Video-"The stench of dead bodies is strong"...cars floating...houses floating.....where is FEMA?

This woman was able to get into Asheville and says the stench of dead bodies is overwhelming. She lives in Forest City (I've been there) and everyone is telling folks to donate to FEMA but she says neighbors helping neighbors is how everyone is really being helped. Lines to get gas are an hour long and you are allocated a certain amount of gas per vehicle. She said the Dams are in jeopardy from all the debris piling up in the Dams.

This is why they stopped starlink from going in.

This woman was able to get into Asheville and says the stench of dead bodies is overwhelming. She lives in Forest City (I've been there) and everyone is telling folks to donate to FEMA but she says neighbors helping neighbors is how everyone is really being helped. Lines to get gas are an hour long and you are allocated a certain amount of gas per vehicle. She said the Dams are in jeopardy from all the debris piling up in the Dams.

That's what happens when a country puts more money into financing a racial supremacist regime than looking after its own people.

If we can’t do it ,no one can-USA motto
If we can’t do it we will arrest anyone who does-FEMA motto

Could the alleged slow response be intentional?

The ares being hit by these hurricanes are overwhelmingly independent and Republican. This article says that these disasters in these areas could tip the scales for Harris.

What better way to “help” this by slow walking disaster relief and recovery efforts.

Hmm? 🤔
Prolly correct

I see the trump haters have gone silent.

I don't think this has anything to do with Trump.

Some people are aware that certain segments of our government are corrupt and not trustworthy.... and others ignorantly and naively think that nothing is wrong and the rest of us are crazy. Since the government is practically god to many on the left, I can understand why they constantly defend it, and why they can't even fathom that they don't have our best interests at heart.

I don't think this has anything to do with Trump.

Some people are aware that certain segments of our government are corrupt and not trustworthy.... and others ignorantly and naively think that nothing is wrong and the rest of us are crazy. Since the government is practically god to many on the left, I can understand why they constantly defend it, and why they can't even fathom that they don't have our best interests at heart.
The FEMA response is 100% contracted out to preferred vendors.
I imagine the signed contracts probably mention exclusivity. When they see volunteers they probably bitch to FEMA.

Could the alleged slow response be intentional?

The ares being hit by these hurricanes are overwhelmingly independent and Republican. This article says that these disasters in these areas could tip the scales for Harris.

What better way to “help” this by slow walking disaster relief and recovery efforts.

Hmm? 🤔
Dead republicans can’t vote even though Dems do.

Dead republicans can’t vote even though Dems do.
Or, if areas that are heavily Republican are too busy trying to get their lives back together, voting may not be on their mind, and it slips past them.

They say it will affect voter turnout, voter registration, over 40,000 absentee ballots have already been sent out, to areas that are now disaster areas meaning those ballots are likely lost or destroyed.

If by some chance trump wins these areas, expect challenges from the democrats as to vote validity, likely citing that duplicate absentee ballots were sent, or people who may have had an absentee ballot sent but had to vote in person but could not find their absentee ballot because it was destroyed, meaning they couldn’t bring it with them to have it soiled.

Or people who lost their IDs because of the disaster who can’t register to vote and won’t be able to obtain new ID in time

Just theories but I wouldn’t put it past dems to challenge results based on some of these things.

Or, if areas that are heavily Republican are too busy trying to get their lives back together, voting may not be on their mind, and it slips past them.

They say it will affect voter turnout, voter registration, over 40,000 absentee ballots have already been sent out, to areas that are now disaster areas meaning those ballots are likely lost or destroyed.

If by some chance trump wins these areas, expect challenges from the democrats as to vote validity, likely citing that duplicate absentee ballots were sent, or people who may have had an absentee ballot sent but had to vote in person but could not find their absentee ballot because it was destroyed, meaning they couldn’t bring it with them to have it soiled.

Or people who lost their IDs because of the disaster who can’t register to vote and won’t be able to obtain new ID in time

Just theories but I wouldn’t put it past dems to challenge results based on some of these things.
All highly likely

Forum List

Back