View debate here

Trump said he doesn't want to privatize the VA but Hillary said he does.

Which is it?

She was wrong on that. He has not said he wants to privatize it....he says that tax dollars should pay for vets to go to any doctor they want....in the private sector. So it's still publicly funded...but not administered by the govt. in all cases.
I actually think its a great idea. Would be good if obama would set it into motion now. I dont care who gets credit for it, its just good.

It requires extra funding and therefore needs to be legislated. It isn't a plan yet, by the way. It is, as you say, an idea. It would take a long time to form into a plan.
they can come up with funding for a war pretty quick, I would think they could come up with funding for taking care of the people fighting that war just as quick.

All the Trump fans seem especially weepy and angry at the moment.

Everyone, it's probably best to lay off of them, lest they possibly injure themselves. Their fantasy about how Trump would destroy Clinton just went down in flames, and they're not taking it well.
We watched the forum. What were you watching?

Everyone, it's probably best to lay off of them, lest they possibly injure themselves. Their fantasy about how Trump would destroy Clinton just went down in flames, and they're not taking it well.
seriously, as far as Im concerned, Trump only made one mistake, but a big one.

Trump will have to answer for his comment about his CIA briefings when he said they told him that Obama and Hillary did not follow their recommendations - and instead did the exact opposite of their recommendations.

Trump will have to answer for his comment about his CIA briefings when he said they told him that Obama and Hillary did not follow their recommendations - and instead did the exact opposite of their recommendations.
even a five year old could tell you Obama's/Clinton would not follow the generals advice. If you opposed, you would find your ass on the sidewalk of Pennsylvamia Ave like General Flynn did.

It was SARCASM.

He was watching a Daily Kos cartoon version.

Did Matt Lauer ask him if he still thinks its a good idea that Saudi Arabia get a nuke?

What a terrible, lousy, shitty choice. This really is the best we can do?.
Blatant misogyny? Is that the best you can do? Do you find Donald's voice soothing?
PC zealots are funny.

:laugh:

Do you find Trump's voice soothing?
Nope.

Tell me: Walk me through the mental schematic that convinced you that my feeling we have a lousy presidential choice is "blatant misogyny".

Please include how I've several times said I'm voting for Hillary too, that would be great.

I'm sitting down. Go ahead.

Last edited:
Blatant misogyny? Is that the best you can do? Do you find Donald's voice soothing?
PC zealots are funny.

Nope.

Tell me: Walk me through the mental schematic that convinced you that my feeling we have a lousy presidential choice is "blatant misogyny".

You should be sitting down because I have to apologize. I had a stye burst in my eye and I'm only seeing well out of one of them. I read voice not choice. So sorry, totally my bad.

PC zealots are funny.

Nope.

You should be sitting down because I have to apologize. I had a stye burst in my eye and I'm only seeing well out of one of them. I read voice not choice. So sorry, totally my bad.
Thank you, I hope you feel better soon.

Forum List

Back