Video: Muslim migrants in London scream, “This is our country now, get out!”

London has submitted to radical Islam.

Idiots....undeserving British morons ....to whom their past culture means zero.....

I want to see them pay I want to see Brits humilated.....

so disgusting......

Brits want to see more beheadings on their streets ??? is that what it is???

they deserve everything bad is coming to them

to the last drop

Idiots....undeserving British morons ....to whom their past culture means zero.....

so disgusting......

I dont want our British allies to suffer,but if it wakes up America......

Allies?

not anymore ...I'm sorry to break it out to you

Britain is totally infected by Islam ... ....Sharia Law will be the Law of the land soon

I do not feel sorry for them any more

They deserve all the shit....pansies and morons like those PC in Britain....deserve the shit.

May be they like it.

so disgusting......

I dont want our British allies to suffer,but if it wakes up America......

Allies?

not anymore ...I'm sorry to break it out to you

Britain is totally infected by Islam ... ....Sharia Law will be the Law of the land soon

I do not feel sorry for them any more

They deserve all the shit....pansies and morons like those PC in Britain....deserve the shit.

May be they like it.

It's the government thats giving away the country.
And while yes the populace is to blame for the government that rules them,the people were hoodwinked into believing the government had their best interests in mind when they banned firearms....to their regret.
Let this be a lesson to America.

The UK was always the most vulnerable European country with their oh so politically correct tendencies. They were PC before it was mandated by the Liberati. The Muslims have their foothold and will incrementally spread neighborhood by neighborhood, Sharia court by Sharia court.

The UK was always the most vulnerable European country with their oh so politically correct tendencies. They were PC before it was mandated by the Liberati. The Muslims have their foothold and will incrementally spread neighborhood by neighborhood, Sharia court by Sharia court.

It's called "Londonistan" now....total losers and morons....pathetic really....total submission to Islam

Shame on the once Great Britannia!

SHAME!!!!

There are plenty of Brits that are disgusted by their governments actions.
I live in the energy corridor in Houston so I get the opportunity to speak with many Brits and they are angry beyond belief,in fact most of them have no desire to return to the U.K.

wit all respect

Fuck Cameron

totally anti Britain....sad and disgusting

It's difficult to feel sorry for Britain, they've brought this all on themselves.

When you stop having kids, you are forced to import more labor, and thus your culture's days become numbered.

Forum List

Back