standard are. You didn’t know that?
Lets move things forward now….go.

Sure…I’m a very proud bigot…All people operating by any standard are. You didn’t know that?
Lets move things forward now….go.
Sure…I’m a very proud bigot…
That seems to be well established.
All people operating by any standard are. You didn’t know that?
Standards you refuse to disclose because you are fearful of being labeled a fascist bigot? Didn't know that. Got it, thanks. :113:

That seems to be well established.

Standards you refuse to disclose because you are fearful of being labeled a fascist bigot? Didn't know that. Got it, thanks. :113:
I’ve fuly disclosed my standards over and over again because I have the balls to do so….Like all decent sane people in America, I want to live among likeminded folks who speak the same language, among law abiding ambitious patriotic nationalists, among a citizenry guided by the traditional American moral / value systems…Like the BLM founder, Nancy Pelosi and all wealthy dark people and because I like and trust data, I want to live within a predominantly caucasian society among heterosexuals practicing christianity….That all makes me a bigot so I’m damn proud of my bigotry.

Boebert, a sitting member of Congress, literally did not know what the 19th Amendment (which granted women the right to vote) was. She asked if it was "related to abortion."

Here's an idea: let's elect people who know our amendments and Constitution.

Boebert, a sitting member of Congress, literally did not know what the 19th Amendment (which granted women the right to vote) was. She asked if it was "related to abortion."

Here's an idea: let's elect people who know our amendments and Constitution.
Good point!
should apply to ALL congress members!!!

Waters calls for protesters to 'get more confrontational' if no guilty verdict is reached in Derek Chauvin trial​

We've got to stay in the streets, and we've got to demand justice," Waters said during a rally on Sunday. "We're looking for a guilty verdict. And if we don't, we cannot go away," she added. "We've got to get more confrontational."

In response, the Post alleged that Waters was attempting to promote violence and "create a civil war."

"There's been rioting, looting, graffiti — what did Waters mean by 'more confrontational'? In Portland, they set fire to an Apple store. They're trying to take over government buildings," the editorial stated.
Maxine Waters is trying to create a civil war, and her irresponsible rhetoric is inciting violence. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi should strip her of her committee assignments and move for a vote to remove Waters from office," they added.

VINDICATED!

Remember folks these Boebert critics seem to forget then when the MSM forgets to tell the whole story...
Remember these half statements "there are good people on both sides..." BUT the MSM as this idiot just didn't tell the whole story!
Biden: "And his response was — his response was — and this is — I’m not making this up. Remember it? He said,
“There are good people on both sides."
But the MSM like Biden...just didn't tell the whole story...

Biden left out this statement by Trump in the same instance:
"There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

And as this piece, the whole story wasn't reported.

Forum List

Back