Video: Trump calls Elon Musk a "bullshit artist"

What side are you on?

• Trump

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Musk

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Oh geez, I tried to help, but can't help ya with your phone! No worries!
I don't want to get into this technology too much, I believe it's all going to collapse pretty soon, and it's taking away from our humanity.

So, what am I supposed to take away from this story from a Meteorologist from a local CBS affiliate? Am I supposed to be all like 'Trump said what?' 'Well, screw him!'...Not gonna happen. Am I supposed to be shocked that Trump would shoot his mouth off? Nah....OR, am I reading this right that the liberal leftists are scared to death that Trump will run again in 24, and win....So, to that end they have to attack, and destroy him from all sides by any means necessary...Including posting 'he said, she said' bullshit from a Meteorologist that should stick to getting the weather wrong, instead of virtue signaling for his fellow travelers in the progressive movement....

So, just so we are clear...I don't give a crap what Trump says about others, or who he is fighting with...It's petty...What I do care about is what I am staring at when the wife and I sit down at the kitchen table and tally the weeks bills...

Leftists in here employ all kinds of dishonest tactics in twisting arguments, making opinion up and calling it fact, and ofcourse, the all time favorite of the perpetual dumbass, the ad hom attack of the opposition.... These are not serious people. They are just here to use up bandwidth, and muddy up the site so that anyone looking to have any real conversations get frustrated and leave...

But I digress, this is a weak attempt to try and make Trump unelectable, by using gossip like 8th graders....

Don't fall for this people...It's subterfuge...Manipulation...And it shows the desperation of the American left who is about to loose their collective asses in the midterm...

So, what am I supposed to take away from this story from a Meteorologist from a local CBS affiliate? Am I supposed to be all like 'Trump said what?' 'Well, screw him!'...Not gonna happen. Am I supposed to be shocked that Trump would shoot his mouth off? Nah....OR, am I reading this right that the liberal leftists are scared to death that Trump will run again in 24, and win....So, to that end they have to attack, and destroy him from all sides by any means necessary...Including posting 'he said, she said' bullshit from a Meteorologist that should stick to getting the weather wrong, instead of virtue signaling for his fellow travelers in the progressive movement....

So, just so we are clear...I don't give a crap what Trump says about others, or who he is fighting with...It's petty...What I do care about is what I am staring at when the wife and I sit down at the kitchen table and tally the weeks bills...

Leftists in here employ all kinds of dishonest tactics in twisting arguments, making opinion up and calling it fact, and ofcourse, the all time favorite of the perpetual dumbass, the ad hom attack of the opposition.... These are not serious people. They are just here to use up bandwidth, and muddy up the site so that anyone looking to have any real conversations get frustrated and leave...

But I digress, this is a weak attempt to try and make Trump unelectable, by using gossip like 8th graders....

Don't fall for this people...It's subterfuge...Manipulation...And it shows the desperation of the American left who is about to loose their collective asses in the midterm...
Manipulation, you should be very aware about it; trump's been doing it to people for years and years. The Democrats are merely reacting to this egregious new pattern in US politics.

When I put, " best examples of subterfuge in current history " trump's name came up 12 times in the search history.

Oh geez, I tried to help, but can't help ya with your phone! No worries!
Today Elon musk advised his 100 million followers not to vote for Trump if he runs in 2024. I don't know who started this argument between them, but the plot thickens.

Today Elon musk advised his 100 million followers not to vote for Trump if he runs in 2024. I don't know who started this argument between them, but the plot thickens.
Meanwhile only 24% of registered democrats will vote for Biden or Harris....Compared to 49% of republicans voting for Trump....

Meanwhile only 24% of registered democrats will vote for Biden or Harris....Compared to 49% of republicans voting for Trump....
That could be a problem, but most likely Trump will be either ineligible to run, not selected or in prison. I don't think the Democrats will support it either, if that helps you feel any better.

That could be a problem, but most likely Trump will be either ineligible to run, not selected or in prison. I don't think the Democrats will support it either, if that helps you feel any better.
Typo in the above, last sentence should have read, " I don't think the Democrats will support Biden either, if that helps you feel any better. "

Biden's polling is in the toilet, but a one to one match up in same poll of Biden vs Trump, Biden wins 44% to 41% Trump.

