Viewers Freak Out Over Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad

Could you specify the exact question?
Why did I know you would not give a straight answer?
P.S.- That is not the question, that is rhetorical. The question is obvious in the link, stop playing dumb.

How can I if you won't (for some reason) clarify your question? Do you want an answer or not?
Again you edit my reply on order to play dumb. The question is obvious in the link, quit the dumb act.

P.S.- That is not the question, that is rhetorical. The question is obvious in the link, stop playing dumb.

How can I if you won't (for some reason) clarify your question? Do you want an answer or not?
Again you edit my reply on order to play dumb. The question is obvious in the link, quit the dumb act.

If you want an answer, ask the question clearly and directly in your next post. No link, no reference, no allusion; just the question. If you don't want an answer, stop being a pain in the ass.

If you want an answer, ask the question clearly and directly in your next post. No link, no reference, no allusion; just the question. If you don't want an answer, stop being a pain in the ass.
You can't understand the question without the link. I'll give you a hint, it is at the end of my post before the video and it contains the word "why."
Now, shit can the dumb act.

Viewers Freak Out Over Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad

Unk is a little pussy. Ignore him.

Twitter is the realm of yapping yorkies.

People have Twitter meltdowns over the most inane shit. Out in real life, no one was "outraged." Most I know viewed it as a mildly disrespectful commercial and didn't give it another thought.

Did it sell any Coke? I'm thinking no.

In the 1960's, Pepsi ran massive campaigns to promote Pepsi as an American drink, contrary to the internationalist Coca-cola, which had rolled into Moscow about that time. I don't know if this increased the market share of Pepsico or not.

Coke has a global market and positions itself as an international drink.

Forum List

Back