Video: USA: Antifa protester wiped out by truck at Patriot Prayer march.

Drop Dead Fred

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is from December 2017.

The video's description states:

"An antifa counter-protester was hit by a pickup truck on Saturday while interrupting the 'March for Jesus' which was organised by Patriot Prayer in Portland."

I watched the video. Warning: some people may find it shocking.

This is clearly not the truck driver’s fault. You can hear the truck’s brakes screeching.

I feel sorry for the innocent truck driver, who will be haunted by this for the rest of their life.

Skip to 1:15.

A medal for the truck driver.
Also, apparently, all the black Christian churches in the US, are white supremacists. To the Communist speaker: Jesus was a Nazarene from the Middle East and not white.
I do at least give the speaker one credit, he's not hiding behind the so-called Democratic party.

Lots like a accident. Even so, fortunately there were only a couple of the commie, Antifa fags or he would have been swarmed and attacked. Here is a patriot getting the lead out on one or two of those commie, Antifa fags that swarmed him and usually carry a skateboard simply because it can be used as a deadly weapon.

Lots like a accident. Even so, fortunately there were only a couple of the commie, Antifa fags or he would have been swarmed and attacked. Here is a patriot getting the lead out on one or two of those commie, Antifa fags that swarmed him and usually carry a skateboard simply because it can be used as a deadly weapon.

“We’re going to fucking kill you!”
Boom boom boom, communist gets shot dead.

"Their obsession with Freedom of Speech marks that they want to hurt people"

-- ANTIFA Protester

I can't even imagine an American uttering those words if they weren't translated from Russian.

When you have a mob coming at you and hollering that "we're going to kill you," you not only have to believe what they're saying, you better be prepared to use deadly force to protect yourself, which he did. That the cops arrested him, is absurd and needs to be rectified. I'm thinking that the time for armed conflict against the Marxist/Leninist left is at hand. The damn federal government needs to send in troops and wipe the Marxist/Leninists out of all cities.

"An antifa counter-protester was hit by a pickup truck on Saturday while interrupting the 'March for Jesus' which was organised by Patriot Prayer in Portland."

This is clearly not the truck driver’s fault. You can hear the truck’s brakes screeching.

I feel sorry for the innocent truck driver, who will be haunted by this for the rest of their life.

Normally I might side with the other group but in this case, the ones gathering celebrating Jesus are the ones in the right. What you saw was a bunch of fruitcakes that have no idea what Communism is. And they can't understand that Communism has never existed and never will. The Christains had every right to be there. But the accident was tragic and foolish. And yet there will be some rightwing nutjobs jumping on it as righteous. The rtwingnutjobs are as pathetic as the leftwing nutjobs in this case.

That's a truckload of fucking Karma right there Brah!

What is "Patriot Prayer", is it like boogalu? They don't seem to have anything to do with Jesus.

How freaking hard is it for an adult to look both ways before crossing the street? Apparently very hard for some.

Lol and then the capitals rush over to help and He/she accepts

How does anyone know that these people were "Antifa"? It seems that every time someone protests, they are labeled "Antifa," but "Antifa" seems not to have any organization. Does "Antifa" actually exist?

The Antifa thugs beat him, they hit him with a skateboard, they knocked him to the ground, and they said they were going to kill him. The shooting was clearly sef defense.

And yet the shooter was arrested, and the people who tried to kill him were not arrested.

That doesn't make any sense. They should have arrested the violent criminals, not the guy who legally defended himself.

When you have a mob coming at you and hollering that "we're going to kill you," you not only have to believe what they're saying, you better be prepared to use deadly force to protect yourself, which he did. That the cops arrested him, is absurd and needs to be rectified. I'm thinking that the time for armed conflict against the Marxist/Leninist left is at hand. The damn federal government needs to send in troops and wipe the Marxist/Leninists out of all cities.

In addition to beating him, hitting him with a skateboard, knocking him to the ground, and saying they were going to kill him, one of them (the guy who got shot) was about to stab him:

EasjmYwXkAA732t

The Antifa thugs beat him, they hit him with a skateboard, they knocked him to the ground, and they said they were going to kill him. The shooting was clearly sef defense.

And yet the shooter was arrested, and the people who tried to kill him were not arrested.

That doesn't make any sense. They should have arrested the violent criminals, not the guy who legally defended himself.

If you illegally carry a weapon then you get arrested. You break the law. Get over it. Plus, you just shot someone. You get arrested until after the investigation. Deal with it. If you legally had the right to carry the concealed weapon, did not threaten to use it before you pulled it (that will constitute a skateboard beat down) Then you are released. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back