Video: Trump calls Elon Musk a "bullshit artist"

What side are you on?

• Trump

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Musk

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
If this guy wasn't such a big threat to our nation, I would laugh about all this. It just shows how psychotic he really is. He lives in his delusions and expects everyone else to just go along with it.
It would be laughable. Turns out though, it's a large portion of the country. Maybe the country just isn't what we thought it was.

I like Musk and Trump. It appears king Brandon's ultra groomers are trying to divide Trump and musk fans.
I don't care for either one. Business Leaders that don't look out for the long term are eventually going to be failures. Warren Buffett is the model for the whole country.

It would be laughable. Turns out though, it's a large portion of the country. Maybe the country just isn't what we thought it was.
I hope to GOD we're better than that. I believe Trump's following has dwindled to just a few million, and very few if any Republican leaders are backing him anymore. I'm wondering how much of that election money they're going to get back from him when he's out of the picture totally.

How do you super intelligent megalomaniacs suppose such a dumbass was able to turn millions to billions?

A little luck, some very good bankruptcy lawyers and being beholden to the Princes of Saudi Aribia that bailed you out twice when you were about to loose it all.

Musk said he's never voted Republican, but Trump called him out because Musk told Trump he voted for him.
I agree that Musk is a bullshit artist, but on the other hand, Trump shouldn't talk about Musk because the latter is a successful businessman while Trump has bankrupted his businesses.

Musk isn't buying twitter. So Trump called that right.

As far as Musk being a BS artist? Trump got that wrong.
1 strike
1 ball

Not interested in playing your games, and that's all this is.

I see, so you're intellectually ill-prepared to counter my argument, so you stupidly insist that I'm defending some "God" and then run away like a child hoping no one notices how pathetic you are...

I hope to GOD we're better than that. I believe Trump's following has dwindled to just a few million, and very few if any Republican leaders are backing him anymore. I'm wondering how much of that election money they're going to get back from him when he's out of the picture totally.
You are desperate for Washington to go back to the status quo? :cuckoo:

Of course not.

Because you're a little chickenshit...
You have two things in common with trump. You both act like 5-year-olds and you're both losers. I do not have arguments with maladjusted people, they don't know when to quit and they ramble on and on. Goodbye

You have two things in common with trump. You both act like 5-year-olds and you're both losers. I do not have arguments with maladjusted people, they don't know when to quit and they ramble on and on. Goodbye

You don't have arguments with anyone because you're not smart enough to argue from a position of intelligence.

Now, fuck off, chickenshit...

I'm an independent. I believe in a functional, working government. Everything is so partisan now that this no longer exists.
The reason is Democrats largely purged moderates from their party and the Dem left wing now controls the party. The left wing of the Dem party pushes uncompromising policies they can't even convince the few remaining moderate Dems to support let alone Republicans. This is why the Dem party is impotent even when they control both houses of congress and the White House.

The reason is Democrats largely purged moderates from their party and the Dem left wing now controls the party. The left wing of the Dem party pushes uncompromising policies they can't even convince the few remaining moderate Dems to support let alone Republicans. This is why the Dem party is impotent even when they control both houses of congress and the White House.
Actually there are only 10 extremists in the Democratic party. Everyone in the Republican party that is still backing trump is an extremist, and unfortunately, superficially at least, that's a lot of Republicans. It takes two extremist factions to create big problems for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back