Vietnam War Hero: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama

Not talking about Bush and the past.

We are talking about the current jackass in Chief. Deflect much??

If I were a military leader I'd be embarrassed to have to deal with the amateur hour that is the Obama administration as well.

I can't imagine any of them having any idea what it takes to plan a military campaign. Good Gawd most of em wouldn't last three seconds in the military. What a bunch of inept idiots.

The hypocrisy deflection: "We're not talking about then...we're talking about now"

Those who are afraid of the present discuss the past.

Deflection: the past matters as much as the present. No amount of poems or Haikus will change that fact.

You're in no position to lecture anyone on analytical thinking skills... most of your posts come off as the rantings of a stoner.

Hey, I know plenty of stoners who have thinking skills. No need to diss all potheads by associating them with that insipid bed wetter.

Moonbat's ravings are the hysterical taunts of a 13 year old girl who has an unfullfilled crush on a kid who finds her excessive acne, and poor hygene repulsive. Rather than bathe herself, she tells everyone he's a faggot. In her own little delusional world, all the other kids agree with her.

As a military member I'm disgusted with this assclown, he's done more harm to our nation both domestically and internationally than anything else, and he done great damage to military morale.

I'm even more disgusted that there are such mindless zealots like moonblow. People as stupid as her should have died years ago through some sort of accident.

It just proves there are too many safety restraints keeping imbeciles alive.

Last edited:

If I were a military leader I'd be embarrassed to have to deal with the amateur hour that is the Obama administration as well.

I can't imagine any of them having any idea what it takes to plan a military campaign. Good Gawd most of em wouldn't last three seconds in the military. What a bunch of inept idiots.

Claudette, it ALWAYS comes down to "...Bush did this". That's how the left attempts to justify the FAILURE that is Barry Obama. This man is an incompetent slob - but it doesn't matter - because of Bush.

That's there ONLY retort - "....Bush". That's ALL they have to explain this joke of a Commander-in-Chief.

I thought Jimmy Carter was a fool. Then came Barry.........

Claudette, it ALWAYS comes down to "...Bush did this". That's how the left attempts to justify the FAILURE that is Barry Obama. This man is an incompetent slob - but it doesn't matter - because of Bush.

That's there ONLY retort - "....Bush". That's ALL they have to explain this joke of a Commander-in-Chief.

Are you fucking serious?

Did you just complain that someone brought up the last POTUS then brought up....JIMMY CARTER!!?!!?

Were you trying to make yourself seem over the top ridiculous? Vying for the Irony Award?

ah this guy comes out against Obama and you support it based on confirmation bias. A general comes out against Iraq and he is a traitor.

Good times.

You're in no position to lecture anyone on analytical thinking skills... most of your posts come off as the rantings of a stoner.

Hey, I know plenty of stoners who have thinking skills. No need to diss all potheads by associating them with that insipid bed wetter.

Moonbat's ravings are the hysterical taunts of a 13 year old girl who has an unfullfilled crush on a kid who finds her excessive acne, and poor hygene repulsive. Rather than bathe herself, she tells everyone he's a faggot. In her own little delusional world, all the other kids agree with her.

As a military member I'm disgusted with this assclown, he's done more harm to our nation both domestically and internationally than anything else, and he done great damage to military morale.

I'm even more disgusted that there are such mindless zealots like moonblow. People as stupid as her should have died years ago through some sort of accident.

It just proves there are too many safety restraints keeping imbeciles alive.

You do have serious gender issues, but that's okay with one foot in the grave.

Are you fucking serious?

Did you just complain that someone brought up the last POTUS then brought up....JIMMY CARTER!!?!!?

Were you trying to make yourself seem over the top ridiculous? Vying for the Irony Award?

You see what being drug free gets ya.

Are you fucking serious?

Making a point stupid. See, it sucks when someone does the same thing, doesn't it, you fool?

The history that seems to be missing here is that LBj, who was the president that introduced Americans to a fighting role in Vietnam, lost the New Hampshire primary in his own party, to an anti-war candidate, and, knowing that he was going to be defeated in his bid for renomination by his own party, withdrew from the presidential race. This allowed Nixon to win the presidency based on his promise that he had a "secret plan to end the Vietnam war", which he admitted years later in the David Frost interviews, he did not really have. After killing even more American boys than LBJ did (for no reason other than to save face), he finally declared victory and withdrew. Therefore the real winners were not the North Vietnamese, so much as it was the American voters, who, because of a combination of presidential and generalship incompetance and lies, threw the hawks out of office. Our government and military was trying to win the 'hearts and minds of the Vietnamese, while burning down their houses, destroying their country and crops, and moving them to "relocation camps" during "search and destroy" missions, while proping up one of the most corrupt regeme's in Asia. For some reason, those in charge did not see the irony of that.

obamatroopsembrace.jpg

:cuckoo:

Obama Doctrine: Ft. Hood Was Not Terrorism, Wounded Soldiers Get No Benefits

hasan-beard.jpg

Victims of the Nov. 2009 Ft. Hood shooting are being denied benefits commensurate with combat injuries because the Obama administration refuses to label the attack an act of terrorism.

Instead, the shooting Maj. Nidal Hasan carried out after screaming "Allahu Akbar" it is still being labeled "workplace violence."

Obama Doctrine: Ft. Hood Was Not Terrorism, Wounded Soldiers Get No Benefits

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAVmNpbrVOA]Ft. Hood Hero Obama 'Betrayed' Victims - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFVJoZdjZFw]Obama's SEAL Team 6 Coverup - YouTube[/ame]

So what American solder wouldn't be embarrassed by this idiot?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLFoFBrxRTQ]Obama: 'I Didn't Set a Red Line' on Syria" - YouTube[/ame]

Who want's to be a right wing hero? Look at McCain and Zimmerman. One disobeyed orders and got shot down. The other's a child killer. Course, McCain took out an entire air craft carrier, something not even al Qaeda could do.

Who want's to be a right wing hero? Look at McCain and Zimmerman. One disobeyed orders and got shot down. The other's a child killer. Course, McCain took out an entire air craft carrier, something not even al Qaeda could do.

are you high when you post?

Forum List

Back