Videos: Black Mob Brutally Attacks Asian-American Uber Driver And Two White Girls – No Media Outrage, YouTube Censor The Video

Red State Nation ^ | 05.15.2021 | Ray Pearson
Posted on 5/15/2021, 4:17:54 PM by USA Conservative

An Uber driver and his passengers were attacked on High Street early Sunday morning.

On Monday, the Morgantown Police Department announced officers responded to a physical altercation at about 3 a.m. Detectives are reviewing video footage and trying to identify people involved in three separate incidents.

"Last night May 9th at around 2:50 AM on High Street in front of The Bank in Morgantown, West Virginia, I was attacked by a mob. I am a Uber driver and they were going after one of my passengers. One person opened my driver side door and threw several punches at me. Another person tried to rip off the door of my car and another person kicked a large dent into one of my car side panels. Now the rear door is misaligned and makes a loud cracking sound when opened, " Uber driver Vincent Kang wrote in a GoFundMe for his damaged vehicle.

This is what we've heard from the mainstream media.

But not one reported the fact that the attack was a racist attack as the mob that attacked him and his passengers were formed by Blacks.

New videos resurfaced on Twitter today as YouTube deleted every video from the incident of its platform.

In the video, there is a large black mob that attacks the Asian-American Uber driver and his two white passengers.

Videos below:

What is even stranger is the fact YouTube decided to remove the videos from Kang's YouTube page and not one media reported about this racist attack.

Kang told The Dominion Post he has a few bruises on his face and he didn't sleep for about 30 hours after the incident. He did not go to the hospital.

He said the woman who was pulled out got the worst of it.

Kang plans to continue driving for Uber once his car is repaired but said he'll be more careful in the future.

"Looking back, I should have just left, " he said. "I should not have stayed there.

-------------------

I’m thinking we are close to the “unavoidable” stage in every one of these videos of marauding, violent ferals attacking innocents. The Rules of Engagement need to be published and widely disseminated..... there is nothing like a few dozen dead bodies and laws stating a driver put into a position to fear bodily harm or death has the absolute right to protect himself with the only weapon of protection that he has on hand....better to be judged by 12 than to be put in the ground by 6 carrying your casket!!!

This is the reason why i dont go out, without 31 rounds of Critical Defense Max 115 grain 9mm ammo. I get tired of a prog slave saying i only need a musket or 6 shooter.

And how many people have you shot? Unless you’re regular shooting people to fight your at home, your just another paranoid idiot who falsely believes he needs to carry a gun for protection.

If you’ve never had to use it, you’re simply scared of your own shadow.

Last edited:

An Uber driver and his passengers were attacked on High Street early Sunday morning.

On Monday, the Morgantown Police Department announced officers responded to a physical altercation at about 3 a.m. Detectives are reviewing video footage and trying to identify people involved in three separate incidents.

"Last night May 9th at around 2:50 AM on High Street in front of The Bank in Morgantown, West Virginia, I was attacked by a mob. I am a Uber driver and they were going after one of my passengers. One person opened my driver side door and threw several punches at me. Another person tried to rip off the door of my car and another person kicked a large dent into one of my car side panels. Now the rear door is misaligned and makes a loud cracking sound when opened, " Uber driver Vincent Kang wrote in a GoFundMe for his damaged vehicle.

But not one reported the fact that the attack was a racist attack as the mob that attacked him and his passengers were formed by Blacks.

New videos resurfaced on Twitter today as YouTube deleted every video from the incident of its platform.

In the video, there is a large black mob that attacks the Asian-American Uber driver and his two white passengers.

Videos below:

What is even stranger is the fact YouTube decided to remove the videos from Kang's YouTube page and not one media reported about this racist attack.

Kang told The Dominion Post he has a few bruises on his face and he didn't sleep for about 30 hours after the incident. He did not go to the hospital.

Kang plans to continue driving for Uber once his car is repaired but said he'll be more careful in the future.

"Looking back, I should have just left, " he said. "I should not have stayed there.

-------------------

I’m thinking we are close to the “unavoidable” stage in every one of these videos of marauding, violent ferals attacking innocents. The Rules of Engagement need to be published and widely disseminated..... there is nothing like a few dozen dead bodies and laws stating a driver put into a position to fear bodily harm or death has the absolute right to protect himself with the only weapon of protection that he has on hand....better to be judged by 12 than to be put in the ground by 6 carrying your casket!!!

This is the reason why i dont go out, without 31 rounds of Critical Defense Max 115 grain 9mm ammo. I get tired of a prog slave saying i only need a musket or 6 shooter.

And how many people have you shot? Unless you’re regular shooting people to fight your at home, your just another paranoid idiot who falsely believes he needs to carry a gun for protection.

I havent shot anyone "YET", but a long time ago, while in the military i was trained just to do what i was trained to do. Shoot and kill people. As for carrying a gun for protection...
I am always aware of my surroundings, are you?

Videos below:

-------------------

So once again the videos are being removed because the voice over explaining what is happening is lying.

The News Report tells a different story completely. One that had a driver taking his car into the middle of a melee, to pick up his passengers.

That was completely dumb on his part.

Videos below:

-------------------

You only have to be attacked once. You do realize, don't you, that the vast majority of police officers never fire their weapons at another person? Yet they are armed, and should be.

