Video-"The stench of dead bodies is strong"...cars floating...houses floating.....where is FEMA?

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
This woman was able to get into Asheville and says the stench of dead bodies is overwhelming. She lives in Forest City (I've been there) and everyone is telling folks to donate to FEMA but she says neighbors helping neighbors is how everyone is really being helped. Lines to get gas are an hour long and you are allocated a certain amount of gas per vehicle. She said the Dams are in jeopardy from all the debris piling up in the Dams.

This makes Katrina look like a light rain fall...
If I remember. Katrina was mostly isolated to Louisiana and Mississippi. The Helene hurricane was Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee. (heavy damage SC and NC).

In my city in SC, I went to 3 grocery stores because one of the stores had no eggs, no deli meats like bologna, ham and cheese to make sandwiches. I walked down the toilet paper aisle and the entire aisle is empty. Yesterday the entire dairy section was wiped out, no milk of any kind.

This woman was able to get into Asheville and says the stench of dead bodies is overwhelming. She lives in Forest City (I've been there) and everyone is telling folks to donate to FEMA but she says neighbors helping neighbors is how everyone is really being helped. Lines to get gas are an hour long and you are allocated a certain amount of gas per vehicle. She said the Dams are in jeopardy from all the debris piling up in the Dams.

They found the FEMA employees. They are working out and eating well in the hotels they filled up.

You guys wil believe any lie. Do you think the damage from this storm is going to be magically fixed in a week? The video is a lie. What I meam by that is the stry being reported by these guys is untrue.

FEMA is guarding landfills to make sure no one dumps debris.

I'm watching the Trump rally in Pennsylvania. Those people are seething. Between the deliberate actions in increasing the misery from Helene and the criminal alien deluge, people are on the edge.

FEMA is guarding landfills to make sure no one dumps debris.

I'm watching the Trump rally in Pennsylvania. Those people are seething. Between the deliberate actions in increasing the misery from Helene and the criminal alien deluge, people are on the edge.
FEMA is being used to attack Americans by their WEF/Democrat masters.

If I remember. Katrina was mostly isolated to Louisiana and Mississippi. The Helene hurricane was Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee. (heavy damage SC and NC).

In my city in SC, I went to 3 grocery stores because one of the stores had no eggs, no deli meats like bologna, ham and cheese to make sandwiches. I walked down the toilet paper aisle and the entire aisle is empty. Yesterday the entire dairy section was wiped out, no milk of any kind.
and remember the left had a cow over katrina...when Bush had tried to help them and democrats and the mayor that black guy didn't want those rescue busses running.

I don't know how anybody can watch that and not at least question whether FEMA is giving us a lot of bullsh*t about how well they are handling the disaster. That the press releases/news reports are pure propaganda vs what is actually happening.

If these people on the ground there are telling it like it is, and FEMA is actually refusing help while giving contracts to Democrat cronies, they are likely to have a lot of blood on their hands.

She mentioned a rumor that 700 National Guardsman from Tennessee have been deployed to Kuwait. This is apparently true.

The media has been very quiet about that deployment. This news story is dated September 26 which is the day that Helene hit the Florida Big Bend area. More than 700 National Guardsmen were scheduled to deploy to Kuwait on Saturday September 28. According to the linked story, they would spend some weeks at Fort Bliss Tx to prepare them for Kuwait.

First, why are we sending our military to Kuwait?
Second, did the government send these people on to Texas when by Saturday it was obvious they could be needed to disaster relief?

Last edited:
and remember the left had a cow over katrina...when Bush had tried to help them and democrats and the mayor that black guy didn't want those rescue busses running.
And Nagin was convicted for stealing the relief funds. If I'm not mistaken, he won free room and board in prison for that!!!

Forum List

Back