Video: Trump calls Elon Musk a "bullshit artist"

What side are you on?

• Trump

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Musk

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
What a terrible thing for you to get fixated on. Try to have a good life, I plan on it.
I didn't elect him so what can I do? But good for you. Hopefully you never let Biden babysit your kid. It will help you in your quest for a good life.

I didn't elect him so what can I do? But good for you. Hopefully you never let Biden babysit your kid. It will help you in your quest for a good life.
I never fathered any children that are mine. I don't believe everything I read, being a child molester does not fit the image that Biden has demonstrated over the years. I'm more concerned about someone like trump who said he would date his own daughter. Who has perverted thoughts like that. And he has a bad record as far as sexual abuse goes to go along with that.

I never fathered any children that are mine. I don't believe everything I read, being a child molester does not fit the image that Biden has demonstrated over the years. I'm more concerned about someone like trump who said he would date his own daughter. Who has perverted thoughts like that. And he has a bad record as far as sexual abuse goes to go along with that.
Doesn’t fit the image? Are you nuts? Even if we never heard anything about it he definitely fits the image.

Doesn’t fit the image? Are you nuts? Even if we never heard anything about it he definitely fits the image.
I know trump fits the image of a sexual predator perfectly. Egregious, habitual or continuing attempt to abuse and exploit others as well as deliver attempts to entrap or entice, unable to sustain a stable relationship they often remarry many times, they often play the victim, they ridicule the victim, they disempower the victim and they boast about their conquest.

I know trump fits the image of a sexual predator perfectly. Egregious, habitual or continuing attempt to abuse and exploit others as well as deliver attempts to entrap or entice, unable to sustain a stable relationship they often remarry many times, they often play the victim, they ridicule the victim, they disempower the victim and they boast about their conquest.
Sound like Biden and his son.

Trump should have been thrown in a dumpster where he belongs after the Access Hollywood tape came out. Instead you Bozos sucked his ass even more.

And you're still doing it.

Incredible.
If Trump didn't earn his billions himself, who gave it to him? His father was never worth more than $300 million, and that was when he died in 1999. Trump was a billionaire more than a decade before that.

Liars begin to believe their own lies, it seems.

Successful people do not have thousands of lawsuits against them for fraud. Unfortunately our system allows criminals like trump to pay minimal fines and continue with their crimes. We could end this corruption very easily by passing laws which say anyone who commits fraud has to pay back the offended people double Plus mandatory prison time. Then there would be no value in committing these crimes.
Thousands of lawsuits? I don't think so. But the lawsuits against Trump now are being done by Marxist operatives; the same ones who filed bunches of them against Palin, Perry, McDonnell, the list goes on and and on. All of the suits dismissed because all were filed strictly to damage and bankrupt Republicans who dared challenge the left.

If Trump didn't earn his billions himself, who gave it to him? His father was never worth more than $300 million, and that was when he died in 1999. Trump was a billionaire more than a decade before that.

Liars begin to believe their own lies, it seems.
Forbs list his net worth at 362 million. Who knows the real amount, he's never admitted that.

Hey guys, can I say something? I'm getting really sick of the constant lies against this great man. You ingrates should be supporting him for all the good he's done this country. Not trying to bring him down.

Hey guys, can I say something? I'm getting really sick of the constant lies against this great man. You ingrates should be supporting him for all the good he's done this country. Not trying to bring him down.
Are you talking about trump ? The guy that lies all the time, the guy that forged all the far-right crazies into a cohesive unit that threatened our nation. If you still support him you are the ingrate.

Women are now second class citizens and half of the states now, not even having autonomy over their own bodies. And the grumblings against gays in States like Texas will probably lead to attempts to deny them their full rights too. No one is free in America if all people are not free.
Abortion isn't about women's bodies any more than rape is about men's bodies.

More like $2.5 billion.
Don't lie. It really ticks me off.

More like $2.5 billion.
Don't lie. It really ticks me off.

Your article is more recent. You must have really ripped off the country when he was off in office. To get that rich that fast.

Forum List

Back