Videos below:

-------------------

So once again the videos are being removed because the voice over explaining what is happening is lying.

The News Report tells a different story completely. One that had a driver taking his car into the middle of a melee, to pick up his passengers.

I noticed that you didnt make a stupid comment about the brick to the head by a black asshole? Everyday, i wish some black would take a brick to that peabrain of yours..

Videos below:

-------------------

I disagree.
Statistics say everyone will be a victim of a violent crime about 2.5 times in your life.
If one of those is a rape or murder, then I would say being armed is pretty much a necessity.

Videos below:

-------------------

You only have to be attacked once. You do realize, don't you, that the vast majority of police officers never fire their weapons at another person? Yet they are armed, and should be.

Actually I don't think police need to be or should be armed.
That is because no one is attacking the police.
And if they run into an armed assailant, all they have to do is let him go.
They they can follow, call in back up, use helicopters, intercept, or even drones, to follow them and surround where ever they decide to hold up.

Videos below:

-------------------

How many people do you know that have been attacked?

I don’t believe the police should be armed. The British police aren’t armed. Most of the things that police are called upon to deal with are not criminal matters. Sending an armed squad out to deal with someone having a psychotic break down who is trying to shoot or non-compliance is asinine.

Four armed police officers were sent to deal with George Floyd on a counterfeit $20 bill. Why is any armed police officer being sent out on a counterfeit $20 bill?

Is it any wonder that police are killing 1500 suspects per year?

Videos below:

-------------------

I don’t believe the police should be armed. The British police aren’t armed. Most of the things that police are called upon to deal with are not criminal matters. Sending an armed squad out to deal with someone having a psychotic break down who is trying to shoot or non-compliance is asinine.

Four armed police officers were sent to deal with George Floyd on a counterfeit $20 bill. Why is any armed police officer being sent out on a counterfeit $20 bill?

Maybe it is that the 20 dollar fake bill, was being passed in a neighborhood that you would avoid? You know like the good little racist that you are...

Videos below:

-------------------

Seems that you are telling one hell of a lie....
Radio host Larry Elder contrasts numbers on white and black Americans 'killed by cops' last year
How many unarmed blacks were killed by cops last year? 9. How many unarmed whites were killed by cops last year? 19. More officers are killed every year than are unarmed blacks. When do the #BlueLivesMatter protests begin? #GeorgeFloyd
9:49 PM · Jun 2, 2020 from California, USA
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1267996843931168768|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/radio-host-larry-elder-contrasts-numbers-on-white-and-black-americans-killed-by-cops-last-year&tweet_id=1267996843931168768

Videos below:

-------------------

I live in a nice, quiet, 97% white community in Florida. I don't always carry. But, if I have to go to Walmart or into the Orlando area, I am ALWAYS carrying.

Videos below:

-------------------

Ok here it is:

So he drove into the bad situation. And should not have.

Whole different story than the OP and the drooling racist idiots are talking about. Never happened.

The driver should not have driven his car into the middle of a melee to pick up his passengers.

Victim blaming I see. Good for you. I hope no one ever beats you up for simply trying to pick someone up in your car. How does either story differ each other? An uber driver got beaten for absolutely no reason and his car trashed. That is the bottom line in each story. As for the other guy and girl I have no idea what they did, if anything. What we do know is the uber driver did absolutely nothing and was assaulted, so one can assume the assault on the woman and man was also unjustified.

yeah... Oh, noes some scary black people were in a fight.

Except I saw a lot of white people milling around watching it, and they didn't intervene, either.
The blame for this belongs with black lies matter and bleeding heart liberals who pander to the black mobs

Defunding the cops is a really dumb liberal idea

Watch view number 2 and hear some white guy say THERE ARE NO COPS AROUND

That says it all right there

Next time one of the white girls will rightfully pull a gun and shoot a black attacker

And libs will be to blame for that too

Videos below:

-------------------

I reckon if someone shot one of those attacking, the MSM would be all over it as a racist crime

Videos below:

-------------------

This has to be the most naive post I've ever -- on any fucking forum.

It sounds as if you've never gone out after dark, and as if you have NEVER spent any time around blacks.

The stupid progs don't realize that the musket was the "assault rifle" of the 1700's.

Actually I don't think police need to be or should be armed.
That is because no one is attacking the police.
And if they run into an armed assailant, all they have to do is let him go.
They they can follow, call in back up, use helicopters, intercept, or even drones, to follow them and surround where ever they decide to hold up.
"Let him go" if he is armed? Thats youre stupid fucking solution? How many god damn helicopters do you think the police have? We need a helicopter for every active armed criminal in Chicago?

I'm sure that makes up for your "shortcomings".

Um, seriously? Okay, you are reading an awful lot into a drunken street brawl.

Uh, yeah, I don't go there because I don't live anywhere near there. I used to commute through the West Side for years, though. Also lived in a less than nice town called Cicero for a number of years.

So 3 AM and some people get into a drunken brawl... and it looks like more people were interested in filming it than intervening to stop the fight.
I find it strange that people don't realize the west side makes the south side look peaceful. Austin used to be real nice, Cicero too, when the Italians were there.

Forum List

Back