Video: Man in underwear caught breaking into Austin home

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
“He was walking around in his underwear,” said the Austin homeowner. “He had a bottle of my wine, and when I got here I couldn’t tell how he got in immediately."

when they say Austin is weird, they're not kidding!

“He was walking around in his underwear,” said the Austin homeowner. “He had a bottle of my wine, and when I got here I couldn’t tell how he got in immediately."

How many Republicans would have shot him then asked questions later?

I bet this guy has B&B'd his place before. So some identity thief rented his place out to this drunk fool who got scammed himself. Or maybe some yocal local in town made a second set of the guys keys.

We all know the media doesn't ever get the entire story. We're missing facts here.

I bet this guy has B&B'd his place before. So some identity thief rented his place out to this drunk fool who got scammed himself. Or maybe some yocal local in town made a second set of the guys keys.

We all know the media doesn't ever get the entire story. We're missing facts here.
Y'all always have a million ways to validate the lawlessness of those you see as victims.

It wasn't me. I have an alibi! Really!

Y'all always have a million ways to validate the lawlessness of those you see as victims.
I'm not saying he wasn't there purposely trying to break the law. Do you forget how many mentally ill people live in America? I think we are the leaders in the world on that. So I'm guessing based on the way he was walking around in his underwear, he's either drunk or nuts.

If I had my gun on me, I would hope he didn't make any sudden moves because I would kill him. And if I heard another person talking to him I might think they were burglarizing my place and then I would immediately open fire because one of them could have a gun or there could even be a third and I need to take control of the situation.

There could come a point where I don't care why he/they are there. Even if he said something fucked up and he wasn't listening/following/obeying my verbal commands, I might just blow him away because I'm feeling threatened or scared and god damn it I'm in my fucking place.

I wouldn't even blame you for shooting first and asking questions later. But my question is, would you just shoot first and ask questions later or would you point your gun and ask what he's doing in your home and give him a chance to live?

I'm not saying he wasn't there purposely trying to break the law. Do you forget how many mentally ill people live in America? I think we are the leaders in the world on that. So I'm guessing based on the way he was walking around in his underwear, he's either drunk or nuts.

If I had my gun on me, I would hope he didn't make any sudden moves because I would kill him. And if I heard another person talking to him I might think they were burglarizing my place and then I would immediately open fire because one of them could have a gun or there could even be a third and I need to take control of the situation.

There could come a point where I don't care why he/they are there. Even if he said something fucked up and he wasn't listening/following/obeying my verbal commands, I might just blow him away because I'm feeling threatened or scared and god damn it I'm in my fucking place.

I wouldn't even blame you for shooting first and asking questions later. But my question is, would you just shoot first and ask questions later or would you point your gun and ask what he's doing in your home and give him a chance to live?
I don't answer questions at the demand of the likes of you.

Forum List

Back