Viewers Freak Out Over Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad

It appealed to gentiles as well. You cant afford Coca Cola stock.

It doesn't really appeal to me, I don't care about multiculturalism or diversity in of itself. All I care about is individual freedom and the free market. How people chose to use this freedom is up to them, that is what I value most.

I think Coke doesn't have an agenda, but I think they know that losers like you will probably buy their product just because of that commercial, so therefore they made the commercial.

Since I dont drink soda at all anyway I guess you would be the only loser since you want to buy stock.
LOL, calm down, we know you have a couple cases in your mother's basement since the commercial. It's cool. edit

It doesn't really appeal to me, I don't care about multiculturalism or diversity in of itself. All I care about is individual freedom and the free market. How people chose to use this freedom is up to them, that is what I value most.

I think Coke doesn't have an agenda, but I think they know that losers like you will probably buy their product just because of that commercial, so therefore they made the commercial.

Since I dont drink soda at all anyway I guess you would be the only loser since you want to buy stock.
LOL, calm down, we know you have a couple cases in your mother's basement since the commercial. It's cool. I am glad to know the dividends I receive are coming the the allowance your mother gives you.

You should calm down instead of running out and investing in something that kills people. Soda has to be shipped with a bio hazard warning on it. Not to mention the sugar content. I would never touch the stuff. You are only a money grubbing loser for investing in it.

LOL, calm down, we know you have a couple cases in your mother's basement since the commercial. It's cool. I am glad to know the dividends I receive are coming the the allowance your mother gives you.

You should calm down instead of running out and investing in something that kills people. Soda has to be shipped with a bio hazard warning on it. Not to mention the sugar content. I would never touch the stuff. You are only a money grubbing loser for investing in it.

Coke "kills" people, but promotes multiculturalism and diversity. The ultimate leftist conundrum. Does one support or oppose it, hmmm...

Soda has to be shipped with a bio hazard warning on it. Not to mention the sugar content. I would never touch the stuff. You are only a money grubbing loser for investing in it.

Wow, hazard labels required on your planet? But not touching the sweet stuff would go a long way to explaining a sour disposition.

Coke "kills" people, but promotes multiculturalism and diversity. The ultimate leftist conundrum. Does one support or oppose it, hmmm...

Its only a conundrum for the confused losers like you. The commercial is cool with its message. if you buy soda or invest in its stock because of a commercial without finding out more about the company or product then you are stupid. Its not a left or a right thing even though your attempt to label me failed miserably. :lol:

Soda has to be shipped with a bio hazard warning on it. Not to mention the sugar content. I would never touch the stuff. You are only a money grubbing loser for investing in it.

Wow, hazard labels required on your planet? But not touching the sweet stuff would go a long way to explaining a sour disposition.

I see the sugar has eaten at your brain so much you have posted without checking the facts again. Call any soda company or stop a trucker and you will find out for yourself. Even easier would be to google it.

I see the sugar has eaten at your brain so much you have posted without checking the facts again. Call any soda company or stop a trucker and you will find out for yourself. Even easier would be to google it.

I only have Google for planet Earth. I'll call one, though, if you'll supply the international dialing code for your planet.

Its only a conundrum for the confused losers like you. The commercial is cool with its message. if you buy soda or invest in its stock because of a commercial without finding out more about the company or product then you are stupid. Its not a left or a right thing even though your attempt to label me failed miserably. :lol:
No, I have correctly labeled you. And you resent me for it. It's cool. But you are right, you are stupid.

Neither are your supposed sources. :lol:

And the anti-american exposes his hate again. If you hate America so much, why don't you leave?

I'm american. What makes you think I hate americans? However to befuddle you even more how do you know I havent left?

A lot of people who hate America stick around, because you know there is nothing better elsewhere.

I have heard many haters like you say the Southwest belongs to Mexico, you are a dime a dozen and nothing unique.

No, I have correctly labeled you. And you resent me for it. It's cool. But you are right, you are stupid.

Resent you? You are about as significant as a piece of lint. I notice you are busting your brain trying to figure me out. Dont worry. I do that to most people. I cant be put in a box.

Resent you? You are about as significant as a piece of lint. I notice you are busting your brain trying to figure me out. Dont worry. I do that to most people. I cant be put in a box.
Except for the idiot box.

And the anti-american exposes his hate again. If you hate America so much, why don't you leave?

I'm american. What makes you think I hate americans? However to befuddle you even more how do you know I havent left?

A lot of people who hate America stick around, because you know there is nothing better elsewhere.

I have heard many haters like you say the Southwest belongs to Mexico, you are a dime a dozen and nothing unique.

Well thats where you are wrong but lots of people like you often fall for propaganda. I get to live where I please. You just dont happen to know where that is. All part of you trying your best to put a label on me. Dont stress yourself out doing that. It will only lead to further frustration on your part. its really about as simple as you are.

So is that where you came from? The idiot box? No wonder you are such an idiot.

Well thats where you are wrong but lots of people like you often fall for propaganda. I get to live where I please. You just dont happen to know where that is. All part of you trying your best to put a label on me. Dont stress yourself out doing that. It will only lead to further frustration on your part. its really about as simple as you are.
Fall for what propaganda? The fact is, there were few Mexicans in the Southwest prior to the entrance in the Union, and we won a war and won the land fair and square. The propaganda is put out by hater scum like you that suggest otherwise.

One of the great things about America is that you have the right to go where you please and say what you please, if only you appreciated it.

Last edited:

So is that where you came from? The idiot box? No wonder you are such an idiot.

Who said I come from the idiot box? You trying to find some of your fellow brethren from that box? You are a dime a dozen, shouldn't be that hard to find, even for an idiot like yourself.

Forum List

Back