Video: Trump calls Elon Musk a "bullshit artist"

What side are you on?

• Trump

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Musk

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Simply not true.

His company might own 500 other companies, but he does not operate any of them. The Trump Org is a Holding Company. See if you can find a 10th grader to explain to you what that is

There is more to society than just money, but people like you instead choose to worship the money.
They choose to adore and protect him. No matter what, no matter how. Always. Period.

Meanwhile the dude operates 500 companies, employs 20,000 people and paid $38M in income taxes in 2005 alone….more than you and everyone in your lineage will pay in your lifetimes….So, how do your contributions to society measure up? Fellow TDS’ers Mac1958 and Stann how about you? Give it a go Libs.
Lots of big numbers. Some may be true. I do know one thing for sure: I'm much more content than he is, and than you are. And that's a far higher priority for me. The desperation you people show for the material things and "bragging" rights is not exactly hidden.

You're like needy children. It's sad, and an ugly caricature.

People like you and Trump are miserable. Not my fault. Sorry.

Last edited:
Simply not true.

His company might own 500 other companies, but he does not operate any of them. The Trump Org is a Holding Company. See if you can find a 10th grader to explain to you what that is

There is more to society than just money, but people like you instead choose to worship the money.

Lots of big numbers. Some may be true. I do know one thing for sure: I'm much more content than he is, and than you are. And that's a far higher priority for me. The desperation you people show for the material things and "bragging" rights is not exactly hidden.

You're like needy children. It's sad, and an ugly caricature.

People like you and Trump are miserable. Not my fault. Sorry.
Hahaha…so you TDS’ers have moved from “Trump isn’t all that successful” to “Okay, Trump is successful but he’s a miserable greedy meanie with bad priorities”…..hahahaha
Again, tell us, who are the greater contributors to society….Donald Trump or you two?

Hahaha…so you TDS’ers have moved from “Trump isn’t all that successful” to “Okay, Trump is successful but he’s a miserable greedy meanie with bad priorities”…..hahahaha
Again, tell us, who are the greater contributors to society….Donald Trump or you two?

yes, Trump has a lot of money.

To you that makes him a god, to the rest of us how do not judge a man by his bank account not so much

"Hahaha", I know, I know.

yes, Trump has a lot of money.

To you that makes him a god, to the rest of us how do not judge a man by his bank account not so much
You two are putting on quite a dance show…Remember, throughout this thread you have tried to minimize Trump, his wealth and value…so I ask AGAIN….
Who are the greater contributors to society….Donald Trump or yourself?

You two are putting on quite a dance show…Remember, throughout this thread you have tried to minimize Trump, his wealth and value…so I ask AGAIN….
Who are the greater contributors to society….Donald Trump or yourself?

Myself for sure. All the bad Trump has done cannot be negated by his money.

You can continue to worship the money, I will not join you.

Myself for sure. All the bad Trump has done cannot be negated by his money.

You can continue to worship the money, I will not join you.
“All the bad Trump has done.”
WTF?
How weird…a megalomaniac with severe TDS believes he’s of greater value to society than those who employ tens of thousands and contribute tens of millions to tax agencies….hahaha….weird, I never saw that coming.

Musk said he's never voted Republican, but Trump called him out because Musk told Trump he voted for him.
I agree that Musk is a bullshit artist, but on the other hand, Trump shouldn't talk about Musk because the latter is a successful businessman while Trump has bankrupted his businesses.
EVs are a joke. They are not environmentally friendly, in fact they are outright toxic to The Environment. Also Mars being colonized is also a joke.

Buying an EV is a religious experience and nothing more. The same people that want to continue killing babies and hug trees have no issues with 8 year old kids dying in a Cobalt mine for their precious so called Green Energy.

I admire some of the things Musk has achieved but Trump is right, Musk is a top knotch salesman and his two biggest ventures are based on The Lie of Global Warming. Tesla and SpaceX.

“All the bad Trump has done.”
WTF?
How weird…a megalomaniac with severe TDS believes he’s of greater value to society than those who employ tens of thousands and contribute tens of millions to tax agencies….hahaha….weird, I never saw that coming.

There is so much more to society then money. That you cannot see this says so very much about you.

Trump is a multi-billionaire who built very successful businesses.
Via theft by not paying his contractors, via cons like the illegal Trump University, via daddy bail outs, and via multiple bankruptcies sticking those who loaned him money, with the bill and nothing to show for it.

Honestly, he doesn't have even a remote decency bone, in his body.

If only he really did that.
That pesky truth getting in the way of TDS’er FEELZ again.

44FE9E94-11D2-4881-9E1A-5E7E9AC714BA.jpeg

Once again, the Trump Org is a Holding Company. They do not really employ anyone outside of the Orgs HQ. The rest are employed by the companies that are paying for the Trump name
You sound pretty matter of fact… Of the 500 companies under the trump organization umbrella how many are separate entity licensees?

EVs are a joke. They are not environmentally friendly, in fact they are outright toxic to The Environment. Also Mars being colonized is also a joke.

Buying an EV is a religious experience and nothing more. The same people that want to continue killing babies and hug trees have no issues with 8 year old kids dying in a Cobalt mine for their precious so called Green Energy.

I admire some of the things Musk has achieved but Trump is right, Musk is a top knotch salesman and his two biggest ventures are based on The Lie of Global Warming. Tesla and SpaceX.
You're mad because Elon Musk has an extremely successful EV company while Trump has gone bankrupt twice.

Forum List

Back