Bear spray, bloody brawls at Patriot Prayer 'law and order' march in Portland

Lefties are exactly like their muslim whoremasters in every way! Their hatred of Americans, the violence, the riots, the assaults, the death threats, the rape/pedophile threats, the mass destruction of property. And just like muslim filth, liberalfilth love to pull the perpetually offended, crybaby-victim routine because they're so damned offended by EVERYTHING.

Oh i see, there's no 'far right', my bad death dude, i never really get the memo yanno....~S~
There CANT be a far right. The further "right" one moves, the less powerful the Government, and the more powerful the Individual.

The farther left you look the more Godvernment is needed to RULE OVER the individual.

Right = Freedom
Left = Oppression

Patriot Prayer was there to disrupt a vigil for a murder victim. They should have been savaged bloody.
You really are scum!

Patriot Prayer is advocating for the removal of Mayor Tim Wheeler, who has defended the actions of his police department, which stood down as agitators blocked traffic and intimidated residents this week!
As they arrived at the vigil on Southwest Fourth Avenue and Harvey Milk Street, they were met by a large group of counter-demonstrators chanting "Black Lives Matter."

Patriot Prayer scum should have been beaten completely bloody for that.

Know your enemy. That list picture are Maxine Waters supporters who found a flag flying too close to her California headquarters
flag 1.jpg
flag 2.jpg
flag 3.jpg
flag 4 waters.jpg

The link between Islam and the Western FAR Left continues to strengthen
Gc3EdIuC
Global-post.jpg

A demonstration billed as a march for "law and order" in the streets of Portland descended into chaos as rival political factions broke into bloody brawls downtown Saturday night.

Members of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer and their black-clad adversaries, known as antifa, used bear spray, bare fists and batons to thrash each other outside Kelly's Olympian, a popular bar on Southwest Washington Street.

The melee, which lasted more than a minute, ended when riot cops rushed in and fired pepper balls at the street fighters.
Lots of people wear black. Most conservative beliefs in the GOP are shared by extremist middle east Muslims.

People who cover their faces in mobs generally do not have good intentions. One would think that even a braindead zombie such as you would recognize this fact.

insurrection usually requires execution of ringleaders to fix but that would be Soros, Dean and Holder in this case so there is no simple solution.

Patriot Prayer was there to disrupt a vigil for a murder victim. They should have been savaged bloody.
You really are scum!

Patriot Prayer is advocating for the removal of Mayor Tim Wheeler, who has defended the actions of his police department, which stood down as agitators blocked traffic and intimidated residents this week!
yes ---the Dems/jackasses were using violence/intimidation/etc--against innocent people

insurrection usually requires execution of ringleaders to fix but that would be Soros, Dean and Holder in this case so there is no simple solution.
Note how the fascist cautiously begins to suggest assassination of political dissenters as an option. The 3rd Reich wasn't built in a day either. You will be stopped, though. Too many know your movement's history.

Last edited:
Note how the fascist catiously begins to suggest assassination of political dissenters as an option. The 3rd Reich wasn't built in a day either. You will be stopped, though. Too many know your movement's history.
You shall now be known a Nazi flag!

You really are scum!

yes ---the Dems/jackasses were using violence/intimidation/etc--against innocent people
And it has been working. Is Jason Kessler still living with his parents? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok
so you admit you want to kill democratic leaders.
(i'm sure the mods on this board won't have a problem with that.)
But what about future generations of liberals?
There are liberal teenagers who will go on to become the next leaders of future democrats...
In a free country there isn't much you can do about that.

You really are scum!

As they arrived at the vigil on Southwest Fourth Avenue and Harvey Milk Street, they were met by a large group of counter-demonstrators chanting "Black Lives Matter."

Patriot Prayer scum should have been beaten completely bloody for that.
I take it you did not read the article. According to the article Patriot Prayer was marching to lay flowers on the marker. They were stopped by Antfa. Antifa was told they only wanted to put flowers on the marker.

In other words you are advocating that the group that wanted to lay flowers on a marker should have been beaten bloody for a act of rememberance. Damn that is cold hearted.

Oh i see, there's no 'far right', my bad death dude, i never really get the memo yanno....~S~
There CANT be a far right. The further "right" one moves, the less powerful the Government, and the more powerful the Individual.

The farther left you look the more Godvernment is needed to RULE OVER the individual.

Right = Freedom
Left = Oppression

Oddly enough the 'left' says the same thing........

~S~

The link between Islam and the Western FAR Left continues to strengthen
Gc3EdIuC
Global-post.jpg

A demonstration billed as a march for "law and order" in the streets of Portland descended into chaos as rival political factions broke into bloody brawls downtown Saturday night.

Members of the right-wing group Patriot Prayer and their black-clad adversaries, known as antifa, used bear spray, bare fists and batons to thrash each other outside Kelly's Olympian, a popular bar on Southwest Washington Street.

The melee, which lasted more than a minute, ended when riot cops rushed in and fired pepper balls at the street fighters.
i only put my "burka" on when i can't handle all of the sexual harassment from women just wanting nsa relationships, even if only for a little while.

Forum List

Back