Vietnam War Hero: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama

Gee, nothing seems to irritate the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood more than the military showing their affection for Obama, as evidenced by the Negs I've gotten.
So here's another one!

barack-obama-camp-victory-040709jpg-68f70115f0b5261f.jpg

Looks like the LGBT group from that base, and a few NAACP members for good measure.

doubt me? look at the picture.:eusa_whistle:

You are 100% correct. Barry (hell ANY president) NEVER has a photo like that taken without an "intended effect". Just like in speeches, these politicians grab the most diverse (yet rabid) supporters they can find and put them directly behind the clown that is speaking.

I have seen Barry's speeches many times where they have purposely put the insane bootlicking white women behind Obama who look like they are about to begin "speaking in tongues" as they witness "their boy" speak. They (literally) look to be in the throes of ecstasy as they swoon over this clown.

I would, however, caution you about one thing. That picture of the military will soon be closer to the "norm" than you think. Young White men are running from military service like never before. Young Black men are following suit. I can only imagine the outcome of a force made up of Women, Gays and Illegals. My God, it's a scary thought.....

I'm sure most of the military is embarrassed of Obama, they just cant openly say it armature hour

scales.jpg

Major General Robert H. Scales is both a war hero and an expert on warfare. He received a Silver Star for his time in Vietnam

The tapes tell the tale. Go back and look at images of our nation’s most senior soldier, Gen. Martin Dempsey, and his body language during Tuesday’s Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearings on Syria. It’s pretty obvious that Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, doesn’t want this war. As Secretary of State John Kerry’s thundering voice and arm-waving redounded in rage against Bashar al-Assad’s atrocities, Dempsey was largely (and respectfully) silent.

Dempsey’s unspoken words reflect the opinions of most serving military leaders

Dempsey’s unspoken words reflect the opinions of most serving military leaders. By no means do I profess to speak on behalf of all of our men and women in uniform. But I can justifiably share the sentiments of those inside the Pentagon and elsewhere who write the plans and develop strategies for fighting our wars. After personal exchanges with dozens of active and retired soldiers in recent days, I feel confident that what follows represents the overwhelming opinion of serving professionals who have been intimate witnesses to the unfolding events that will lead the United States into its next war.

They are embarrassed to be associated with the amateurism of the Obama administration’s attempts to craft a plan that makes strategic sense. None of the White House staff has any experience in war or understands it. So far, at least, this path to war violates every principle of war, including the element of surprise, achieving mass and having a clearly defined and obtainable objective.

Vietnam War Hero and Military Expert: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama | FrontPage Magazine

You want to talk body language? I remember the body language of SENIOR military officers after Tail Hook when being told they were going to go thru sexual harassment training at the Pentagon.

Boo Hoo.....

you are just pissed that none of the Male Aviators at tail hook made a pass at you because you are a fat nasty bull dyke. The guys had all the the fun and the bull dykes had none...:lol:

I'm sure most of the military is embarrassed of Obama, they just cant openly say it armature hour

scales.jpg

Major General Robert H. Scales is both a war hero and an expert on warfare. He received a Silver Star for his time in Vietnam

Vietnam War Hero and Military Expert: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama | FrontPage Magazine

You want to talk body language? I remember the body language of SENIOR military officers after Tail Hook when being told they were going to go thru sexual harassment training at the Pentagon.

Boo Hoo.....

you are just pissed that none of the Male Aviators at tail hook made a pass at you because you are a fat nasty bull dyke. The guys had all the the fun and the bull dykes had none...:lol:

Hey guy! your in-box is full.

Boo Hoo.....

Hey guy! your in-box is full.

Roger that! Will be squared away pronto!

Obama is adored by many of the troops. Bush more so. Clinton eventually so.

you are one confused dude, snake. It is a staged photo op. Just like all of obama's pics with military personnel.

What the military wants/needs is a CIC who they RESPECT. Bush was respected, Clinton and Obama were/are not.

Truman, Kennedy, and Ike were respected. Johnson and Nixon were not.

Wow, a general that doesn't like Obama, and not just a general but a general with medals. What general doesn't have medals, usually a lot of medals, a blooming chest full of medals. Ever see a general without tons of medals, that's one of a general's job, award medals to other generals.

We didn't lose Viet Nam. The media was successful in turning public opinion against the war and we gave up and left. We never lost a single battle in Viet Nam. Walter Cronkite went to Viet Nam at the time we delivered a resounding loss to the Viet Cong in the Tet Offensive. Cronkite knew that if that victory became public, it would breathe new life into the war so he lied about it and said that we had suffered a devastating loss. After that, the Viet Cong knew that they didn't have to win. They just had to hold out until the American public won for them what they could not win for themselves.

We did the wrong thing, we tried to win a war of attrition and should have invaded North Vietnam and destroy the enemies base of operations and killed Ho Chi Men.

