🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

VIDEO: Trump pushes away Montenegro Prime Minister

Yes, and did you hear that he had two ice scream scoops, when others had only one??? Outrageous!

At least he is strong and assertive... Not a weak gamma male loser, like the poster above.

He's a weak ass bully. Alway had been and always will be.

The other NATO leaders were laughing at him because he couldn't even read his stupid speech properly. Oh and he said they owe billions for defence.

I wonder if ANY of the other NATO leaders have filed for bankruptcy 7 times.

Yeah, Trump is such a bad businessman, he's only worth billions and among the 350 richest in the world.

Your stupidity knows no bounds, expected from a loser.

Actually, that is the whole point of declaring bankruptcy. It is a legal way to get out of having to pay money you owe to your creditors.

OMG the POTUS and most powerful man on the planet stepped in front of some nobody from some nothing country. /sarcasm /eyeroll Tune in next week when liberals freak over Trump's choice of toothpaste.

Here is video evidence of Trump physically abusing someone. We need to stop this monster!! When is the investigation??

Brace yourselves, this is truly brutal. If you are a liberal snowflake, please go to your safe space.

trump-slap-vince.gif

Here he is TORTURING AND HUMILIATING SOMEONE!! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE TO STOP THIS,THIS, FUCKING ANIMAL!!!!

YjkyZGFhZDU0ZSMvTkFIRU9CWU13RGxyWE5CQmdMSnoxLWtqaUY4PS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vb2t3cmxtZWZjNmF5ZTFiaDdoNXBvZ3UzcXdyaXlid3hyemhsYnRpdnF6azZqcHptYXRvaGlmeG16cXprMGtreC5naWY.gif

WATCH THIS VICIOUS BEAT DOWN. HOW CAN HE GET AWAY WITH THIS??!! WE NEED A SERIOUS INVESTIGATION AND SPECIAL PROSECUTOR!!

MTg1ZjM0OWI3NSMvTlF4U0U2Y2c0anEwNlE5cG5PRzNYdUpiM1NjPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vM3BybWNib3A4YXh5YWVzbXoxN2pna2V1MGdhZmV3cmhrYndiNGFqa3BnbmFlYWhudXBhbm43eGJsN29yZzhyby5naWY.gif

...weird as hell watching our president behave like this. It looks like some kind of saturday night skit.

Yes, and did you hear that he had two ice scream scoops, when others had only one??? Outrageous!

At least he is strong and assertive... Not a weak gamma male loser, like the poster above.

The other NATO leaders were laughing at him because he couldn't even read his stupid speech properly. Oh and he said they owe billions for defence.

Trump has NEVER filed for bankruptcy. Get it straight!

Companies he owned filed for bankruptcy

Thats a good point - Trump always exercised avoidance of any responsibility for his poor business decisions.

What is your opinion of Thomas Edison? The guy who improved the light bulb. Contrary to myth, he didn't invent it.

The quote attributed to him was that he claimed to have found (various numbers) of ways to make it NOT work!

There is something hilarious about a conservative supplicant who has one of the most over-the-top, cock sucking, idol worshipping pictures of another male as an avatar accusing anyone else of being a "gamma male loser."

25159.jpg

You are Trump's cock holster, cuck boy. You were born one, and you'll always be one. It's your natural role in life, "Norman."

What a narcissist. Notice he immediately goes into his usual Mussolini pose right after. He's such a joke.

Oh STFU!
As the most powerful man on the planet he certainly deserves to be in front of some piss ant country like Montenegro.

Make me "STFU" you deranged imbecile. "Most power man on the planet?" Jesus fucking Christ -- you suck even more cock than Norman. How do you guys even look at yourselves in the mirror? Don't you feel any sense of shame at all?

OMG the POTUS and most powerful man on the planet stepped in front of some nobody from some nothing country. /sarcasm /eyeroll Tune in next week when liberals freak over Trump's choice of toothpaste.
The proper way is to say "excuse me"....But you fellows wouldn't know about manners..

There is something hilarious about a conservative supplicant who has one of the most over-the-top, cock sucking, idol worshipping pictures of another male as an avatar accusing anyone else of being a "gamma male loser."

25159.jpg

You are Trump's cock holster, cuck boy. You were born one, and you'll always be one. It's your natural role in life, "Norman."

Thanks for posting my awesome avatar for all to see. Does the guy in it seem like an omega male loser?

Nope... sure doesn't. That's what I model my behavior after. You seem to model your behavior after hard leftists, who are still trying to figure out witch gender category they belong to. I don't fault them, It's not difficult to see why...

...weird as hell watching our president behave like this. It looks like some kind of saturday night skit.

Thats a good point - Trump always exercised avoidance of any responsibility for his poor business decisions.

What is your opinion of Thomas Edison? The guy who improved the light bulb. Contrary to myth, he didn't invent it.

The quote attributed to him was that he claimed to have found (various numbers) of ways to make it NOT work!

...wtf?

...wtf?

You said: "Thats a good point - Trump always exercised avoidance of any responsibility for his poor business decisions."

Why does Edison get praise for making all of those errors in perfecting the light bulb? Were they not poor business decisions?

I knew it was far too great a concept for a liberal mind to wrap around.

The moral of this story is don't get between Trump and a camera or he will run you down. What a egomaniac.

Monte wasn't a Russian or Trump would have performed oral ..

WATCH THIS VICIOUS BEAT DOWN. HOW CAN HE GET AWAY WITH THIS??!! WE NEED A SERIOUS INVESTIGATION AND SPECIAL PROSECUTOR!!

MTg1ZjM0OWI3NSMvTlF4U0U2Y2c0anEwNlE5cG5PRzNYdUpiM1NjPS9maXQtaW4vOTAweDkwMC9maWx0ZXJzOm5vX3Vwc2NhbGUoKTpxdWFsaXR5KDgwKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vM3BybWNib3A4YXh5YWVzbXoxN2pna2V1MGdhZmV3cmhrYndiNGFqa3BnbmFlYWhudXBhbm43eGJsN29yZzhyby5naWY.gif
Yep. The only way the obese fuck can win a brawl is when it is staged.

Forum List

Back