Www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2022/7/12/23205383/donald-trump-or-joe-biden-most-american-voters-dont-want-either-2024-presidential-race-ron-desantis

In a hypothetical 2020 rematch, Trump trailed behind Biden with 41% of respondents saying they would vote for the former president, and 44% said they would vote for the current president despite Biden’s low approval rating.

Nobody cares about that shit but modern effeminate males like you. Now, don't you have to run out and get you some feminine hygiene products for your stinky vagina?
Obviously Puerto hit on some truth that was hard for you to difficult. In the future, it would be far wiser if you attempted to try to present a counter argument rather than personal attacks. Personal attacks show how weak your argument is.
Biden's polling is in the toilet, but a one to one match up in same poll of Biden vs Trump, Biden wins 44% to 41% Trump.

Www.deseret.com/u-s-world/2022/7/12/23205383/donald-trump-or-joe-biden-most-american-voters-dont-want-either-2024-presidential-race-ron-desantis

In a hypothetical 2020 rematch, Trump trailed behind Biden with 41% of respondents saying they would vote for the former president, and 44% said they would vote for the current president despite Biden’s low approval rating.
I hope neither are in the 2024 election. They're both too old, love Biden, abhor Trump; but either one running would do a disservice to our nation.

Another strong possibility I forgot to mention, trump may well be in a insane asylum by that time. He's well qualified for that.

Obviously Puerto hit on some truth that was hard for you to difficult. In the future, it would be far wiser if you attempted to try to present a counter argument rather than personal attacks. Personal attacks show how weak your argument is.

I hope neither are in the 2024 election. They're both too old, love Biden, abhor Trump; but either one running would do a disservice to our nation.
I think it's time for our first female president and hopefully that will be Amy Klobucher. She could easily be either trump or deSantis. Time to get old men and their egos out of the picture.

I think it's time for our first female president and hopefully that will be Amy Klobucher. She could easily be either trump or deSantis. Time to get old men and their egos out of the picture.
She could easily beat either trump or deSantis.

Trump lashes out at Elon Musk, says he could have made the billionaire 'beg'​

Trump made the comments on his Twitter-esque social media platform Truth Social. Musk said earlier this week that it would be best for the country if Trump decided to "hang up his hat & sail into the sunset," and suggested there should be an age limit for the presidency.

Trump lashed back by going after Musk's companies.

"When Elon Musk came to the White House asking me for help on all of his many subsidized projects, whether it’s electric cars that don’t drive long enough, driverless cars that crash, or rocketships to nowhere, without which subsidies he’d be worthless, and telling me how he was a big Trump fan and Republican, I could have said, ‘drop to your knees and beg,’ and he would have done it," Trump wrote.

Poor Rump. He was really hoping that Musk would buy Twitter and get him back on. Now, not only that does not seem to be on the cards, but Musk is going with DeSantis!!!

Now that the orange fuhrer has put Musk under the bus, let's see how quickly his little trumptards turn on Musk!!! This is going to be so much fun!! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump lashes out at Elon Musk, says he could have made the billionaire 'beg'​

Trump made the comments on his Twitter-esque social media platform Truth Social. Musk said earlier this week that it would be best for the country if Trump decided to "hang up his hat & sail into the sunset," and suggested there should be an age limit for the presidency.

Trump lashed back by going after Musk's companies.

"When Elon Musk came to the White House asking me for help on all of his many subsidized projects, whether it’s electric cars that don’t drive long enough, driverless cars that crash, or rocketships to nowhere, without which subsidies he’d be worthless, and telling me how he was a big Trump fan and Republican, I could have said, ‘drop to your knees and beg,’ and he would have done it," Trump wrote.

Poor Rump. He was really hoping that Musk would buy Twitter and get him back on. Now, not only that does not seem to be on the cards, but Musk is going with DeSantis!!!

Now that the orange fuhrer has put Musk under the bus, let's see how quickly his little trumptards turn on Musk!!! This is going to be so much fun!! :auiqs.jpg:
I don't think trump even realizes how many of his so-called friends he has alienated already. In the end this man will be alone, very alone and sad. He's already sad.

Forum List

Back