Vietnam War Hero: US Military Embarrassed to be Associated with Obama

So you are fine with blowing up Syrian kids with bombs and missiles but are up in arms when they are killed with gas?????????? WTF? where is the liberal logic in that?

Killing with bullets and bombs is OK, but we are ready to attack when gas is used? The kids are just as dead either way.

Again, so many on the right continue to show their ignorance. The difference with killing with bullets and chemical weapons is that bullets are direct and do not have any effect weeks later and do not seep into other areas like chemical weapons.

Yes, the kids are just as dead, but if the use of chemical weapons are ignored, Al Qaeda will start using them in other areas where our soldiers are close by and the damn fumes/effects will seep into their areas and kill them days later. Other innocent people can be killed by those same fumes weeks later, and more kids will be just as dead.

I guess you and the rest of the ignorant right don't really care about our soldiers. I wonder how many of them will be embarrassed to be associated with the "right" after they learn that you all don't give a crap about them and are willing to put them in danger just to go against Obama?

Are you serious?

Why wouldn't I be?

So you are fine with blowing up Syrian kids with bombs and missiles but are up in arms when they are killed with gas?????????? WTF? where is the liberal logic in that?

Killing with bullets and bombs is OK, but we are ready to attack when gas is used? The kids are just as dead either way.

Again, so many on the right continue to show their ignorance. The difference with killing with bullets and chemical weapons is that bullets are direct and do not have any effect weeks later and do not seep into other areas like chemical weapons.

Yes, the kids are just as dead, but if the use of chemical weapons are ignored, Al Qaeda will start using them in other areas where our soldiers are close by and the damn fumes/effects will seep into their areas and kill them days later. Other innocent people can be killed by those same fumes weeks later, and more kids will be just as dead.

I guess you and the rest of the ignorant right don't really care about our soldiers. I wonder how many of them will be embarrassed to be associated with the "right" after they learn that you all don't give a crap about them and are willing to put them in danger just to go against Obama?

Are you serious?

He's a serious idiot:cuckoo:

Not real troops, just the fake ones.
Another DittoTard "phony soldier" parrot.

article-1384432-0BF0C09100000578-667_634x363.jpg
Unlike your phony pos obamaturd. Obamaturd is an embarassment to our military and our country.
Yea, those guys seem so embarrassed. :laugh2:

If Obama's such a good president, why is he breaking his promises and going to war? He can't even act on concrete intelligence.[/QUOTE]

Some of our best presidents were war time presidents, going to war does not make a president bad it is his actions and way of handling himself that matters. Obama does not have the necessary ability to motivate people into following him whether you blame congress for the lack of activity or him for his actions the only thing that is clear is that most people are not happy with the way things are being done.

Forum List

Back