🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

VIDEO: Trump pushes away Montenegro Prime Minister

Gianforte learned well!

Naturally, all the mouth-breathers think Trump's lack of respect of other people is cool.
If Trump as so little regard for another country's leader, what do you think he thinks about his goose-steppers? Let me put it this way, he has zero respect butt-kissing followers. When he made the comment about shooting someone and his supporters wouldn't stop supporting him, he was putting down the intelligence of his followers. Of course his followers didn't "get it." He truly knows his followers.

Make me "STFU" you deranged imbecile. "Most power man on the planet?" Jesus fucking Christ -- you suck even more cock than Norman. How do you guys even look at yourselves in the mirror? Don't you feel any sense of shame at all?

"make me"? :lmao:

What a narcissist. Notice he immediately goes into his usual Mussolini pose right after. He's such a joke.

Oh STFU!
As the most powerful man on the planet he certainly deserves to be in front of some piss ant country like Montenegro.

Make me "STFU" you deranged imbecile. "Most power man on the planet?" Jesus fucking Christ -- you suck even more cock than Norman. How do you guys even look at yourselves in the mirror? Don't you feel any sense of shame at all?

I have a place where the two of you can meet for the killing, Not a single person on earth will know where the body is, In fact some have never been heard from again in the area. We have a really good visage because we don't try to force our will on people. We believe in freedom, choice and individual rights. That requires strict self discipline, responsibility, honor, and a complete adherence to ones assigned duties. All of these are missing in liberal LA-LA land.

What a narcissist. Notice he immediately goes into his usual Mussolini pose right after. He's such a joke.

Oh STFU!
As the most powerful man on the planet he certainly deserves to be in front of some piss ant country like Montenegro.

You just cant stand that he beat your darling hillary can you?
And though it must burn you to the core he is indeed the most powerful person on the planet.

...weird as hell watching our president behave like this. It looks like some kind of saturday night skit.

He's a weak ass bully. Alway had been and always will be.

The other NATO leaders were laughing at him because he couldn't even read his stupid speech properly. Oh and he said they owe billions for defence.

I wonder if ANY of the other NATO leaders have filed for bankruptcy 7 times.

Trump has NEVER filed for bankruptcy. Get it straight!

Companies he owned filed for bankruptcy

Thats a good point - Trump always exercised avoidance of any responsibility for his poor business decisions.

What is your opinion of Thomas Edison? The guy who improved the light bulb. Contrary to myth, he didn't invent it.

The quote attributed to him was that he claimed to have found (various numbers) of ways to make it NOT work!

...wtf?

You said: "Thats a good point - Trump always exercised avoidance of any responsibility for his poor business decisions."

Why does Edison get praise for making all of those errors in perfecting the light bulb? Were they not poor business decisions?

I knew it was far too great a concept for a liberal mind to wrap around.

Let me break it down for you - the guy is no Edison.

He invented or improved right about NOTHING and his ventures, of which many have failed, have had right near ZERO to do with improving life in this world. There is NOTHING lasting there except greasy, glitzy name branding. This is not even going into consistently shady business practices, lying, cheating, pussy grabbing, tax evading, rumor spreading and leaving investors, clients, banks and contractors holding the bag while he shields himself any responsibility.

The man is exactly what you see in the OP video - a hyperactive asshole putting on a show.

As the most powerful country in the world, we deserve better than a pissant president.

...weird as hell watching our president behave like this. It looks like some kind of saturday night skit.

Trump has NEVER filed for bankruptcy. Get it straight!

Companies he owned filed for bankruptcy

Thats a good point - Trump always exercised avoidance of any responsibility for his poor business decisions.

What is your opinion of Thomas Edison? The guy who improved the light bulb. Contrary to myth, he didn't invent it.

The quote attributed to him was that he claimed to have found (various numbers) of ways to make it NOT work!

...wtf?

You said: "Thats a good point - Trump always exercised avoidance of any responsibility for his poor business decisions."

Why does Edison get praise for making all of those errors in perfecting the light bulb? Were they not poor business decisions?

He invented or improved right about NOTHING and his ventures, of which many have failed, have had right near ZERO to do with improving life in this world. There is NOTHING lasting there except greasy, glitzy name branding. This is not even going into consistently shady business practices, lying, cheating, pussy grabbing, tax evading, rumor spreading and leaving investors, clients, banks and contractors holding the bag while he shields himself any responsibility.

Let me break it down for you- you are a complete and utter moron.

You have zero proof of anything! You lie at the drop of a hat even when the truth does you no harm. It is a habit. A filthy disgusting liberal modus operandi is all you have.

You just wish any of that were true, and it pisses you off because you can't and we laugh at your pathetic efforts to smear someone who you just don't like because he offends your liberal sensibilities.

As the most powerful country in the world, we deserve better than a pissant president.

Sorry! I wasn't available to run during the last election cycle. Maybe soon though.

Sorry! I wasn't available to run during the last election cycle. Maybe soon though.
Well, the bar has been set kind of low, so good luck.

Well, the bar has been set kind of low, so good luck.

The bar was never lower than when Barry Soetoro was elected.

...wtf?

Let me break it down for you- you are a complete and utter moron.

You have zero proof of anything! You lie at the drop of a hat even when the truth does you no harm. It is a habit. A filthy disgusting liberal modus operandi is all you have.

You just wish any of that were true, and it pisses you off because you can't and we laugh at your pathetic efforts to smear someone who you just don't like because he offends your liberal sensibilities.

you are laughable.

Name one lasting thing Trump's business has contributed to this world, surely if he is like Edison you'll have some economic game changer to point to.

In the 90's Trump's business got so infamous American banks wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

This is just a flavor of his business acumen at the time:

In 1988, Eastern Air Lines was in big financial trouble and Trump smelled an ostentatious opportunity. He bought the airline and made tickets more expensive. He attributed the price hike to the new "luxury" features in the planes like chrome seat belt latches, maple wood veneer floors, and even a gold-plated toilet. Nothing says class and luxury like relieving yourself 30,000 feet up in the air in a gold toilet.

To finance this totally tasteless venture, Trump got a $380 million loan from 22 banks and the banks never saw a penny back from those loans. After defaulting on the loans, the banks took possession of the airline, but they could not sell the planes.

9 Reasons Why You Should Never Do Business With Donald Trump

He is a showman that consistently gets himself into shit he knows little to nothing about - American Presidency is just latest misadventure of this man and when he is done it will be same ol' story - he sails off into sunset while handing off the mess and damage for someone else to live and deal with.

Last edited:
Sadly America can't see what the rest of the world sees.

I didn't vote for this international embarrassment.

Forum List

Back