Video on escaping real naked choke

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
This isn't how I would get out of it but I may try it if I get in that position. Post your own videos on wrestling moves

Good luck getting out of that once it is in place. I've seen numerous opinions and approaches, bottom line, if placed in such a choke assume you are in a battle for your life and attempt all possible to be free from your attacker.

Any attacker who does this to someone should assume that their victim views their attack as an effort to kill them.

I believe the first priority is to try and get a hand in between their forearm and your neck. You need to breath, or you won't be around long. Try to move and make it difficult for the attacker to secure it?

If you achieve that, I suppose "all bets are off" and everything is on the table. I don't watch MMA but I assume turning your back to your opponent is a significant no-no.

I believe the first priority is to try and get a hand in between their forearm and your neck. You need to breath, or you won't be around long. Try to move and make it difficult for the attacker to secure it?

If you achieve that, I suppose "all bets are off" and everything is on the table. I don't watch MMA but I assume turning your back to your opponent is a significant no-no.
That's how I learned to do it. behind the forearm and back side of the elbow push out kick twist and jump around as you pry it off turn your head toward their armpit as your move around. You get your ears rubbed raw but it works.

That's how I learned to do it. behind the forearm and back side of the elbow push out kick twist and jump around as you pry it off turn your head toward their armpit as your move around. You get your ears rubbed raw but it works.

The problem is, what is they drop to the ground and bring you with them?

A scary situation.

This isn't how I would get out of it but I may try it if I get in that position. Post your own videos on wrestling moves

It worked well in the video because the person playing the attacker (applying the rear choke) allowed it to work and tried no counters to the counter. Thus, the demonstration made it look to easy to get out. I used to like to watch the UFC (before it went to ESPN). It is very difficult to get out of a rear naked chock once it is completely locked in by a talented and skilled opponent.

It worked well in the video because the person playing the attacker (applying the rear choke) allowed it to work and tried no counters to the counter. Thus, the demonstration made it look to easy to get out. I used to like to watch the UFC (before it went to ESPN). It is very difficult to get out of a rear naked chock once it is completely locked in by a talented and skilled opponent.
And the person applying the rear naked choke usually will use the choke to wrestle his opponent to the ground... not just stand there.

Forum List

Back