Video Shows Kendrick Johnson in Gym

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
Federal prosecutor will look into Kendrick Johnson case

Macon, Georgia (CNN) -- Nearly 10 months after their son died, the parents of Kendrick Johnson are finally getting what they've been asking for: another investigation into the teen's mysterious death in the gym of Lowndes High School in Valdosta, Georgia.

Michael Moore, the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia, said Thursday that federal authorities will investigate the circumstances behind the death of Johnson, whose bloody body was found inside a rolled-up gym mat on January 11.

Johnson's family suspects the 17-year-old was murdered and that someone has tried to cover up evidence in the case.

While warning his jurisdiction is limited as a federal prosecutor, Moore said that after lengthy review of evidence collected by authorities and the family's own investigator that "sufficient basis exists" to warrant a formal review of the facts.

Federal prosecutor will look into Kendrick Johnson case - CNN.com

What is it with 17 year old Black kids getting murdered down that way? Terrible.

Again, it takes months before they decide to investigate.

Macon, Georgia (CNN) -- Nearly 10 months after their son died, the parents of Kendrick Johnson are finally getting what they've been asking for: another investigation into the teen's mysterious death in the gym of Lowndes High School in Valdosta, Georgia.

Michael Moore, the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia, said Thursday that federal authorities will investigate the circumstances behind the death of Johnson, whose bloody body was found inside a rolled-up gym mat on January 11.

Johnson's family suspects the 17-year-old was murdered and that someone has tried to cover up evidence in the case.

While warning his jurisdiction is limited as a federal prosecutor, Moore said that after lengthy review of evidence collected by authorities and the family's own investigator that "sufficient basis exists" to warrant a formal review of the facts.

What is it with 17 year old Black kids getting murdered down that way? Terrible.

What are you saying BLACk kids never get murdered in other parts of the country. I guess you never heard of Chicago murder rate and most are blacks.. :cuckoo:

His internal organs had been removed. It might have been done by someone who believed they had a right to those organs that superceded Kendrick Johnson's right to his organs.

What are you saying BLACk kids never get murdered in other parts of the country. I guess you never heard of Chicago murder rate and most are blacks.. :cuckoo:

Huffington Post doesn't report on that..so she has no idea.

To some it is only suspicious when it happens south of Philadelphia, Pa.
Anywhere else it is just life as we know it.

Wonder what you fools would be saying if it were your loved one that was murdered?

It still surprises me. So there are several in this thread that believe it is ok for a 17 yr. old to be dead and nothing or nobody is questioned for months and months?

I don't know. It's painful to watch.

Tragic for the family and the community, no argument.
Yet, it only becomes worth mentioning, worth questioning, worth trying to make political/social points over when it happens in the South.

try reading your articles more carefully...there already has been an investigation

Wonder what you fools would be saying if it were your loved one that was murdered?

It still surprises me. So there are several in this thread that believe it is ok for a 17 yr. old to be dead and nothing or nobody is questioned for months and months?

I don't know. It's painful to watch.

I would be broken if it happened to my kids. It was hard enough when my only sibling died in 2007 of a heart attack, she was 47 years old.

could be a cover up...that basically all his internal organs were not in the body when they exhumed the body makes me suspicious unless he was an organ donor.

I feel for the family and actually understand.

now why does this local murder get the fbi?

"Now you have the resources of the federal government, in particular the FBI," she told Blitzer. "With that type of resources directed at this investigation, there will be more answers to be found."

I feel for the family and actually understand.

now why does this local murder get the fbi?

"Now you have the resources of the federal government, in particular the FBI," she told Blitzer. "With that type of resources directed at this investigation, there will be more answers to be found."

Sounds like a case for agents Mulder and Scully

could be a cover up...that basically all his internal organs were not in the body when they exhumed the body makes me suspicious unless he was an organ donor.

Maybe he was an involuntary organ donor.

New pic showing defensive wounds abound. Maybe cut marks. No honest person can deny it looks like a homicide.

Forum List

Back