Video: Woman confronts transgender using women's restroom

The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person. I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.

Hey jackass, your "poor person" is a MAN who was in the WOMAN'S bathroom.

The real "poor people" in this equation are the women & girls, that run a full 20% of whom have PTSD from being sexually assaulted in their life by a MAN. You know, in a chamber reserved for their intimate privacy.

Yep. If his daughters were raped in a restroom by a man saying he feels like a woman to gain access, he'd be singing a different tune.

Ya'll really are hysterical. Raped by a guy who likes men, in a Denny's Seriously? Get a grip.

Funny to see the rise of bathroom vigilantism during the Law and Order Presidency.

The woman who made the video, whom I believe is a stalker, should be held accountable for harassing that poor person. I guess we'll see in November if her whining act wins her a seat.

The real "poor people" in this equation are the women & girls, that run a full 20% of whom have PTSD from being sexually assaulted in their life by a MAN. You know, in a chamber reserved for their intimate privacy.

So? Call the manager! Call the police! Help, I think there' a guy dressed like a girl in the Women's bathroom! Eek. She's as bad as the fucking SJW's.

So? Call the manager! Call the police! Help, I think there' a guy dressed like a girl in the Women's bathroom! Eek. She's as bad as the fucking SJW's.

No, women should use mace and conduct a citizen's arrest with zip ties when the asshole falls on the floor in burning pain. If she'd been raped before, what jury would punish her?

No, women should use mace and conduct a citizen's arrest with zip ties when the asshole falls on the floor in burning pain. If she'd been raped before, what jury would punish her?

Have at it, vigilantly.

How did the "seeking attention and creepy" woman know that it was a man? Was she peeking into stalls? Seems like the real pervert is the filmer.

I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who s
shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

No offense, but I am pretty sure you are insane. :p

Which one of them is an ACTUAL woman and belongs in the ladies' room, and which one was in the wrong bathroom and should give up pretending to be a victim? I don't think you can call her a "stalker" when SHE was where she was supposed to be, and HE wasn't.

Yep. If his daughters were raped in a restroom by a man saying he feels like a woman to gain access, he'd be singing a different tune.

Ya'll really are hysterical. Raped by a guy who likes men, in a Denny's Seriously? Get a grip.

Funny to see the rise of bathroom vigilantism during the Law and Order Presidency.

Did you just assume that all men deluding themselves that they are women have a sexual preference for men? There is no part of YOUR OWN LEFTIST BULLSHIT which that does not violate.

Furthermore, there's nothing funny about you ass napkins actually forcing us to live in a nation where "bathroom vigilantism" is an actual thing because YOU ASSHOLES can't respect the right to privacy of women.

Thanks to you leftist shitstains, women have no assurance of protection of their privacy rights by the manager OR the police. You've created a world where women have to protect themselves, even against the system. Congratulations on the beautiful world of "women's rights" you've created.

There are not that many transgenders in our society
Less than one percent. Most women will never encounter one in a restroom
Guess, what? They still gotta pee like the rest of us

Most women can just let them be and go about their business

If it offends you, just wait outside for a couple minutes until she is done using the restroom

I don't think it's legal in Ca. to film someone without their permission and then publish it. Denny's and everyone who s
shows up in the video should filed a complaint. Wouldn't it be funny if she was arrested?

Which one of them is an ACTUAL woman and belongs in the ladies' room, and which one was in the wrong bathroom and should give up pretending to be a victim? I don't think you can call her a "stalker" when SHE was where she was supposed to be, and HE wasn't.

Besides stalking this poor person with her cell phone, did she complain to the manager? Did she call the police? Do you think she has a snowball's chance?

Besides stalking this poor person with her cell phone, did she complain to the manager? Did she call the police? Do you think she has a snowball's chance?

Stalking? I'm afraid I'm not seeing the "stalking" part of being videotaped coming out of THE WRONG BATHROOM. I believe she DID, in fact, call the manager (if I remember correctly), and I'm pretty sure if she'd called the cops, you'd be pissing and whining about the harassment of THAT, as well.

Stalking? I'm afraid I'm not seeing the "stalking" part of being videotaped coming out of THE WRONG BATHROOM. I believe she DID, in fact, call the manager (if I remember correctly), and I'm pretty sure if she'd called the cops, you'd be pissing and whining about the harassment of THAT, as well.

Not if he had broken the law. She live streamed her initial confrontation inside the bathroom. It's clear it was a political stunt she had planned. I can only hope it backfires and the voters in her district reject her out of hand.

Bingo. :clap2:

A woman in California filmed herself confronting a transgender person using the women’s restroom.
Video: Woman Confronts Transgender Using Women’s Restroom

Oh no problem for the leftist liberal idiots. why they'd send their kid in there to help him pull down his pants and or zipper. " Liberal Democrat" now honey go in and show the lady how to hold it while he stands up and pisses like a good little girl.............

Uuuugh you pathetic idiots are sick
Would StarShip Troopers have any problems, or Only solutions.

Not if he had broken the law. She live streamed her initial confrontation inside the bathroom. It's clear it was a political stunt she had planned. I can only hope it backfires and the voters in her district reject her out of hand.

Oh, riiiiiiight. Because you lefties have TOTALLY made it possible for people to relax in the assumption that laws will be observed and enforced, rather than ignored to pander to an insane mob.

Oh, riiiiiiight. Because you lefties have TOTALLY made it possible for people to relax in the assumption that laws will be observed and enforced, rather than ignored to pander to an insane mob.

You think this candidate wasn't trying to pander to mod mentality by live streaming it?

Forum List

Back