Vietnam War Hero: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama

We didn't lose Viet Nam. The media was successful in turning public opinion against the war and we gave up and left. We never lost a single battle in Viet Nam. Walter Cronkite went to Viet Nam at the time we delivered a resounding loss to the Viet Cong in the Tet Offensive. Cronkite knew that if that victory became public, it would breathe new life into the war so he lied about it and said that we had suffered a devastating loss. After that, the Viet Cong knew that they didn't have to win. They just had to hold out until the American public won for them what they could not win for themselves.

We did the wrong thing, we tried to win a war of attrition and should have invaded North Vietnam and destroy the enemies base of operations and killed Ho Chi Men.

What!? If we had done that, they probably would not have "Favored Nation" trading status that they have today, and I would have had to buy my shirt from Walmart from one made in Pakastan, instead of Vietnam!

Kohl's sells nothing but Vietnamese apparel.

We didn't lose Viet Nam. The media was successful in turning public opinion against the war and we gave up and left. We never lost a single battle in Viet Nam. Walter Cronkite went to Viet Nam at the time we delivered a resounding loss to the Viet Cong in the Tet Offensive. Cronkite knew that if that victory became public, it would breathe new life into the war so he lied about it and said that we had suffered a devastating loss. After that, the Viet Cong knew that they didn't have to win. They just had to hold out until the American public won for them what they could not win for themselves.

Just what I said in my post.

Our guys never lost one battle in Vietnam. The TET offensive was a huge loss for the North not our guys.

The anti war movement won that war for North Vietnam not their military. Their military couldn't compete with ours and they knew it. They just had to hang on till the anti war movement in the US really took hold. They gained a victory but it wasn't because they beat our military. Thats something they never did.

Yes because given another 15 years..the US probably could of exterminated every human being and animal in Vietnam

That would have learned them..

Nope. Just let the military do what it needed to do and stop trying to run things from an armchair in Washington. Washington micromanaged that war big time.

Of course I never thought we had any business in Vietnam but communism was the boogey man back then and the Cold War was in full swinig so to Vietnam we went.

Both my brother and my cousin served in that war and both came back alive. Thank God.

My cousin did three tours over there. Loads of it on the DMZ. He said you could hear Chinese and Russian on the radio's at any time.

Nope the North Vietnamese didn't win that war. It got handed to em by the anti war movement in the US.

US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama

I'm sure most of the military is embarrassed of Obama, they just cant openly say it armature hour
What a f*ing liar! They don't look embarrassed!!!!

_g1a4999.jpg

Vet, active duty, dependents, you name it. If serving/have served - we believe Dems are shit. That's all they do on us, daily, while they vacation, play golf.

Back to the original thread which all you Libtard have tried to deflect!

A Very Disillusioned Military

Yesterday, I asked if the military will follow Obama’s Syria orders. In both public comments and private emails, the answer to that question has been a unanimous “yes.” Our military is under civilian control and, if the American people elect an idiot, our military is still under civilian control. So be it.

Snip
They are embarrassed to be associated with the amateurism of the Obama administration’s attempts to craft a plan that makes strategic sense. None of the White House staff has any experience in war or understands it. So far, at least, this path to war violates every principle of war, including the element of surprise, achieving mass and having a clearly defined and obtainable objective.
Snip

Original blog post @ Bookworm Room » A very disillusioned military based on article @ U.S. military planners don?t support war with Syria - The Washington Post

:cool:

Many of us were embarrassed to have Reagan as CiC.

Like who? Never ran into anyone anti-Reagan while he was our Commander In Chief. I didn't associate with pole-smokers/people in your "Circle" jerk either. You scheming motherfuckers were always up to no-good.

Not talking about Bush and the past.

We are talking about the current jackass in Chief. Deflect much??

If I were a military leader I'd be embarrassed to have to deal with the amateur hour that is the Obama administration as well.

I can't imagine any of them having any idea what it takes to plan a military campaign. Good Gawd most of em wouldn't last three seconds in the military. What a bunch of inept idiots.

The hypocrisy deflection: "We're not talking about then...we're talking about now"

Point - those in the picture swarming over Obama were ORDERED to be there by their NCOs and commanders!

You tell them they have to be there, they have to enthusiastically greet the Commander-in-Chief, and what other choice do you have?

Many of our servicemen and women were disgusted with Reagan's Iran Contra fiasco.

Not talking about Bush and the past.

We are talking about the current jackass in Chief. Deflect much??

If I were a military leader I'd be embarrassed to have to deal with the amateur hour that is the Obama administration as well.

I can't imagine any of them having any idea what it takes to plan a military campaign. Good Gawd most of em wouldn't last three seconds in the military. What a bunch of inept idiots.

The hypocrisy deflection: "We're not talking about then...we're talking about now"

Those who are afraid of the present discuss the past.

Point - those in the picture swarming over Obama were ORDERED to be there by their NCOs and commanders!

You tell them they have to be there, they have to enthusiastically greet the Commander-in-Chief, and what other choice do you have?
Bullshit! :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back