Viewers Freak Out Over Coca-Cola Super Bowl Ad

Your cries of pain are evident in your typing. It must have been lonely being ignored as a child. i can only empathize. Let me know how your counseling goes if you chose to seek help. You should because who would want to stay sick like you?

All I can tell you is, it's not your fault.

At least you know that it is not you who are responsible for your pain. Take comfort in that. Does that help a little?

It's not your fault.

what does it unite us as?

No go on answer this, lets see you spin this with your retarded logic.

i guess you didn't have an answer after all.

When you combine our Constitutional rights, these two things is what unites us all as Americans.

i snipped out the boring who gives a shit stuff.

so anyways you said "Where did I say speaking English makes us American?"

So you basically hemmed and hawed for no reason at all since you just admitted i was right.
Anyways Speaking english doesnt unite us as americans. Nor should it.

i guess you didn't have an answer after all.

When you combine our Constitutional rights, these two things is what unites us all as Americans.

So you basically hemmed and hawed for no reason at all since you just admitted i was right.
Anyways Speaking English doesnt unite us as americans. Nor should it.

You are the one that is isolating the two.
You have to add the English language with Constitutional rights (freedom from the Government) which we no longer have. Now this document is dividing us as well as languages.
It is too bad you can't see that the two go together.

Anyways Speaking English doesnt unite us as americans. Nor should it.

You have to add the English language with Constitutional rights (freedom from the Government) which we no longer have. Now this document is dividing us as well as languages.

Because it's stupid. You aren't citing complex math here.
English has nothing to do with our rights. You are afforded them regardless of what you speak

Anyways Speaking English doesn't unite us as Americans. Nor should it.

Because it's stupid. You aren't citing complex math here.
English has nothing to do with our rights. You are afforded them regardless of what you speak

Of course English has nothing to do with our rights.
At least we can agree on that one. :)
It is too bad that you can't see that speaking one language and our constitutional rights are 2 things that ties us all together as Americans. There is lots of other things also that ties us together, but this post was about a song that some people think should be sung in English.
I am sure that at least half of the nation does not get it either, so you aren't the only one.

Just think of it, each and everyone of us speaking their own languages.
They would all be in only one part of the country where they could understand each other.
Germans only in one area of the Country
Spanish in another, Arabic's in another, and so on and so on.
We would never be able to experience any ones diversity of cultures or be able to embrace them.
I'm glad it isn't like that, because I really like Mexican and Italian food.
When we all speak one language we can understand each other and embrace the differences in our cultures.
This is what makes us unite as a melting pot of all cultures.
One language, many cultures shared, experienced and embraced.

Last edited:
I found it ironic that the people shown in the video spoke English more proficiently than many of the hateful tweeters:

I'm laughing my socks off.

The political right are going stupid because funny foreign types are singing your national anthem and respecting America.

Your right wing are as thick as pig shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
This kerfuffle reminds me of that silent, silent crowd in Tampa:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK8ZGoWfLaQ]Full Speech Brian Sandoval RNC 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

He seemed to be tossing out all the red meat they wanted to hear... they just weren't feeling it... :confused:

The political right are going stupid because funny foreign types are singing your national anthem and respecting America.

That is the point, it is not respectful.

Our National Anthem is the Star Spangled Banner.
America the Beautiful is a patriotic song.

Singing this patriotic song in different languages to us would be like Singing your patriotic song Gugur Bunga in the Swedish, Danish and Norwegian languages.

That is the point, it is not respectful.

Our National Anthem is the Star Spangled Banner.
America the Beautiful is a patriotic song.

Singing this patriotic song in different languages to us would be like Singing your patriotic song Gugur Bunga in the Swedish, Danish and Norwegian languages.

What exactly is disrespectful about that?

Forum List

Back