Viewers Freak Out Over Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad

Hatred of the country you live in is a sign of intellectual consistency and personal issues. You hate America because you have shortcomings in your own life. You need to create false myths and boogeymen to justify your own failures.

You are all over the place. You hate america then claim I hate it? You need some help son. How did you get so scatterbrained in your thinking?

I love America, I am defending the country against your false attacks on it's history. You clearly have issues here, one of them is being a troll. Unfortunately, it seems one of your issues is projection, as a way of covering up your issues and refusing to answer the important questions I posited. Answering these questions can be a positive step in improving your life.

Stop lying about your love of america. You are only making things worse for yourself. How are you going to get help if you cant admit your issues. You even told me what issue you had yet you still refuse to get help. Why are you descending down the rabbit hole of madness?

Look, I know you are trying to find commonality with others with your childhood issues and your personal failures, but you are going about it in a very anti-social way and just exposing your issues further. Instead of attacking people for your own problems, you need to work on self improvement. Stop attending NOI meetings as the only purpose to leave your mom's basement and try to make a real life for yourself.

Dont get frustrated son. You cant project your issues onto me. You seem to know what your issues are but you refuse to address them. Why dont you get help?
When you keep suggesting me to get help, you are truly crying out for help for yourself. You are alone, an attention seeker(admittedly), and full of hate. I wish I could help you, as I am a very kind and charitable person, but you are just a lost soul on the internet.

I'm only trying to help you. You came to me crying for help and outlining your issues with being ignored as a child. Now you wont listen to my simple advise to seek help? Whats wrong with you?

You are all over the place. You hate america then claim I hate it? You need some help son. How did you get so scatterbrained in your thinking?

I love America, I am defending the country against your false attacks on it's history. You clearly have issues here, one of them is being a troll. Unfortunately, it seems one of your issues is projection, as a way of covering up your issues and refusing to answer the important questions I posited. Answering these questions can be a positive step in improving your life.

Stop lying about your love of america. You are only making things worse for yourself. How are you going to get help if you cant admit your issues. You even told me what issue you had yet you still refuse to get help. Why are you descending down the rabbit hole of madness?
I wish I could help you get out of this rabbit hole. I know you are asking for my help. But I am sorry, I can not give it to you, as you are only a lost soul on the internet.

I wish I could help you get out of this rabbit hole. I know you are asking for my help. But I am sorry, I can not give it to you, as you are only a lost soul on the internet.

I would help you out if you would just admit you are confused about being ignored and stick with that. One thing at a time. Dont you want to get better even a little bit?

Dont get frustrated son. You cant project your issues onto me. You seem to know what your issues are but you refuse to address them. Why dont you get help?
When you keep suggesting me to get help, you are truly crying out for help for yourself. You are alone, an attention seeker(admittedly), and full of hate. I wish I could help you, as I am a very kind and charitable person, but you are just a lost soul on the internet.

I'm only trying to help you. You came to me crying for help and outlining your issues with being ignored as a child. Now you wont listen to my simple advise to seek help? Whats wrong with you?

Your cries get louder. You having this breakdown online breaks my heart. I wish I could help you. Your suffering as a lost soul pains me. At some point I will just have to look away.

Your cries get louder. You having this breakdown online breaks my heart. I wish I could help you. Your suffering as a lost soul pains me. At some point I will just have to look away.

Now you are hearing things. You cant hear over the internet moron. I told you to get help. You should have listened. Illusions are typically a sign that your reality has snapped. Do you really want some help?

I would help you out if you would just admit you are confused about being ignored and stick with that. One thing at a time. Dont you want to get better even a little bit?

My pain for your mental suffering increases , no doubt you have had crosses you have borne throughout your life. I know you aren't entirely to blame for your behavior, your racism, your attention whoring, your general anti-social behavior. Perhaps in the past I have been too hard for you.

My pain for your mental suffering increases , no doubt you have had crosses you have borne throughout your life. I know you aren't entirely to blame for your behavior, your racism, your attention whoring, your general anti-social behavior. Perhaps in the past I have been too hard for you.

That pain you are feeling is you cutting yourself and not being aware of it. Just say when and I will dispatch some help for you. Do you want help?

Now you are hearing things. You cant hear over the internet moron. I told you to get help. You should have listened. Illusions are typically a sign that your reality has snapped. Do you really want some help?

Your vitriol, your bitterness, is just a wall, you don't want to bring anyone in. I don't hate you, I won't hurt you. Please, seek help.

Your vitriol, your bitterness, is just a wall, you don't want to bring anyone in. I don't hate you, I won't hurt you. Please, seek help.

Your cries of pain are evident in your typing. It must have been lonely being ignored as a child. i can only empathize. Let me know how your counseling goes if you chose to seek help. You should because who would want to stay sick like you?

That pain you are feeling is you cutting yourself and not being aware of it. Just say when and I will dispatch some help for you. Do you want help?

You are cutting yourself now? Oh g-d.

Now you are talking to your invisible friend? Multiple personalities. No you are cutting yourself. Dont you see the blood around you?

Your cries of pain are evident in your typing. It must have been lonely being ignored as a child. i can only empathize. Let me know how your counseling goes if you chose to seek help. You should because who would want to stay sick like you?

All I can tell you is, it's not your fault.

Now you are talking to your invisible friend? Multiple personalities. No you are cutting yourself. Dont you see the blood around you?

You could use a spiritual direction in your life. Faith helps. You don't have to be a Jew. Go to a local church to seek help.

All I can tell you is, it's not your fault.

At least you know that it is not you who are responsible for your pain. Take comfort in that. Does that help a little?

Exactly.
Where did I say speaking English makes us American? :cuckoo:
I didn't.

what does it unite us as?

No go on answer this, lets see you spin this with your retarded logic.

i guess you didn't have an answer after all.

Sorry! I missed your question. My Bad :redface:

I have explained it several times in this post.
Do you know that English is the Universal Language of Businesses and that language is what unites all of those Businesses?
English is the unofficial language of America.
When you combine our Constitutional rights, these two things is what unites us all as Americans. This used to be our ideology up until around the 1960's.
We are starting to move away from that and are moving into a universal one world.
The Universal One World system will not work and it will fail.
It is very sad to see this once great nations government ideology that was from our founders moving into failed ideology that has never worked and will never work no matter how many different ways it has been tried.

I find it rather ironic that the left is defending Coke a Corporation when the left is so against Corporations.

You could use a spiritual direction in your life. Faith helps. You don't have to be a Jew. Go to a local church to seek help.

Now you think you are a Jew? I've heard of cases like yours. Never thought I'd see it played out over the internet. You even had to get an avatar with a Jewish name to try and fool people. You must be one confused puppy.

Forum List

Back