Viewers Freak Out Over Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad

That sounds like you have intimate experience with the situation. How do you know about this stuff if it is not your life story?. Is that why you are so juvenile?
LOL, intimate experience. I am sorry, but you are the only one that has that intimate experience. And for that, I feel sorry for you.

Being a black nationalist/supremacist that admittedly types pointless posts for long periods of time each day must be an empty existence.

LOL. Keep trying. Maybe one day you will get smart enough to figure this all out.

I don't need to try, you admitted this.

So the question is, why do you admittedly post pointless posts?

LOL, intimate experience. I am sorry, but you are the only one that has that intimate experience. And for that, I feel sorry for you.

Being a black nationalist/supremacist that admittedly types pointless posts for long periods of time each day must be an empty existence.

LOL. Keep trying. Maybe one day you will get smart enough to figure this all out.

Youre still trying. Very hard I might add. Why are you so moronic?

You need to ask yourself that question, since you admittedly post pointless posts. Do you have nothing else to do with your time?

Maybe you should leave the basement and go meet people. And also not be a racist america hating scumbag. Being social in real life and having an attitude adjustment could do you well.

You need to ask yourself that question, since you admittedly post pointless posts. Do you have nothing else to do with your time?

Maybe you should leave the basement and go meet people. And also not be a racist america hating scumbag. Being social in real life and having an attitude adjustment could do you well.

I did ask myself why you are so moronic. Then I asked you but you havent answered yet.

I did ask myself why you are so moronic. Then I asked you but you havent answered yet.

The problem is, you are asking about the wrong person, you need to question yourself as to why you are moronic. You need to answer that question and change your life in a positive direction.

I was only wrong in thinking you had a brain. Other than that...of course I'm right moron.

No, I am right. There were few Mexicans in the Southwest. That's a fact.

You may be right handed but you are not right nor is it a fact. Its propaganda someone fooled you with. How did you let someone trick you like that?

That is no propaganda, that is a fact. Unfortunately you hate this country so much you are blind to the truth.

The problem is, you are asking about the wrong person, you need to question yourself as to why you are moronic. You need to answer that question and change your life in a positive direction.

No I was asking about you. You are a moron. Do you know how you developed this affliction?

No, I am right. There were few Mexicans in the Southwest. That's a fact.

You may be right handed but you are not right nor is it a fact. Its propaganda someone fooled you with. How did you let someone trick you like that?

That is no propaganda, that is a fact. Unfortunately you hate this country so much you are blind to the truth.

The sign of adult hood is being able to admit when you have been fooled. Someone tricked you badly. Admit it so you can grow up.

No I was asking about you. You are a moron. Do you know how you developed this affliction?

You are asking the wrong person, you need to ask yourself why you are a moron and change your life in a positive direction. And you need to ask yourself some other questions. Namely, why do you have no life? Why do you admittedly post pointless posts? Why are you a racist? And why do you hate America?

Your hate and attention seeking is clearly a ploy to fill emptiness and trauma in your life. You need to address your issues.

The sign of adult hood is being able to admit when you have been fooled. Someone tricked you badly. Admit it so you can grow up.

Hatred of the country you live in is a sign of intellectual consistency and personal issues. You hate America because you have shortcomings in your own life. You need to create false myths and boogeymen to justify your own failures.

You are asking the wrong person, you need to ask yourself why you are a moron and change your life in a positive direction. And you need to ask yourself some other questions. Namely, why do you have no life? Why do you admittedly post pointless posts? Why are you a racist? And why do you hate America?

Your hate and attention seeking is clearly a ploy to fill emptiness and trauma in your life. You need to address your issues.

There is no one left to ask. I asked you and myself why you are such a moron. In reality only you know. You mentioned you had personal issues about not receiving enough attention as a child so maybe thats it. When are you going to get help for your issues?

Hatred of the country you live in is a sign of intellectual consistency and personal issues. You hate America because you have shortcomings in your own life. You need to create false myths and boogeymen to justify your own failures.

You are all over the place. You hate america then claim I hate it? You need some help son. How did you get so scatterbrained in your thinking?

Last edited:

There is no one left to ask. I asked you and myself why you are such a moron. In reality only you know. You mentioned you had personal issues about not receiving enough attention as a child so maybe thats it. When are you going to get help for your issues?

Look, I know you are trying to find commonality with others with your childhood issues and your personal failures, but you are going about it in a very anti-social way and just exposing your issues further. Instead of attacking people for your own problems, you need to work on self improvement. Stop attending NOI meetings as the only purpose to leave your mom's basement and try to make a real life for yourself.

Look, I know you are trying to find commonality with others with your childhood issues and your personal failures, but you are going about it in a very anti-social way and just exposing your issues further. Instead of attacking people for your own problems, you need to work on self improvement. Stop attending NOI meetings as the only purpose to leave your mom's basement and try to make a real life for yourself.

Dont get frustrated son. You cant project your issues onto me. You seem to know what your issues are but you refuse to address them. Why dont you get help?

You are all over the place. You hate america then claim I hate it? You need some help son. How did you get so scatterbrained in your thinking?

I love America, I am defending the country against your false attacks on it's history. You clearly have issues here, one of them is being a troll. Unfortunately, it seems one of your issues is projection, as a way of covering up your issues and refusing to answer the important questions I posited. Answering these questions can be a positive step in improving your life.

Dont get frustrated son. You cant project your issues onto me. You seem to know what your issues are but you refuse to address them. Why dont you get help?
When you keep suggesting me to get help, you are truly crying out for help for yourself. You are alone, an attention seeker(admittedly), and full of hate. I wish I could help you, as I am a very kind and charitable person, but you are just a lost soul on the internet.

Forum List

Back