Who the hell is Ho Chi Men?

Probaly not her favorite like the viet cong named, cum of sum young guy. Lol

True. And so are most civilians. And there are many civilians highly pissed at the other civilians who stuck us with this idiot.

you are one confused dude, snake. It is a staged photo op. Just like all of obama's pics with military personnel.

What the military wants/needs is a CIC who they RESPECT. Bush was respected, Clinton and Obama were/are not.

Could have landed on a aircraft carrier in a jump suit...

True. And so are most civilians. And there are many civilians highly pissed at the other civilians who stuck us with this idiot.

I don't know. I was in for LBJ, Nixon and Carter and Reagan. I LOVED Ronnie! The rest? Uggh.

The military has changed in the two and a half decades since I left. I don't recognize it today. Too damned politically correct for me. Too many "exceptions" made for skin color, gender and sexual orientation. The military was built to protect this country - to KILL the enemy.

The military of MY youth - despises Obama and what he stands for. Today's military? Who knows?

Could have landed on a aircraft carrier in a jump suit...

he would have shit his pants.

I don't know. I was in for LBJ, Nixon and Carter and Reagan. I LOVED Ronnie! The rest? Uggh.

The military has changed in the two and a half decades since I left. I don't recognize it today. Too damned politically correct for me. Too many "exceptions" made for skin color, gender and sexual orientation. The military was built to protect this country - to KILL the enemy.

The military of MY youth - despises Obama and what he stands for. Today's military? Who knows?

Air power and drones vs trillion dollar invasions.

No Americans killed with air power.

It helps to have a smart president.

So you are fine with blowing up Syrian kids with bombs and missiles but are up in arms when they are killed with gas?????????? WTF? where is the liberal logic in that?

Killing with bullets and bombs is OK, but we are ready to attack when gas is used? The kids are just as dead either way.

Goes to show you what YOU know about "WAR" sonny. I don't give a hoot in hell how many robots you have - they will NEVER take the place of the Infantryman - going into an area and cleaning it out of the enemy. Never.

War is not a video game sonny. "Air power" has NEVER won a war.

thanks to the Dem non-military mo, looks like we may avoid war and still achieve the goal, GOP dupes.

Yeah you're probably right. We'll get Assad's chems and he will go on killing tens of thousands of his people. Sounds like a win-win, doesn't it?

Your boy is a raving lunatic.

So you are fine with blowing up Syrian kids with bombs and missiles but are up in arms when they are killed with gas?????????? WTF? where is the liberal logic in that?

Killing with bullets and bombs is OK, but we are ready to attack when gas is used? The kids are just as dead either way.

Again, so many on the right continue to show their ignorance. The difference with killing with bullets and chemical weapons is that bullets are direct and do not have any effect weeks later and do not seep into other areas like chemical weapons.

Yes, the kids are just as dead, but if the use of chemical weapons are ignored, Al Qaeda will start using them in other areas where our soldiers are close by and the damn fumes/effects will seep into their areas and kill them days later. Other innocent people can be killed by those same fumes weeks later, and more kids will be just as dead.

I guess you and the rest of the ignorant right don't really care about our soldiers. I wonder how many of them will be embarrassed to be associated with the "right" after they learn that you all don't give a crap about them and are willing to put them in danger just to go against Obama?

Again, so many on the right continue to show their ignorance. The difference with killing with bullets and chemical weapons is that bullets are direct and do not have any effect weeks later and do not seep into other areas like chemical weapons.

Yes, the kids are just as dead, but if the use of chemical weapons are ignored, Al Qaeda will start using them in other areas where our soldiers are close by and the damn fumes/effects will seep into their areas and kill them days later. Other innocent people can be killed by those same fumes weeks later, and more kids will be just as dead.

I guess you and the rest of the ignorant right don't really care about our soldiers. I wonder how many of them will be embarrassed to be associated with the "right" after they learn that you all don't give a crap about them and are willing to put them in danger just to go against Obama?

Are you serious?

US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama

What a f*ing liar! They don't look embarrassed!!!!

_g1a4999.jpg

Those aren't Vietnam War vets. Take him to a local VFW, he may not get out alive.

Why would Veterans be made at Obama when Republicans are fucking them over four ways to Sunday?

Senate GOP blocks veterans jobs bill - CBS News

Republicans "pledge" to slash veterans benefits

Meet the 40 Senate Republicans Who Betrayed Veterans By Killing $1 Billion in Jobs

Republicans turn their backs on veterans: vote down jobs bill for our vets | Washington Times

First, it is a volunteer army, if they don't believe in their Commander they can pack up their duffel bag and go home. Washington's troops mutinied. With Lincoln's military draft there were riots. If we allow our army to dictate our presidents by their likes and dislikes we have a problem. Some of our generals were hated by their troops, big deal.

Forum List

Back