View debate here

She apparently didn't watch Hannity last night when the Wikileaks guy held up one of her emails that were hacked with the "Confidential" header on it. :p

And Trump has a secret plan to defeat Isis. Waka waka.
if you plan to whoop my ass, are you going to tell me exactly how, where and when you are going to do this?
I mean, I would appreciate the information, it would mean that I would win that fight.

No I'll show you a piece of paper that says whooping MP'S ass and wave it in front of the camera saying I have a secret plan. Now vote for me for Heavyweight champ. Lol

She apparently didn't watch Hannity last night when the Wikileaks guy held up one of her emails that were hacked with the "Confidential" header on it. :p

if you plan to whoop my ass, are you going to tell me exactly how, where and when you are going to do this?
I mean, I would appreciate the information, it would mean that I would win that fight.

No I'll show you a piece of paper that says whooping MP'S ass and wave it in front of the camera saying I have a secret plan. Now vote for me for Heavyweight champ. Lol
well, if you are going to sneak up on my ass you might just be able to win.
One thing for sure, once you said you were coming but refused to give details, I would be one jumpy MP waiting for you to pop out around every corner.

Hillary says there is no evidence her system was hacked.

So why does Julian Assange have thousands of her e-mails?
maybe in one of her brain damaged moments, he asked her for the emails, and she thought it ok to just send them to him.
See, nothing hacked.
Feel free to post evidence of any authority involved in this investigation asserting that there is evidence of Clinton's server being hacked.
kinda hard when all of those in authority are holding back the actual words saying it. However, if it was not hacked, then she willingly handed over the classified information to someone that was not cleared to receive it. Which is worse? Its one or the other.

Who would that "someone" be and when was that done?

Or, maybe, just maybe, it really wasn't hacked at all and you've been fooled yet again.
Go back to sleep Rip VanWinkle, your 20 years isn't up yet.

Can't speak comprehensively to facts? Not surprising you thought Trump came out ahead.

Didn't see it, but from what I can gather Trump won............ according to Republicans....... and Hillary won...... according to Democrats....

Gee, who didn't see that coming?

He wants to get rid of all the top generals and bring in loyal people that he likes, build up our capabilities, and then use them to take other countries resources.

Yep... he's a dictator.
I have to agree with you on this one, I think he blew it when he said we should take their oil.

well, if you are going to sneak up on my ass you might just be able to win.
One thing for sure, once you said you were coming but refused to give details, I would be one jumpy MP waiting for you to pop out around every corner.

Wait, I won't might win...I have a piece of paper that says I will...but you can't see it. But you can vote for me as Heavy weight champ since secret plans count so much..

Did anyone mention that this wasn't a debate?

Trump said he doesn't want to privatize the VA but Hillary said he does.

Which is it?

She was wrong on that. He has not said he wants to privatize it....he says that tax dollars should pay for vets to go to any doctor they want....in the private sector. So it's still publicly funded...but not administered by the govt. in all cases.

Which is it?

She was wrong on that. He has not said he wants to privatize it....he says that tax dollars should pay for vets to go to any doctor they want....in the private sector. So it's still publicly funded...but not administered by the govt. in all cases.
I actually think its a great idea. Would be good if obama would set it into motion now. I dont care who gets credit for it, its just good.

Did anyone mention that this wasn't a debate?
it wasnt???????

Which is it?

I actually think its a great idea. Would be good if obama would set it into motion now. I dont care who gets credit for it, its just good.

It requires extra funding and therefore needs to be legislated. It isn't a plan yet, by the way. It is, as you say, an idea. It would take a long time to form into a plan.

Forum List

Back