Vietnam War Hero: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama

I'm sure most of the military is embarrassed of Obama, they just cant openly say it armature hour

scales.jpg

Major General Robert H. Scales is both a war hero and an expert on warfare. He received a Silver Star for his time in Vietnam

The tapes tell the tale. Go back and look at images of our nation’s most senior soldier, Gen. Martin Dempsey, and his body language during Tuesday’s Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearings on Syria. It’s pretty obvious that Dempsey, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, doesn’t want this war. As Secretary of State John Kerry’s thundering voice and arm-waving redounded in rage against Bashar al-Assad’s atrocities, Dempsey was largely (and respectfully) silent.

Dempsey’s unspoken words reflect the opinions of most serving military leaders

Dempsey’s unspoken words reflect the opinions of most serving military leaders. By no means do I profess to speak on behalf of all of our men and women in uniform. But I can justifiably share the sentiments of those inside the Pentagon and elsewhere who write the plans and develop strategies for fighting our wars. After personal exchanges with dozens of active and retired soldiers in recent days, I feel confident that what follows represents the overwhelming opinion of serving professionals who have been intimate witnesses to the unfolding events that will lead the United States into its next war.

They are embarrassed to be associated with the amateurism of the Obama administration’s attempts to craft a plan that makes strategic sense. None of the White House staff has any experience in war or understands it. So far, at least, this path to war violates every principle of war, including the element of surprise, achieving mass and having a clearly defined and obtainable objective.

Vietnam War Hero and Military Expert: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama | FrontPage Magazine
This old dude comes out of retirement. Good thing or he'd lose his job.

Gee, nothing seems to irritate the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood more than the military showing their affection for Obama, as evidenced by the Negs I've gotten.
So here's another one!

barack-obama-camp-victory-040709jpg-68f70115f0b5261f.jpg

Gee, nothing seems to irritate the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood more than the military showing their affection for Obama, as evidenced by the Negs I've gotten.
So here's another one!

That lame ass picture doesn't man anything, that's the best you got? Obama is an embarrassment to this country and the whole world knows it

So here's another one!

Looks like the LGBT group from that base, and a few NAACP members for good measure.

doubt me? look at the picture.:eusa_whistle:

So here's another one!

That lame ass picture doesn't man anything, that's the best you got? Obama is an embarrassment to this country and the whole world knows it
It obviously struck a raw nerve with YOU or you wouldn't have negged me!!!! It seems the military is so "embarrassed" they want to HUG Obama and shake his hand and take his picture!!!
Here's another. :lol:

610x.jpg

Last edited:
Let's put the Obama/troops pictures in perspective.

He IS The Commander-in-Chief.

There ARE members of the military who voted for him.

How many chances does on get in a lifetime to actually meet a President of the United States?

And, as one who, on several occasions, had "celebrities" visit areas where I served and had troops under me, my orders from above were to "welcome our guest" with gusto and applause. Any troops who failed to do so were deeply frowned upon.

Let's put the Obama/troops pictures in perspective.

He IS The Commander-in-Chief.

There ARE members of the military who voted for him.

How many chances does on get in a lifetime to actually meet a President of the United States?

And, as one who, on several occasions, had "celebrities" visit areas where I served and had troops under me, my orders from above were to "welcome our guest" with gusto and applause. Any troops who failed to do so were deeply frowned upon.

He's the Commander in Chief? Funny how many Republicans don't believe that.

So here's another one!

Looks like the LGBT group from that base, and a few NAACP members for good measure.

Making fun of our troops? Classy.

So here's another one!

Making fun of our troops? Classy.
Not real troops, just the fake ones.

Forum List

Back